WPP plc American Depositary Shares (WPP): Price and Financial Metrics
WPP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $16,887,698,493, WPP plc has a greater market value than 89.37% of US stocks.
- WPP's went public 31.97 years ago, making it older than 89.96% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for WPP plc is higher than it is for about only 0.19% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WPP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CINF, PFG, GWW, AJG, and L.
- Visit WPP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wpp.com.
WPP Stock Price Chart More Charts
WPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.09||52-week high||$65.13|
|Prev. close||$63.51||52-week low||$50.91|
|Day high||$63.45||Avg. volume||166,799|
|50-day MA||$62.03||Dividend yield||4.38%|
|200-day MA||$60.15||Market Cap||16.82B|
WPP plc American Depositary Shares (WPP) Company Bio
WPP plc offers global marketing and branding campaigns; and designs and produces advertisements for television, cable, the Internet, radio, magazines, and newspapers, as well as outdoor locations, such as billboards.The company also provides custom research services in various sectors, including strategic market studies; brand positioning; equity research; customer satisfaction surveys; product development; international research; advanced modeling; advertising research; pre-testing, tracking, and sales modeling; and trends and futures research and consultancy. WPP plc was founded in 1985 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.