Weis Markets, Inc. (WMK): Price and Financial Metrics
WMK Stock Summary
- WMK's went public 32.25 years ago, making it older than 89.13% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Weis Markets Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Weis Markets Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 0.41% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WMK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BRID, DLTH, FIZZ, EVK, and BDL.
- Visit WMK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.weismarkets.com.
WMK Stock Price Chart More Charts
WMK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.64||52-week high||$42.61|
|Prev. close||$38.58||52-week low||$32.44|
|Day high||$39.10||Avg. volume||92,743|
|50-day MA||$37.75||Dividend yield||3.21%|
|200-day MA||$38.18||Market Cap||1.04B|
Weis Markets, Inc. (WMK) Company Bio
Weis Markets operates grocery stores in the northeast and mid-atlantic region of the U.S. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Sunbury, Pennsylvania.