Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WRE POWR Grades
- WRE scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 72.28% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WRE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WRE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 27.94% of US stocks).
WRE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Washington Real Estate Investment Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Washington Real Estate Investment Trust is higher than it is for about 86.14% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Washington Real Estate Investment Trust's share price is greater than that of merely 9.55% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Washington Real Estate Investment Trust are GMRE, WH, IRDM, VRRM, and CNX.
- Visit WRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.washreit.com.
WRE Valuation SummaryWRE's price/earnings ratio is -105.9; this is 380.16% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
WRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.85||52-week high||$27.05|
|Prev. close||$26.50||52-week low||$16.95|
|Day high||$26.88||Avg. volume||475,750|
|50-day MA||$23.51||Dividend yield||4.47%|
|200-day MA||$22.30||Market Cap||2.27B|
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) Company Bio
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust invests in real estate markets of the greater Washington D.C. metro region. It focuses on office, medical office, industrial/flex space, retail, and multifamily real estate investments. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
WRE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Washington Real Estate Investment Trust with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Washington Real Estate Investment Trust ranked in the 87th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 655.67% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WRE, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 0.49 -- which is good for besting merely 12.92% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Real Estate sector with positive cash flow).
- Washington Real Estate Investment Trust's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 13%; for context, that number is higher than 88.37% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Washington Real Estate Investment Trust's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WRE Latest Social Stream
View Full WRE Social Stream
Latest WRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Washington Real Estate Investment Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WRE as an investment opportunity.
WashREIT Announces $350 Million of Green Bonds for Eligible Green Buildings that Achieve BREEAM Certification
WashREIT (NYSE: WRE) in Washington, D.C. recently announced an expansion of its Green Bond Framework for eligible green projects, including eight multifamily assets acquired in 2019. As outlined in WashREIT’s Green Bond Framework, WashREIT intends to achieve BREEAM In-Use Very Good certifications for the majority of these assets.
What Type Of Shareholders Own The Most Number of Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (NYSE:WRE) Shares?
The big shareholder groups in Washington Real Estate Investment Trust ( NYSE:WRE ) have power over the company. Large...
ALE, FLR, SBRA, WRE, and WELL have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on April 1, 2021
WASHINGTON, March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WashREIT (NYSE:WRE), a leading owner of multifamily and commercial properties in the Washington Metro area, will release first quarter earnings results after market close on Wednesday, April 28, 2021. The conference call will be held on Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 11:00 am ET. Conference call access information is as follows: USA Toll Free Number:877-407-9205International Toll Number:201-689-8054 Instant replay of the conference call will be available until Thursday, May 13, 2021, at 11:00 pm ET. Instant replay access information is as follows: USA Toll Free Number:877-481-4010International Toll Number:919-882-2331Conference ID:40266 The live webcast of the conference call will be available on the investor section of WashREIT's website at w...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 12, 2021 / Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (NYSE:WRE) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 12, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.Investor NetworkNEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 12, 2021 / Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (NYSE:WRE) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 12, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
WRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WREWant to see what other sources are saying about Washington Real Estate Investment Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch