WPP plc American Depositary Shares (WPP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, WPP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,676,100,000, ranking above 97.78% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WPP's price: MRCC, R, LZB, BIG and RECN.
WPP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of WPP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 99.34%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for WPP plc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, WPP plc produces a dividend yield 11.75% -- which falls in the top 3.97%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, WPP plc's expected return of 99.34% is higher than 92.31% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, WPP plc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 92.31% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, WPP has a beta lower than merely 23.76% of them.
WPP Dividend Chart
WPP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WPP Dividends vs. Peers
|1||WPP||WPP plc American Depositary Shares||12.42%|
|2||IPG||Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (The)||5.72%|
|3||OMC||Omnicom Group Inc.||5.04%|
|4||FUEL||Rocket Fuel Inc.||0.00%|
|5||BOMN||Boston Omaha Corporation -||0.00%|
|6||ISIG||Insignia Systems, Inc.||0.00%|
|7||OUT||OUTFRONT Media Inc.||0.00%|
|9||CCO||Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|