WPP plc American Depositary Shares (WPP): Price and Financial Metrics
WPP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $17,879,211,093, WPP plc has a greater market value than 89.55% of US stocks.
- WPP plc's stock had its IPO on December 29, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.32% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of WPP plc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WPP plc are L, CINF, GWW, PFG, and AJG.
- WPP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WPP plc's official web site, go to www.wpp.com.
WPP Stock Price Chart More Charts
WPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.28||52-week high||$70.80|
|Prev. close||$65.83||52-week low||$50.91|
|Day high||$66.19||Avg. volume||155,472|
|50-day MA||$66.30||Dividend yield||4.22%|
|200-day MA||$62.01||Market Cap||17.40B|
WPP plc American Depositary Shares (WPP) Company Bio
WPP plc offers global marketing and branding campaigns; and designs and produces advertisements for television, cable, the Internet, radio, magazines, and newspapers, as well as outdoor locations, such as billboards.The company also provides custom research services in various sectors, including strategic market studies; brand positioning; equity research; customer satisfaction surveys; product development; international research; advanced modeling; advertising research; pre-testing, tracking, and sales modeling; and trends and futures research and consultancy. WPP plc was founded in 1985 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.