WSFS Financial Corporation (WSFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSFS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WSFS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WSFS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WSFS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 15.23% of US stocks).
WSFS Stock Summary
- WSFS's went public 31.23 years ago, making it older than 84.33% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WSFS is currently 113.04, higher than 96.16% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.79 for Wsfs Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 85.29% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WSFS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GABC, NWBI, UCBI, FBP, and SLCT.
- WSFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wsfs Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.wsfsbank.com.
WSFS Valuation Summary
WSFS's price/sales ratio is 4.3; this is 19.44% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSFS.
WSFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.06||52-week high||$55.18|
|Prev. close||$51.93||52-week low||$24.59|
|Day high||$52.56||Avg. volume||458,079|
|50-day MA||$51.46||Dividend yield||1%|
|200-day MA||$42.77||Market Cap||2.47B|
WSFS Financial Corporation (WSFS) Company Bio
WSFS Financial Corporation operates as the thrift holding company for the Wilmington Savings Fund Society, FSB that provides various banking and financial services in the United States. The company has branches across Delaware, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Nevada. The company was founded in 1832 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.
WSFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSFS Latest Social Stream
View Full WSFS Social Stream
Latest WSFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wsfs Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSFS as an investment opportunity.
WILMINGTON, Del. and BRYN MAWR, Pa., June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WSFS Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: WSFS) and Bryn Mawr Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: BMTC), jointly announced today that their respective stockholders approved the previously announced merger of BMTC into WSFS at a special meeting of stockholders for each company. “Stockholder approval from both companies is another milestone in our combination that will make WSFS one of the only banks headquartered in the region with local mark
WSFS + BMT WSFS Financial Corporation to Combine with Bryn Mawr Bank Corporation WILMINGTON, Del. and BRYN MAWR, Pa., June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WSFS Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: WSFS) and Bryn Mawr Bank Corporation (NASDAQ: BMTC), jointly announced today that their respective stockholders approved the previously announced merger of BMTC into WSFS at a special meeting of stockholders for each company. “Stockholder approval from both companies is another milestone in our combination that
WILMINGTON, Del., June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WSFS Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: WSFS), the parent company of WSFS Bank, announced the merging of the WSFS Foundation and the WSFS Community Foundation to form the WSFS CARES Foundation. The WSFS Foundation, founded in 2003, was the philanthropic arm of WSFS Financial Corporation, while the WSFS Community Foundation, previously the Beneficial Bank Foundation, was founded in 2007, and joined WSFS as part of the acquisition of Beneficial Bank.
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating:
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates PRAH, WSFS, STAY, NTEC, MX; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
WSFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|