Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WRE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where WRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 46.92% of US stocks.
- WRE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- WRE's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.29% of US stocks).
WRE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Washington Real Estate Investment Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.57% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For WRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.8% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WRE is more volatile than only 6.22% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WRE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AKR, CEQP, STAG, XHR, and CPLP.
- WRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Washington Real Estate Investment Trust's official web site, go to www.washreit.com.
WRE Valuation Summary
- WRE's price/sales ratio is 8.5; this is 30.77% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WRE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 127.2.
- WRE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 127.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WRE.
WRE Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -2.96%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -23.56%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 1.78%.
The table below shows WRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WRE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.63% of graded US stocks.
- WRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.105 -- ranking 199th of 457 Trading stocks.
- NHI, ADC, and JYNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WRE.
The table below shows WRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.08||52-week high||$27.05|
|Prev. close||$25.23||52-week low||$16.95|
|Day high||$25.33||Avg. volume||562,914|
|50-day MA||$24.68||Dividend yield||2.71%|
|200-day MA||$23.53||Market Cap||2.12B|
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) Company Bio
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust invests in real estate markets of the greater Washington D.C. metro region. It focuses on office, medical office, industrial/flex space, retail, and multifamily real estate investments. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
WRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WRE Latest Social Stream
View Full WRE Social Stream
Latest WRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Washington Real Estate Investment Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WRE as an investment opportunity.
The sale comes as the District-based real estate investment trust works to shift its focus from office and retail to multifamily.
WASHINGTON, Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WashREIT (NYSE:WRE) will release third quarter earnings results after market close on Thursday, October 28, 2021. The conference call will be held on Friday, October 29, 2021 at 11:00 am ET. Conference call access information is as follows: USA Toll Free Number:888-506-0062International Toll Number:973-528-0011Entry Code714844 Instant replay of the conference call will be available until Friday, November 12, 2021, at 11:00 pm ET. Instant replay acce
Participating in today's call with me will be Paul McDermott, President and Chief Executive Officer; Steve Riffee, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer; Drew Hammond, Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer and Treasurer; and Grant Montgomery, Vice President and Head of Research. Now I'd like to turn the call over to Paul.
Washington Reit (WRE) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -27.27% and -41.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WASHINGTON, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (“WashREIT” or the “Company”) (NYSE: WRE), a leading owner and operator of multifamily properties in the Washington, DC area, reported financial and operating results today for the quarter ended June 30, 2021: Second Quarter Results Net loss was $7.0 million, or $0.08 per diluted shareNAREIT FFO(1) was $20.6 million, or $0.24 per diluted shareCore FFO was $30.1 million, or $0.35 per diluted shareNet Operating I
WRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WREWant to see what other sources are saying about Washington Real Estate Investment Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch