Workhorse Group, Inc. (WKHS): Price and Financial Metrics
WKHS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.90||52-week high||$4.73|
|Prev. close||$0.89||52-week low||$0.80|
|Day high||$0.91||Avg. volume||4,440,546|
|50-day MA||$1.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.95||Market Cap||166.55M|
WKHS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WKHS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WKHS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 43.55% of US stocks.
- WKHS's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- WKHS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.17% of US stocks).
WKHS Stock Summary
- WKHS's price/sales ratio is 23.76; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.75% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -69.97%, WORKHORSE GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.18% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WKHS's revenue has grown -593.29% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0.04% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WORKHORSE GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LVOX, MOMO, DIBS, AMSC, and MMAT.
- WKHS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WORKHORSE GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.workhorse.com.
WKHS Valuation Summary
- WKHS's price/sales ratio is 24.7; this is 2987.5% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 158 months, WKHS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WKHS.
WKHS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -98.78%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -445.88%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 64.29%.
The table below shows WKHS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WKHS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WKHS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.24% of graded US stocks.
- WKHS's asset turnover comes in at 0.007 -- ranking 57th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- TSLA, IEP, and THO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WKHS.
The table below shows WKHS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WKHS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WKHS, see our WKHS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$11.17||Average Broker Recommendation||1.79 (Moderate Buy)|
Workhorse Group, Inc. (WKHS) Company Bio
Workhorse Group Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of electric medium duty trucks and unmanned aerial delivery systems that are integrated with electric vehicles. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Loveland, Ohio.
WKHS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WKHS Latest Social Stream
View Full WKHS Social Stream
Latest WKHS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WORKHORSE GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WKHS as an investment opportunity.
MULN Stock: Mullen’s 10-Q Reveals How Close Bankruptcy Might Be
MULN stock just staged a 20% rally, but a closer look at Mullen's 10-Q filing gives investors a few reasons for worry.
Institutions along with individual investors who hold considerable shares inWorkhorse Group Inc. (NASDAQ:WKHS) come under pressure; lose 15% of holdings value
Key Insights Significant control over Workhorse Group by individual investors implies that the general public has more...
Workhorse Group First Quarter 2023 Earnings: EPS Beats Expectations, Revenues Lag
Workhorse Group ( NASDAQ:WKHS ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$25.0m (loss widened by...
Q1 2023 Workhorse Group Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Workhorse Group Inc Earnings Call
MULN Stock Alert: Mullen Could Short Squeeze This Week
The cost to borrow MULN stock is spiking, sending a warning to short sellers.
WKHS Price Returns
Continue Researching WKHSWant to see what other sources are saying about Workhorse Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Workhorse Group Inc (WKHS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Workhorse Group Inc (WKHS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Workhorse Group Inc (WKHS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...