WPP PLC ADR (WPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WPP POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WPP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WPP is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- WPP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
WPP Stock Summary
- WPP PLC's stock had its IPO on December 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.67% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -60.38%, WPP PLC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.12% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WPP comes in at 17.62% -- higher than that of 90.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WPP PLC are COOP, REYN, L, PPC, and MGM.
- Visit WPP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wpp.com.
WPP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.90||52-week high||$83.69|
|Prev. close||$52.90||52-week low||$39.67|
|Day high||$52.90||Avg. volume||171,949|
|50-day MA||$45.07||Dividend yield||3.49%|
|200-day MA||$54.36||Market Cap||11.26B|
WPP PLC ADR (WPP) Company Bio
WPP plc is a British multinational communications, advertising, public relations, technology, and commerce holding company headquartered in London, England. It was the world's largest advertising company, as of 2019. WPP plc owns many companies, which includes advertising, public relations, media, and market research networks such as AKQA, BCW, CMI Media Group, Essence Global, Finsbury, Grey, Hill+Knowlton Strategies, Mindshare, Ogilvy, Wavemaker, Wunderman Thompson, and VMLY&R. It is one of the "Big Four" agency companies, alongside Publicis, Interpublic Group of Companies, and Omnicom. WPP has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange, and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
WPP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WPP Latest Social Stream
View Full WPP Social Stream
Latest WPP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WPP PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WPP as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will discuss 15 biggest broadcasting companies in the world. You can skip our detailed analysis of the broadcasting industry and go directly to 5 Biggest Broadcasting Companies in the World. The broadcasting industry has seen a paradigm shift in its dynamics after the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. The days of […]
Advertising holding companies including WPP, IPG, Omnicom and Publicis have transformed to provide data and e-commerce services after facing numerous challenges.
WPP and SeeHer Release ‘Health On Her Terms’ -- New Research Reveals Significant Gaps and Continued Gender Bias in Marketing, Advertising and Media Portraying Women and their Health
WPP (NYSE: WPP) has partnered with SeeHer, the leading global movement to accurately portray women in marketing, advertising, media and entertainment, to unveil “Health On Her Terms (HOHT).” Released today, the new research study reveals critical gaps and opportunities focused on women and people who identify as women across reproductive care, weight diversity and mental health. Women handle
WPP (LSE/NYSE:WPP) announced that Chief Financial Officer John Rogers has decided to step down from the company. John has made a significant contribution to WPP in his three years in the role, has successfully led the first important stages of its transformation programme and is now looking to pursue broader executive opportunities outside the company. The Board has agreed that he will step down as Chief Financial Officer and as an Executive Director of the Board following the finalisatio… Read the full story at https://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=296411
British communication and advertising company WPP PLC (NYSE: WPP ) said its Chief Financial Officer, John Rogers, has decided to step down. The Board has agreed that he will step down as CFO and an Executive Director … Full story available on Benzinga.com
WPP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|