WSFS Financial Corporation (WSFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSFS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WSFS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.4% of US stocks.
- WSFS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 161 days.
- WSFS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.58% of US stocks).
WSFS Stock Summary
- WSFS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.99% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, WSFS has reported earnings growth of 181.32%, putting it ahead of 88.08% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Wsfs Financial Corp comes in at 48.6%, a number that bests 84.58% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wsfs Financial Corp are NWBI, BRKL, ABCB, WSBC, and FISI.
- Visit WSFS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wsfsbank.com.
WSFS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WSFS's price/earnings ratio is 29.09% lower, now standing at 7.8.
- WSFS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WSFS's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSFS.
WSFS Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -82.75%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 0.77%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -20.03%.
The table below shows WSFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSFS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WSFS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.59% of graded US stocks.
- WSFS's asset turnover comes in at 0.051 -- ranking 83rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- AUB, STBA, and ZION are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WSFS.
The table below shows WSFS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WSFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.97||52-week high||$56.30|
|Prev. close||$52.97||52-week low||$40.64|
|Day high||$53.52||Avg. volume||432,765|
|50-day MA||$52.12||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$49.74||Market Cap||2.52B|
WSFS Financial Corporation (WSFS) Company Bio
WSFS Financial Corporation operates as the thrift holding company for the Wilmington Savings Fund Society, FSB that provides various banking and financial services in the United States. The company has branches across Delaware, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Nevada. The company was founded in 1832 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.
Most Popular Stories View All
WSFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSFS Latest Social Stream
View Full WSFS Social Stream
Latest WSFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wsfs Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSFS as an investment opportunity.
WSFS (WSFS) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
WILMINGTON, Del., Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WSFS Bank, the primary subsidiary of WSFS Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: WSFS), is pleased to announce the promotion of three Associates from across the organization. The following Associates have been promoted: Robert Eastwood – Senior Vice President, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)Jeremy Shackleford – Senior Vice President, Director of Small Business SalesCarolyn Urbanovich – Vice President, Regional Manager, Greater Philadelphia Ma
McGill had been aware for months that there was no room for him at WSFS, but he stayed at Bryn Mawr until the merger of the two banks closed on Jan. 1.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Coalition of 33 financial institutions formally launches $100M fund for local minority-owned businesses
The group has started Phase 1 for what it calls the PHL GRIT Fund, which will increase overall support for Black and brown businesses through the region's network of CDFIs.
WSFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|