Workhorse Group, Inc. (WKHS): Price and Financial Metrics
WKHS Stock Summary
- WKHS's price/sales ratio is 456.12; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.42% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WKHS's revenue has grown -93.57% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 0.72% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WKHS is more volatile than 96.61% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WKHS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLXT, TRVN, TELL, AXDX, and MYOK.
- Visit WKHS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.workhorse.com.
WKHS Stock Price Chart More Charts
WKHS Price/Volume Stats
Workhorse Group, Inc. (WKHS) Company Bio
Workhorse Group Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of electric medium duty trucks and unmanned aerial delivery systems that are integrated with electric vehicles. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Loveland, Ohio.