Waste Management, Inc. (WM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: WM reports less variability in its cash flow than 93.75% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PBFX, QIWI, AFIN, CTIB and IVR.
WM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for WM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 14.61%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Waste Management Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Waste Management Inc's expected return of -14.61% is higher than 79.45% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Waste Management Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 79.45% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Waste Management Inc than it is for 80.37% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
WM Dividend Chart
WM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WM Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CVA||Covanta Holding Corporation||2.24%|
|2||WM||Waste Management, Inc.||1.90%|
|3||RSG||Republic Services, Inc.||1.81%|
|5||WCN||Waste Connections, Inc. Common Shares||0.61%|
|6||TTEK||Tetra Tech, Inc.||0.51%|
|7||GFL||GFL Environmental Inc.||0.13%|
|8||ECOL||US Ecology, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||MEG||Montrose Environmental Group Inc.||0.00%|
|10||CCNC||Code Chain New Continent Limited||0.00%|
|11||CLH||Clean Harbors, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||AWX||Avalon Holdings Corporation||0.00%|
|14||QRHC||Quest Resource Holding Corporation||0.00%|
|15||CWST||Casella Waste Systems, Inc. -||0.00%|
|16||BBCP||Concrete Pumping Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||BHTG||BioHiTech Global, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||ADSW||Advanced Disposal Services, Inc.||0.00%|