WPP plc American Depositary Shares (WPP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, WPP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,676,100,000, ranking above 97.78% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WPP's price: MRCC, R, LZB, BIG and RECN.
WPP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for WPP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 61.25%. Digging deeper, the aspects of WPP plc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- WPP plc's market cap of $14 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than merely 22.47% of them.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, WPP's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 22.47% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, WPP's provides a return of 61.25% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 81.89% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
WPP Dividend Chart
WPP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WPP Dividends vs. Peers
|1||OMC||Omnicom Group Inc.||4.12%|
|2||IPG||Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (The)||4.09%|
|3||WPP||WPP plc American Depositary Shares||2.35%|
|5||FUEL||Rocket Fuel Inc.||0.00%|
|6||BOMN||Boston Omaha Corporation -||0.00%|
|8||ISIG||Insignia Systems, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||OUT||OUTFRONT Media Inc.||0.00%|
|11||ADV||Advantage Solutions Inc.||0.00%|
|12||CCO||Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||DMS||Digital Media Solutions, Inc.||0.00%|