WPP PLC ADR (WPP): Price and Financial Metrics
WPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.58||52-week high||$64.07|
|Prev. close||$44.39||52-week low||$39.83|
|Day high||$45.07||Avg. volume||98,501|
|50-day MA||$48.81||Dividend yield||7.1%|
|200-day MA||$54.52||Market Cap||9.58B|
WPP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WPP POWR Grades
- WPP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.47% of US stocks.
- WPP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- WPP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 32.53% of US stocks).
WPP Stock Summary
- WPP PLC's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.71% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.45%, WPP PLC's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.25% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, WPP PLC is reporting a growth rate of -149.18%; that's higher than merely 10.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WPP PLC are MHLD, BRFS, REYN, SGMA, and GPK.
- WPP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WPP PLC's official web site, go to www.wpp.com.
WPP PLC ADR (WPP) Company Bio
WPP plc is a British multinational communications, advertising, public relations, technology, and commerce holding company headquartered in London, England. It was the world's largest advertising company, as of 2019. WPP plc owns many companies, which includes advertising, public relations, media, and market research networks such as AKQA, BCW, CMI Media Group, Essence Global, Finsbury, Grey, Hill+Knowlton Strategies, Mindshare, Ogilvy, Wavemaker, Wunderman Thompson, and VMLY&R. It is one of the "Big Four" agency companies, alongside Publicis, Interpublic Group of Companies, and Omnicom. WPP has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange, and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. (Source:Wikipedia)
WPP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WPP Latest Social Stream
View Full WPP Social Stream
Latest WPP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WPP PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WPP as an investment opportunity.
WPP plc's ( LON:WPP ) investors are due to receive a payment of £0.15 per share on 3rd of November. This means the...
NEW YORK, August 09, 2023--WPP (NYSE: WPP) today announced the launch of a global strategic partnership with Optimizely, one of the industry’s leading digital experience (DXP) platform providers. As WPP’s first dedicated digital experimentation partnership and Optimizely’s first global strategic partnership, the announcement demonstrates the two organisations’ commitment to supporting clients in delivering optimised digital experiences to each and every customer.
The board of WPP plc ( LON:WPP ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 3rd of November, with investors...
Advertising holding company WPP has reduced its growth forecast for the year after it saw lower revenue in the U.S. from technology clients and delays in spending on technology projects in the second quarter. The London-based company—which owns agencies including Ogilvy, Wunderman Thompson and VMLY&R, as well as media-buying giant GroupM—previously said it expected its like-for-like revenue less pass-through costs to grow between 3% and 5% this year. Competitors Omnicom IPG and S4 recently called out slower spending by technology marketers, while some ad holding companies also cited less spending by telecommunications marketers.
The latest investor updates on stocks that are trending on Friday.
WPP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|