Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE): Price and Financial Metrics
WRE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Washington Real Estate Investment Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Washington Real Estate Investment Trust is higher than it is for about 86.29% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WRE is more volatile than merely 8.99% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Washington Real Estate Investment Trust are GMRE, SKT, CEQP, PEB, and STAG.
- Visit WRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.washreit.com.
WRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.35||52-week high||$28.04|
|Prev. close||$23.19||52-week low||$16.95|
|Day high||$23.55||Avg. volume||415,435|
|50-day MA||$22.37||Dividend yield||5.14%|
|200-day MA||$21.95||Market Cap||1.97B|
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) Company Bio
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust invests in real estate markets of the greater Washington D.C. metro region. It focuses on office, medical office, industrial/flex space, retail, and multifamily real estate investments. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
WRE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for WRE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Washington Real Estate Investment Trust ranked in the 87th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 775.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for WRE, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 0.58 -- which is good for besting just 17.62% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Real Estate sector with positive cash flow).
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.54 years comes in at 0.81%; that's greater than 87.68% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Washington Real Estate Investment Trust's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WRE Latest Social Stream
View Full WRE Social Stream
Latest WRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Washington Real Estate Investment Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WRE as an investment opportunity.
WASHINGTON, March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WashREIT (NYSE:WRE), a leading owner of multifamily and commercial properties in the Washington Metro area, will release first quarter earnings results after market close on Wednesday, April 28, 2021. The conference call will be held on Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 11:00 am ET. Conference call access information is as follows: USA Toll Free Number:877-407-9205International Toll Number:201-689-8054 Instant replay of the conference call will be available until Thursday, May 13, 2021, at 11:00 pm ET. Instant replay access information is as follows: USA Toll Free Number:877-481-4010International Toll Number:919-882-2331Conference ID:40266 The live webcast of the conference call will be available on the investor section of WashREIT's website at w...
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) CEO Paul McDermott on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 12, 2021, 11:00 ET Company Participants Amy Hopkins - VP, IR Paul McDermott - Chairman, President & CEO Stephen Riffee - EVP & CFO Conference Call Participants Presentation Welcome to the Washington Real Estate Investment Trust fourth quarter...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 12, 2021 / Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (NYSE:WRE) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 12, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.Investor NetworkNEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 12, 2021 / Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (NYSE:WRE) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 12, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
WRE earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Washington Reit (WRE) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -2.94% and -0.43%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WREWant to see what other sources are saying about Washington Real Estate Investment Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!