Waste Management, Inc. (WM): Price and Financial Metrics
WM Stock Summary
- WM has a market capitalization of $47,014,409,784 -- more than approximately 95.71% of US stocks.
- Waste Management Inc's stock had its IPO on September 30, 1991, making it an older stock than 81.71% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of Waste Management Inc's share price is greater than that of just 14.04% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Waste Management Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BK, LVS, ING, MPC, and SU.
- Visit WM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wm.com.
WM Stock Price Chart More Charts
WM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.26||52-week high||$121.77|
|Prev. close||$111.77||52-week low||$83.49|
|Day high||$112.23||Avg. volume||1,772,069|
|50-day MA||$113.00||Dividend yield||1.83%|
|200-day MA||$111.44||Market Cap||47.20B|
Waste Management, Inc. (WM) Company Bio
Waste Management is a provider of comprehensive waste management services in North America. The company provides collection, transfer, recycling and resource recovery, and disposal services. It is also a leading developer, operator and owner of landfill gas-to-energy facilities in the United States. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Houston, Texas.