Weis Markets, Inc. (WMK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WMK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WMK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.05% of US stocks.
- WMK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- WMK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
WMK Stock Summary
- WMK's went public 33.59 years ago, making it older than 89.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- WMK's price/sales ratio is 0.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 5.37% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WMK is more volatile than merely 9.84% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Weis Markets Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CGA, MRTN, JCTCF, EDTK, and FANH.
- WMK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Weis Markets Inc's official web site, go to www.weismarkets.com.
WMK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, WMK's EV/EBIT ratio is 48.77% lower, now standing at 9.4.
- WMK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WMK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WMK.
WMK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 4.63%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.86%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 44.94%.
The table below shows WMK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WMK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.23||52-week high||$59.70|
|Prev. close||$52.59||52-week low||$44.35|
|Day high||$54.40||Avg. volume||106,052|
|50-day MA||$52.58||Dividend yield||2.36%|
|200-day MA||$51.77||Market Cap||1.46B|
Weis Markets, Inc. (WMK) Company Bio
Weis Markets operates grocery stores in the northeast and mid-atlantic region of the U.S. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Sunbury, Pennsylvania.
WMK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WMK Latest Social Stream
View Full WMK Social Stream
Latest WMK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Weis Markets Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WMK as an investment opportunity.
Weis Markets, Inc. (NYSE: WMK) today reported its financial results for the thirteen-week period and 26-week period ended June 26, 2021.
The board of Weis Markets, Inc. ( NYSE:WMK ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.31 per share on the 9th...
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Ideally, a...
NAPLES, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Former Weis Markets, Wild Oats Markets and Ahold leader brings merchandising, operations experience and relationships to BGJ
Do Its Financials Have Any Role To Play In Driving Weis Markets, Inc.'s (NYSE:WMK) Stock Up Recently?
Most readers would already be aware that Weis Markets' (NYSE:WMK) stock increased significantly by 7.6% over the past...
WMK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|