WSFS Financial Corporation (WSFS): Price and Financial Metrics
WSFS Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.96 for Wsfs Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 84.45% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Wsfs Financial Corp comes in at 43.65%, a number that bests 88.04% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Wsfs Financial Corp's share price is greater than that of only 6.42% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wsfs Financial Corp are RNST, FMAO, WSBC, HGV, and CBTX.
- WSFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wsfs Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.wsfsbank.com.
WSFS Stock Price Chart More Charts
WSFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.89||52-week high||$46.05|
|Prev. close||$40.82||52-week low||$37.19|
|Day high||$40.93||Avg. volume||185,269|
|50-day MA||$42.44||Dividend yield||1.17%|
|200-day MA||$42.36||Market Cap||2.13B|
WSFS Financial Corporation (WSFS) Company Bio
WSFS Financial Corporation operates as the thrift holding company for the Wilmington Savings Fund Society, FSB that provides various banking and financial services in the United States. The company has branches across Delaware, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Nevada. The company was founded in 1832 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.