Westlake Chemical Corporation (WLK): Price and Financial Metrics
WLK Stock Summary
- WLK has a market capitalization of $10,075,963,177 -- more than approximately 82.74% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Westlake Chemical Corp is higher than it is for about 86.45% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WLK's revenue has grown -9.82% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 30.04% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Westlake Chemical Corp are LAMR, PKG, R, TWNK, and PCH.
- Visit WLK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.westlake.com.
WLK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.89||52-week high||$91.83|
|Prev. close||$81.06||52-week low||$28.99|
|Day high||$82.00||Avg. volume||300,281|
|50-day MA||$81.23||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$62.79||Market Cap||10.08B|
Westlake Chemical Corporation (WLK) Company Bio
Westlake Chemical is a manufacturer and supplier of petrochemicals, polymers and building products used in a range of products including: ethylene, polyethylene, styrene, propylene, caustic, VCM, PVC suspension and specialty resins and PVC building products including pipe and specialty components, windows, fence, deck and film. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Houston, Texas.