Workhorse Group, Inc. (WKHS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WKHS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WKHS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.18% of US stocks.
- WKHS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 199 days.
- WKHS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
WKHS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 852.34, Workhorse Group Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.04% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, WKHS has reported earnings growth of -3,619.1%, putting it ahead of just 0.52% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that WKHS's revenue has grown 269.8% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.63% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WKHS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LND, EMITF, PSEC, ICON, and ASR.
- Visit WKHS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.workhorse.com.
WKHS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WKHS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.64||52-week high||$42.96|
|Prev. close||$9.61||52-week low||$2.27|
|Day high||$10.08||Avg. volume||18,123,043|
|50-day MA||$13.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.71||Market Cap||1.22B|
Workhorse Group, Inc. (WKHS) Company Bio
Workhorse Group Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of electric medium duty trucks and unmanned aerial delivery systems that are integrated with electric vehicles. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Loveland, Ohio.
WKHS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WKHS Latest Social Stream
View Full WKHS Social Stream
Latest WKHS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Workhorse Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WKHS as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to put the USPS drama behind them.
Workhorse (WKHS) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Final Deadline Approaching on May 7, 2021: Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP Reminds Workhorse Group Inc. Investors of Class Action Lawsuit Deadline
RADNOR, Pa., May 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The law firm of Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP reminds investors of Workhorse Group Inc. (NASDAQ: WKHS) (“Workhorse”) of deadline in securities fraud class action lawsuit filed in the United States District Court for the Central District of California on behalf of those who purchased or acquired Workhorse securities between July 7, 2020 and February 23, 2021, inclusive (the “Class Period”). Deadline Reminder: Investors who purchased or acquired Workhorse securities during the Class Period may, no later than May 7, 2021, seek to be appointed as a lead plaintiff representative of the class. For additional information or to learn how to participate in this litigation please contact Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP: James Maro, Esq. (484) ...
4-Day Deadline Alert: The Schall Law Firm Reminds Investors of a Class Action Lawsuit Against Workhorse Group Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / May 3, 2021 /The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, reminds investors of a class action lawsuit against Workhorse Group Inc. ("Workhorse" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:WKHS) for violations of §§10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.
ALERT BY FORMER LOUISIANA ATTORNEY GENERAL: Class Action Lawsuits Filed on Behalf of DOX, FGEN, GOEV, WKHS Investors, Lead Plaintiff Deadlines Set
NEW ORLEANS, LA / ACCESSWIRE / May 3, 2021 / Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF") and KSF partner, former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C., remind investors of pending deadlines in the following securities class action lawsuits:Workhorse Group, Inc.
WKHS Price Returns