WPP plc American Depositary Shares (WPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WPP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WPP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WPP is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WPP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
WPP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.02, WPP plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 9.8% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 123.51%, WPP plc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.1% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WPP has reported earnings growth of -209.75%, putting it ahead of just 10.05% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WPP plc are WHR, IQ, WRB, K, and NWL.
- Visit WPP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wpp.com.
WPP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.47||52-week high||$72.29|
|Prev. close||$69.94||52-week low||$35.76|
|Day high||$68.40||Avg. volume||96,424|
|50-day MA||$68.67||Dividend yield||2.9%|
|200-day MA||$55.83||Market Cap||16.26B|
WPP plc American Depositary Shares (WPP) Company Bio
WPP plc offers global marketing and branding campaigns; and designs and produces advertisements for television, cable, the Internet, radio, magazines, and newspapers, as well as outdoor locations, such as billboards.The company also provides custom research services in various sectors, including strategic market studies; brand positioning; equity research; customer satisfaction surveys; product development; international research; advanced modeling; advertising research; pre-testing, tracking, and sales modeling; and trends and futures research and consultancy. WPP plc was founded in 1985 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
WPP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for WPP plc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that WPP plc ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 84.33%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for WPP plc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 90.39% of its sector Consumer Cyclical.
- WPP plc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- WPP plc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -8.06. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 8.12% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WPP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WPP Latest Social Stream
View Full WPP Social Stream
Latest WPP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WPP plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WPP as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by WPP plc in conjunction with this event....
WPP ORD 10P found using the EPIC (LON:WPP) have now 25 analysts in total covering the company. The range between the high target price and low target price is between £16.20 and £8. so the average target price would be £10.79. With the shares previous close at £9.82 this would imply there is a potential upside of 9.8%. The 50 day moving average now sits at £9.81 while the 200 day moving average is £8.79. The company has a market capitalisation of £12b. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="WPP.L" range="1y" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] WPP , a creative transformation company, provides communications, experience, commerce, and technology services in North America, the United Kingdom, Western Continen...
In recent years the advertising and media sector has begun to wake up to its own contribution to the impact it makes on the environment, with networks such as WPP and Havas among others outlining their pledges to becoming net zero. Now, IPA, the U.K.''s agency membership body, has initiated a Media Charter that aims
WPPs Wavemaker: Why China is cutting the cord on traditional TV ads (the future is Smart and its already here) #stocks chatter
WPPs Wavemaker: Why China is cutting the cord on traditional TV ads (the future is Smart and its already here) - #stocks chatter
The moving averages on the daily timeframe suggest a bullishness in price, as the 20, 50, 100 and 200 are all in a bullish alignment -- meaning the shorter durations are above the longer duration averages, implying a sound upward trend. The post WPP plc (WPP): Price Now Near $72.24; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 20 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
WPP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|