WPP plc American Depositary Shares (WPP): Price and Financial Metrics
WPP Stock Summary
- WPP plc's market capitalization of $16,887,698,493 is ahead of 89.37% of US-listed equities.
- WPP plc's stock had its IPO on December 29, 1987, making it an older stock than 89.16% of US equities in our set.
- For WPP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.19% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WPP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CINF, PFG, GWW, AJG, and L.
- WPP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WPP plc's official web site, go to www.wpp.com.
WPP Stock Price Chart More Charts
WPP Price/Volume Stats
WPP plc American Depositary Shares (WPP) Company Bio
WPP plc offers global marketing and branding campaigns; and designs and produces advertisements for television, cable, the Internet, radio, magazines, and newspapers, as well as outdoor locations, such as billboards.The company also provides custom research services in various sectors, including strategic market studies; brand positioning; equity research; customer satisfaction surveys; product development; international research; advanced modeling; advertising research; pre-testing, tracking, and sales modeling; and trends and futures research and consultancy. WPP plc was founded in 1985 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.