WPP plc American Depositary Shares (WPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WPP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WPP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WPP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- WPP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 59th percentile.
WPP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.95, WPP plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 8.89% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 123.51%, WPP plc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.57% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WPP has reported earnings growth of -209.75%, putting it ahead of only 10.17% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WPP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are L, CCEP, MTB, OMC, and WHR.
- Visit WPP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wpp.com.
WPP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.65||52-week high||$72.29|
|Prev. close||$67.61||52-week low||$38.35|
|Day high||$67.53||Avg. volume||92,740|
|50-day MA||$67.51||Dividend yield||2.57%|
|200-day MA||$65.15||Market Cap||15.91B|
WPP plc American Depositary Shares (WPP) Company Bio
WPP plc offers global marketing and branding campaigns; and designs and produces advertisements for television, cable, the Internet, radio, magazines, and newspapers, as well as outdoor locations, such as billboards.The company also provides custom research services in various sectors, including strategic market studies; brand positioning; equity research; customer satisfaction surveys; product development; international research; advanced modeling; advertising research; pre-testing, tracking, and sales modeling; and trends and futures research and consultancy. WPP plc was founded in 1985 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
WPP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WPP Latest Social Stream
View Full WPP Social Stream
Latest WPP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WPP plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WPP as an investment opportunity.
WPP plc with ticker code (WPP) have now 2 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Underperform''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 76 and 60.4 and has a mean target at 68.2. Given that the stocks previous close was at 67.65 this now indicates there is a potential upside of .8%. The 50 day MA is 67.43 while the 200 day moving average is 67.64. The company has a market cap of $16,098m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="WPP" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] WPP plc, a creative transformation company, provides communications, experience, commerce, and technology services in North America, the United Kingdom, Western Continental Europe, the Asia...
Ad giant WPP suspends three staffers at its Finecast agency amid an investigation after a whistleblower complaint
Toby Melville/Reuters Three staffers have been suspended at WPP TV
Former Wunderman Thompson North America CEO Shane Atchison. Wunderman Thompson
Both firms provide corporations with public relations advice, including strategic communications, government affairs, corporate reputation, crisis management, and financial communications.
Finsbury Glover Hering and Sard Verbinnen & Co to Merge, Creating Global Strategic Communications Leader
LONDON, October 13, 2021--WPP (NYSE: WPP) today announces that its majority-owned subsidiary, Finsbury Glover Hering Corporation ("Finsbury Glover Hering"), and Sard Verbinnen & Co ("SVC") have reached agreement on the terms of a merger to create the world’s leading strategic communications firm advising clients in navigating critical opportunities and challenges (the "Transaction").
WPP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|