Workhorse Group, Inc. (WKHS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WKHS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WKHS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.86% of US stocks.
- WKHS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- WKHS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.72% of US stocks).
WKHS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -94.54%, WORKHORSE GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.19% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WKHS has reported earnings growth of -714.84%, putting it ahead of just 2.48% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that WKHS's revenue has grown -123.55% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 0.46% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WKHS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGE, TALK, KSCP, MNKD, and APEN.
- WKHS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WORKHORSE GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.workhorse.com.
WKHS Valuation Summary
- WKHS's price/earnings ratio is -1.5; this is 112.61% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 152 months, WKHS's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WKHS.
WKHS Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -18.54%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 214.35%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -716.12%.
The table below shows WKHS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WKHS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WKHS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.24% of graded US stocks.
- WKHS's asset turnover comes in at 0.007 -- ranking 57th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- TSLA, IEP, and THO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WKHS.
The table below shows WKHS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WKHS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WKHS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.89||52-week high||$5.56|
|Prev. close||$1.91||52-week low||$1.84|
|Day high||$1.96||Avg. volume||4,715,928|
|50-day MA||$2.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.12||Market Cap||310.15M|
Workhorse Group, Inc. (WKHS) Company Bio
Workhorse Group Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of electric medium duty trucks and unmanned aerial delivery systems that are integrated with electric vehicles. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Loveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
WKHS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WKHS Latest Social Stream
View Full WKHS Social Stream
Latest WKHS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WORKHORSE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WKHS as an investment opportunity.
Highlights Enhanced Manufacturing Facilities, Progress Advancing Product Roadmap and Focus on ExecutionCINCINNATI, Dec. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Workhorse Group Inc. (Nasdaq: WKHS) (“Workhorse” or “the Company”), an American technology company focused on pioneering the transition to zero emission commercial vehicles, is hosting an Analyst Day today at its manufacturing facility in Union City, Indiana. At the Analyst Day, the Company plans to review the progress its management team has made r
It seems the EV industry consolidation will happen rapidly over the next 12 months.
Electric vehicles may be the future, but for now these electric vehicle stocks to sell are too expensive to own in this down market.
In this article, we discuss the 10 pump and dump stocks hedge funds like. If you want to read about some more pump and dump stocks, go directly to 5 Pump and Dump Stocks Hedge Funds Like. The influx of retail investors on the stock market in recent months and the rise of social media […]
Consider some of these electric vehicle stocks to sell while the industry continues to suffer a massive ongoing shakeout.
WKHS Price Returns