WPP PLC ADR (WPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WPP POWR Grades
- WPP scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 75.49% of US stocks.
- WPP's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- WPP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
WPP Stock Summary
- WPP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2 -- higher than just 9.04% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 123.51%, WPP plc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.57% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WPP's revenue has grown -21.69% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 6.92% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WPP plc are AEG, L, MKL, WHR, and CCEP.
- Visit WPP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wpp.com.
WPP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.24||52-week high||$83.69|
|Prev. close||$59.31||52-week low||$57.61|
|Day high||$61.01||Avg. volume||166,410|
|50-day MA||$64.30||Dividend yield||2.86%|
|200-day MA||$70.03||Market Cap||13.76B|
WPP PLC ADR (WPP) Company Bio
WPP plc offers global marketing and branding campaigns; and designs and produces advertisements for television, cable, the Internet, radio, magazines, and newspapers, as well as outdoor locations, such as billboards.The company also provides custom research services in various sectors, including strategic market studies; brand positioning; equity research; customer satisfaction surveys; product development; international research; advanced modeling; advertising research; pre-testing, tracking, and sales modeling; and trends and futures research and consultancy. WPP plc was founded in 1985 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
WPP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WPP Latest Social Stream
View Full WPP Social Stream
Latest WPP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WPP plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WPP as an investment opportunity.
WPP PLC (WPP) appears to have found support after losing some value lately, as indicated by the formation of a hammer chart. In addition to this technical chart pattern, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher enhances the stock's potential for a turnaround in the near term.
WPP press release (NYSE:WPP): FY Non-GAAP EPS of 78.5p. Revenue of £12.8B (+6.7% Y/Y). 2022 guidance: LFL revenue less pass-through costs growth around 5%; headline operating margin up around 50 bps; trade working capital expected to be flat year-on-year; £800 million share buyback, of which £129 million already completed; tax rate...
The following slide deck was published by WPP plc in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
WPP , the world''s largest advertising group, said client demand for campaigns to justify price rises and maintain their recovery from the pandemic would enable it to grow above historic levels and return more cash to investors.
WPP , the world''s largest advertising group, announced an 800 million-pound ($1.1 billion) share buyback for 2022 after it said an "outstanding" year had enabled it to meet recently upgraded forecasts for 2021 net sales.
WPP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|