Workhorse Group Inc (WKHS) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Workhorse Group Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
WKHS Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for WKHS as an investment opportunity.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of WKHS is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of WKHS is greater than 18.4% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of WKHS is higher than 20.85% of all US stocks.
- WKHS has a greater average analyst price target than 32.72% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Workhorse Group Inc's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than 45.18% of all US stocks.
- Workhorse Group Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is lower than 54.64% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- Workhorse Group Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for WKHS? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.