Waste Management, Inc. (WM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: WM reports less variability in its cash flow than 93.66% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that WM has less fluctuation in its price than 92.42% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AUDC, CHT, GOLD, SPOK and VLGEA.
WM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of WM, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 14.21% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WM, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, Waste Management Inc's expected return of -14.21% is higher than 72.81% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Waste Management Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 72.81% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Waste Management Inc than it is for 80.18% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
WM Dividend Chart
WM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WM Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CVA||Covanta Holding Corporation||4.12%|
|2||WM||Waste Management, Inc.||1.97%|
|3||RSG||Republic Services, Inc.||1.90%|
|5||WCN||Waste Connections, Inc. Common Shares||0.73%|
|6||TTEK||Tetra Tech, Inc.||0.66%|
|7||GFL||GFL Environmental Inc.||0.20%|
|8||ECOL||US Ecology, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||MEG||Montrose Environmental Group Inc.||0.00%|
|10||CLH||Clean Harbors, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||QRHC||Quest Resource Holding Corporation||0.00%|
|12||CWST||Casella Waste Systems, Inc. -||0.00%|
|14||ADSW||Advanced Disposal Services, Inc.||0.00%|