Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WRE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WRE is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- WRE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.23% of US stocks).
WRE Stock Summary
- WRE has a higher market value than NA% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $1,568,872,811.
- Of note is the ratio of ELME COMMUNITIES's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; NA% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For WRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by NA% of US equities we're observing.
- Visit WRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.washreit.com.
WRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, WRE's EV/EBIT ratio is 127.42% higher, now standing at 62.2.
- Over the past 243 months, WRE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 181.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WRE.
WRE Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -38.55%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -54.19%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 226.53%.
The table below shows WRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.99% of graded US stocks.
- WRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.1 -- ranking 214th of 444 Trading stocks.
- PIPR, NHI, and ADC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WRE.
The table below shows WRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.57||52-week high||$26.79|
|Prev. close||$17.95||52-week low||$16.14|
|Day high||$17.80||Avg. volume||543,556|
|50-day MA||$19.24||Dividend yield||3.87%|
|200-day MA||$22.54||Market Cap||1.54B|
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) Company Bio
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust invests in real estate markets of the greater Washington D.C. metro region. It focuses on office, medical office, industrial/flex space, retail, and multifamily real estate investments. The company was founded in 1960 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
WRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WRE Latest Social Stream
View Full WRE Social Stream
Latest WRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ELME COMMUNITIES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WRE as an investment opportunity.
WASHINGTON, Oct. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Elme Communities (“Elme” or the “Company”) (NYSE: ELME), a value-driven multifamily owner and operator, announced the publication of its 2022 ESG Report. The report, which summarizes the Company’s ESG initiatives, programs, and achievements in 2021 and into 2022, can be found on the ESG page of the Company’s newly launched website at www.elmecommunities.com. Within this report, Elme Communities announced that it has achieved a 2022 Global Real Estate
In a report released today, Blaine Heck from Wells Fargo maintained a Hold rating on Washington Real Estate Investment (WRE - Research Report), with a price target of $17.00. The company's shares opened today at $18.04.According to TipRanks, Heck is an analyst with an average return of -3.7% and a 43.06% success rate. Heck covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Boston Properties, Cousins Properties, and Douglas Emmett.Currently, the analyst consensus on Washington Real Estate Investment is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $25.50.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>The company has a one-year high of $26.18 and a one-year low of $16.14.
Reflecting its wholesale shift into residential real estate, the D.C.-based real estate investment trust, better known as WashREIT, announced Monday it has rebranded. The decision comes after WashREIT (NYSE: WRT) sold almost all of its office and retail assets to focus on becoming a regional multifamily operator. Its New York Stock Exchange ticker will change from WRE to ELME as of Thursday morning, the company announced.
Elme Communities is “elevating home” for underserved mid-market renters New name marks the final step in the Company’s transformation into a strategy-led, business-to-consumer, value-driven multifamily company WASHINGTON, Oct. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WashREIT (NYSE: WRE), a value-driven multifamily owner and operator, announced today that it has changed its name and rebranded as Elme Communities, reflecting its ongoing commitment to elevating the value-living experience for its residents. T
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) experiences strong performance during its peak leasing months this year on the back of healthy demand and pricing power.
WRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WREWant to see what other sources are saying about Washington Real Estate Investment Trust's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch