WSFS Financial Corporation (WSFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSFS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where WSFS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.27% of US stocks.
- WSFS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- WSFS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
WSFS Stock Summary
- WSFS's current price/earnings ratio is 7.8, which is higher than just 14.01% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WSFS is currently 89.03, higher than 95% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Wsfs Financial Corp is reporting a growth rate of 169.56%; that's higher than 87.06% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wsfs Financial Corp are ABCB, UBSI, NWBI, LSBK, and GSBC.
- WSFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wsfs Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.wsfsbank.com.
WSFS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WSFS's price/earnings ratio is 29.09% lower, now standing at 7.8.
- WSFS's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, WSFS's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSFS.
WSFS Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 32.69%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 65.36%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -47.82%.
The table below shows WSFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSFS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WSFS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.31% of graded US stocks.
- WSFS's asset turnover comes in at 0.051 -- ranking 84th of 437 Banking stocks.
- AUB, STBA, and ZION are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WSFS.
The table below shows WSFS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WSFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.31||52-week high||$55.18|
|Prev. close||$44.56||52-week low||$24.59|
|Day high||$46.74||Avg. volume||362,384|
|50-day MA||$44.42||Dividend yield||1.17%|
|200-day MA||$47.52||Market Cap||2.20B|
WSFS Financial Corporation (WSFS) Company Bio
WSFS Financial Corporation operates as the thrift holding company for the Wilmington Savings Fund Society, FSB that provides various banking and financial services in the United States. The company has branches across Delaware, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Nevada. The company was founded in 1832 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.
Most Popular Stories View All
WSFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSFS Latest Social Stream
View Full WSFS Social Stream
Latest WSFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wsfs Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSFS as an investment opportunity.
Monday's swoon for the stock market quickly gave way to a recovery for the Nasdaq Composite (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) today. Although gains early Tuesday afternoon were somewhat limited at about two-thirds of a percent, the Nasdaq nevertheless showed its continued superiority by posting larger percentage gains than its fellow major indexes. Helping to drive the Nasdaq higher was another big jump for Upstart Holdings (NASDAQ: UPST), as the fintech disruptor hit another all-time high.
Upstart Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: UPST) shares are trading higher by 10.3% at $323.60 despite a lack of company-specific news from the session. WSFS Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: WSFS) today announced it has launched a digital personal loans product powered by Upstart. WSFS says this partnership with Upstart expands the bank's personal loan offerings to a wider, more inclusive customer base while diversifying its business and creating more digital-friendly customer experiences. "WSFS Bank is excite
Partnership provides customers easier access to lending products tailored to their needsWILMINGTON, Del. and SAN MATEO, Calif., Sept. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WSFS Bank, the primary subsidiary of WSFS Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: WSFS), today announced it has launched a digital personal loans product powered by Upstart, (NASDAQ: UPST), a leading artificial intelligence (AI) lending platform. WSFS’s partnership with Upstart expands the Bank’s personal loan offerings to a wider, more inclusi
Canuso, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will host the discussion. The post Wsfs Financial Corp (WSFS): Price Now Near $43.84; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 100 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
WILMINGTON, Del., Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WSFS Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: WSFS), the parent company of WSFS Bank, will participate virtually in the 2021 Stephens Annual Bank Forum on September 22, 2021. Rodger Levenson, WSFS’ Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Dominic C. Canuso, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host the discussion. Presentation Materials: WSFS will present its current Investor Presentation, which will be available on the
WSFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|