Westlake Chemical Corporation (WLK): Price and Financial Metrics
WLK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $9,026,155,716, Westlake Chemical Corp has a greater market value than 82.99% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Westlake Chemical Corp is higher than it is for about 84.71% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WLK has reported earnings growth of -52.02%, putting it ahead of merely 22.89% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Westlake Chemical Corp are LEA, IVZ, LAMR, BWA, and CDK.
- WLK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Westlake Chemical Corp's official web site, go to www.westlake.com.
WLK Stock Price Chart More Charts
WLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.09||52-week high||$78.08|
|Prev. close||$56.29||52-week low||$53.04|
|Day high||$54.99||Avg. volume||610,386|
|50-day MA||$66.11||Dividend yield||1.87%|
|200-day MA||$65.19||Market Cap||6.82B|
Westlake Chemical Corporation (WLK) Company Bio
Westlake Chemical is a manufacturer and supplier of petrochemicals, polymers and building products used in a range of products including: ethylene, polyethylene, styrene, propylene, caustic, VCM, PVC suspension and specialty resins and PVC building products including pipe and specialty components, windows, fence, deck and film. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Houston, Texas.
WLK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WLK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Westlake Chemical Corp ranked in the 63st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Westlake Chemical Corp ended up being:
- Westlake Chemical Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 10.61% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Westlake Chemical Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 55.96% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|