Workhorse Group, Inc. (WKHS): Price and Financial Metrics
WKHS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.41||52-week high||$2.60|
|Prev. close||$0.40||52-week low||$0.36|
|Day high||$0.42||Avg. volume||7,313,170|
|50-day MA||$0.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.87||Market Cap||107.50M|
WKHS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WKHS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WKHS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.39% of US stocks.
- WKHS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 106 days.
- WKHS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.08% of US stocks).
WKHS Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for WORKHORSE GROUP INC comes in at -2,964.9%, a number that bests merely 0.05% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of WORKHORSE GROUP INC's share price is greater than that of 91.31% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- WORKHORSE GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -63.38%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 7.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WORKHORSE GROUP INC are DYAI, SLGC, XOS, MXCT, and CDNA.
- Visit WKHS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.workhorse.com.
WKHS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WKHS's price/sales ratio is 1100% higher, now standing at 8.4.
- WKHS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 164 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WKHS.
WKHS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -98.78%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -445.88%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 64.29%.
The table below shows WKHS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WKHS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WKHS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.24% of graded US stocks.
- WKHS's asset turnover comes in at 0.007 -- ranking 57th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- TSLA, IEP, and THO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WKHS.
The table below shows WKHS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Workhorse Group, Inc. (WKHS) Company Bio
Workhorse Group Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of electric medium duty trucks and unmanned aerial delivery systems that are integrated with electric vehicles. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Loveland, Ohio.
WKHS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WKHS Latest Social Stream
View Full WKHS Social Stream
Latest WKHS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WORKHORSE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WKHS as an investment opportunity.
CINCINNATI, Nov. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Workhorse Group Inc. (Nasdaq: WKHS) (“Workhorse” or “the Company”), an American technology company focused on pioneering the transition to zero emission commercial vehicles, today announced it has added Colonial Equipment Company and Freeway Isuzu to its growing network of dealers across the United States. The Company also announced that Fairway EV has recently been confirmed as a Workhorse Certified Dealer. The Certified Dealer Program is an initiat
While ChargePoint (CHPT) reports weak preliminary results for fiscal third-quarter 2024, Lucid (LCID) introduces Gravity e-SUV, boasting a range exceeding 440 miles.
Institutions own 20% of Workhorse Group Inc. (NASDAQ:WKHS) shares but retail investors control 59% of the company
Key Insights Workhorse Group's significant retail investors ownership suggests that the key decisions are influenced by...
Financials Reflect HVIP Voucher Delays Impact, Strategic Advances in EV and Aerospace Segments
Workhorse Group Inc. (NASDAQ:WKHS) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 14, 2023 Workhorse Group Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.14 EPS, expectations were $-0.13. Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, greetings and welcome to Workhorse Group Third quarter 2023 Investor Call. As a reminder, this conference call is being recorded. It is now my […]
WKHS Price Returns