Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WRE has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.25%, higher than about just 4.67% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WRE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CSTE, BIG, TSE, GOL and FORR.
WRE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for WRE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 56.47% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Washington Real Estate Investment Trust are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, WRE offers a dividend yield in the top 12.71% of stocks in our set.
- WRE's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 80.16% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, WRE boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 11.41% of the dividend issuers in our set.
WRE Dividend Chart
WRE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WRE Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SIR||Select Income REIT of Beneficial Interest||27.02%|
|2||CIO||City Office REIT, Inc.||9.49%|
|3||FSP||Franklin Street Properties Corp.||8.76%|
|4||CXP||Columbia Property Trust, Inc.||8.05%|
|5||CLI||Mack-Cali Realty Corporation||7.33%|
|6||PDM||Piedmont Office Realty Trust, Inc.||7.24%|
|7||PGRE||Paramount Group, Inc.||7.02%|
|8||VNO||Vornado Realty Trust||6.98%|
|9||WRE||Washington Real Estate Investment Trust||6.94%|
|10||HIW||Highwoods Properties, Inc.||6.46%|
|11||BXP||Boston Properties, Inc.||5.51%|
|12||HPP||Hudson Pacific Properties, Inc.||5.14%|
|13||OFC||Corporate Office Properties Trust||5.02%|
|14||KRC||Kilroy Realty Corporation||4.30%|
|15||FPO||First Potomac Realty Trust of Beneficial Interest||3.59%|
|16||NRE||NorthStar Realty Europe Corp.||3.53%|
|17||ARE||Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.||2.79%|
|18||LPT||Liberty Property Trust||2.65%|
|19||TIER||TIER REIT, Inc.||2.49%|
|21||CLNC||Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc.||0.00%|
|22||NYRT||New York REIT, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on WRE dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Washington Real Estate Investment Trust and its dividends:
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust Common Stock (WRE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) - Dividend Investor
Washington Real Estate Investment Trust (WRE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha