Waste Management, Inc. (WM): Price and Financial Metrics
WM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $50,153,794,664, Waste Management Inc has a greater market value than 95.74% of US stocks.
- Waste Management Inc's stock had its IPO on September 30, 1991, making it an older stock than 82.07% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Waste Management Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 4.68% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BK, BBD, PSX, MCO, and ING.
- Visit WM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wm.com.
WM Stock Price Chart More Charts
WM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.41||52-week high||$121.77|
|Prev. close||$119.65||52-week low||$93.84|
|Day high||$120.53||Avg. volume||1,692,785|
|50-day MA||$113.38||Dividend yield||1.7%|
|200-day MA||$113.23||Market Cap||51.08B|
Waste Management, Inc. (WM) Company Bio
Waste Management is a provider of comprehensive waste management services in North America. The company provides collection, transfer, recycling and resource recovery, and disposal services. It is also a leading developer, operator and owner of landfill gas-to-energy facilities in the United States. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Houston, Texas.