Weis Markets, Inc. (WMK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WMK POWR Grades
- WMK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WMK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- WMK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
WMK Stock Summary
- WMK's went public 33.45 years ago, making it older than 89.33% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- WMK's price/sales ratio is 0.35; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5.1% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WMK is more volatile than only 8.79% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Weis Markets Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be JCTCF, CGA, EDTK, MRTN, and IMKTA.
- Visit WMK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.weismarkets.com.
WMK Valuation Summary
- WMK's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.7; this is 47.57% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- WMK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WMK.
WMK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.64||52-week high||$59.70|
|Prev. close||$53.65||52-week low||$44.35|
|Day high||$54.33||Avg. volume||105,741|
|50-day MA||$53.08||Dividend yield||2.31%|
|200-day MA||$50.99||Market Cap||1.44B|
Weis Markets, Inc. (WMK) Company Bio
Weis Markets operates grocery stores in the northeast and mid-atlantic region of the U.S. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Sunbury, Pennsylvania.
WMK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WMK Latest Social Stream
View Full WMK Social Stream
Latest WMK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Weis Markets Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WMK as an investment opportunity.
Sometimes the best buys are in stocks that have done nothing for a while
Are you ready to add some up-and-coming stocks to your portfolio in 2021?
Weis Markets, Inc. (NYSE: WMK) today reported its sales increased 2.1 percent to $1.0 billion during the thirteen-week period ended March 27, 2021, compared to the same period in 2020, while first quarter comparable store sales increased 1.4 percent.
Weis Markets, Inc. (NYSE:WMK) Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Jonathan H. Weis today announced the company's plans to invest $135 million in its growth during 2021.
Stocks to consider as March retail sales skyrocket
WMK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|