Westlake Corp. (WLK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WLK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where WLK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WLK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- WLK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.18% of US stocks).
WLK Stock Summary
- WLK has a market capitalization of $15,655,240,277 -- more than approximately 87.4% of US stocks.
- WLK's current price/earnings ratio is 5.89, which is higher than just 13.05% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that WLK's revenue has grown 56.33% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 84.56% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WESTLAKE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be FOXA, WRK, TRU, DAR, and WSC.
- WLK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WESTLAKE CORP's official web site, go to www.westlake.com.
WLK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, WLK's price/sales ratio is 23.08% lower, now standing at 1.
- WLK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 14.5 over the prior 225 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WLK.
WLK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 19.35%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 67.94%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 302.44%.
The table below shows WLK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WLK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WLK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.3% of graded US stocks.
- WLK's asset turnover comes in at 0.686 -- ranking 41st of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- CE, ASIX, and EMN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WLK.
The table below shows WLK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WLK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WLK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$122.75||52-week high||$141.19|
|Prev. close||$119.45||52-week low||$81.29|
|Day high||$122.75||Avg. volume||556,855|
|50-day MA||$108.29||Dividend yield||1.16%|
|200-day MA||$106.27||Market Cap||15.66B|
Westlake Corp. (WLK) Company Bio
Westlake Corporation is an international manufacturer and supplier of petrochemicals, polymers and fabricated building products, which are fundamental to various consumer and industrial markets. The company was founded by Ting Tsung Chao in 1986. it is the largest producer of low-density polyethylene (LDPE) in the US and ranks among the Forbes Global 2000. Westlake Chemical operates in two segments: Olefins and Vinyls, and is also an integrated producer of vinyls, with substantial downstream integration into polyvinyl chloride (PVC) building products. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
WLK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WLK Latest Social Stream
View Full WLK Social Stream
Latest WLK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WESTLAKE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WLK as an investment opportunity.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
Westlake Corporation (NYSE:WLK) closed Friday at $114.39 per share, down from $114.47 a day earlier. While Westlake Corporation has underperformed by -0.07%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, WLK rose by 10.62%, with highs and lows ranging from $141.19 to $81.29, whereas the simple […]
Westlake is possibly one of the most vertically integrated chemicals plays on the market in certain industries. But read why I still rate WLK stock a Hold.
The following slide deck was published by Westlake Corporation in conjunction with this event.
Let's talk about the popular Westlake Corporation ( NYSE:WLK ). The company's shares received a lot of attention from a...
WLK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|