Waste Management Inc. (WM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WM is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- WM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
WM Stock Summary
- WM has a higher market value than 97.05% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $70,692,807,336.
- WASTE MANAGEMENT INC's stock had its IPO on September 30, 1991, making it an older stock than 84.35% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WM is more volatile than just 7.63% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WASTE MANAGEMENT INC are RSG, CP, CB, MPC, and FDX.
- Visit WM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wm.com.
WM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, WM's price/earnings ratio is 77.66% higher, now standing at 33.4.
- Over the past 243 months, WM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 5.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WM.
WM Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 11603.33%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -83.23%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 13.3%.
The table below shows WM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.08% of graded US stocks.
- WM's asset turnover comes in at 0.596 -- ranking 8th of 14 Almost Nothing stocks.
- HCCI, CWST, and PESI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WM.
The table below shows WM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$165.74||52-week high||$175.98|
|Prev. close||$166.87||52-week low||$138.58|
|Day high||$166.35||Avg. volume||1,817,520|
|50-day MA||$167.52||Dividend yield||1.57%|
|200-day MA||$158.19||Market Cap||68.51B|
Most Popular Stories View All
WM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WM Latest Social Stream
View Full WM Social Stream
Latest WM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WASTE MANAGEMENT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WM as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Waste Management (WM) closed at $170.91, marking a +0.93% move from the previous day.
A Technology and Waste Removal Stock for Your Consideration.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Waste Management, Inc...
The move is going to help Waste Management (WM) expand its foothold in the emerging PCR market.
In this article, we discuss 10 Best Stocks to Buy Now According to Billionaire Bill Gates. You can skip our detailed analysis of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and go directly to 5 Best Stocks to Buy Now According to Billionaire Bill Gates. We all know Bill Gates, the tech billionaire and a famous […]
WM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|