Workhorse Group, Inc. (WKHS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WKHS POWR Grades
- WKHS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 74.96% of US stocks.
- WKHS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- WKHS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
WKHS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 761.42, Workhorse Group Inc has a higher such ratio than 99% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Workhorse Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,390.62%; that's higher than only 1.16% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Workhorse Group Inc comes in at 1,792.1%, a number that bests 99.35% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Workhorse Group Inc are LND, EMITF, ASR, OFS, and FDUS.
- Visit WKHS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.workhorse.com.
WKHS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, WKHS's price/sales ratio is 24183.87% higher, now standing at 752.8.
- WKHS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 17.5 over the prior 135 months.
- WKHS's price/earnings ratio has moved down 16.3 over the prior 135 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WKHS.
WKHS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -59.25%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2132.68%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 222.5%.
The table below shows WKHS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WKHS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WKHS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.54||52-week high||$42.96|
|Prev. close||$11.74||52-week low||$7.07|
|Day high||$12.06||Avg. volume||18,701,287|
|50-day MA||$12.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.29||Market Cap||1.42B|
Workhorse Group, Inc. (WKHS) Company Bio
Workhorse Group Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of electric medium duty trucks and unmanned aerial delivery systems that are integrated with electric vehicles. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Loveland, Ohio.
WKHS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WKHS Latest Social Stream
View Full WKHS Social Stream
Latest WKHS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Workhorse Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WKHS as an investment opportunity.
WKHS stock is known as a meme trade battling for a contract with USPS.
In the latest trading session, Workhorse Group (WKHS) closed at $11.54, marking a -1.7% move from the previous day.
Welcome back to Truck Talk. This week, we're looking at the future for PACCAR; Hyliion's long-range hybrid play; the mandate for the new CEO at Workhorse Group; and whether Lordstown Motors' financial lifeline is enough to endure. Was this forwarded to you? Subscribe here to get Truck Talk via email on Fridays. The Future Of Revenue PACCAR Inc. is pretty much a head-down, all-business operation. Not given to hyperbole, but CEO Preston Feight takes the full hour-plus on quarterly earnings calls t
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of September. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
So what did the stock market do today?
WKHS Price Returns