Westlake Chemical Corporation (WLK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that WLK has less fluctuation in its price than just 21.88% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WLK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SU, DPZ, ODC, ED and COP.
WLK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for WLK, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 76.84% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WLK, investors may wish to consider are:
- With a market cap of roughly $10 billion, WLK is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than merely 13.41% of stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for WLK, approximately merely 12.91% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- WLK's market cap of approximately $10 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than merely 13.97% of them.
WLK Dividend Chart
WLK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|