Workhorse Group, Inc. (WKHS): Price and Financial Metrics
WKHS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 610.7, Workhorse Group Inc has a higher such ratio than 99.42% of stocks in our set.
- WKHS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 5.24% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Workhorse Group Inc comes in at -48.21%, a number that bests just 3.85% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Workhorse Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CRMD, TRVN, NLNK, ASTC, and AXDX.
- Visit WKHS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.workhorse.com.
WKHS Stock Price Chart More Charts
WKHS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.01||52-week high||$5.37|
|Prev. close||$3.12||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$3.08||Avg. volume||1,676,963|
|50-day MA||$3.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.12||Market Cap||216.80M|
Workhorse Group, Inc. (WKHS) Company Bio
Workhorse Group Inc. engages in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of electric medium duty trucks and unmanned aerial delivery systems that are integrated with electric vehicles. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Loveland, Ohio.