WSFS Financial Corporation (WSFS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSFS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WSFS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WSFS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- WSFS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
WSFS Stock Summary
- WSFS FINANCIAL CORP's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 85.92% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.7 for WSFS FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 88.15% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 58.72%, WSFS FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 82.71% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WSFS FINANCIAL CORP are NWBI, GSBC, CTBI, LSBK, and BOKF.
- WSFS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WSFS FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.wsfsbank.com.
WSFS Valuation Summary
- WSFS's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 26.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- WSFS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSFS.
WSFS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 128.95%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 19.33%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -11.78%.
The table below shows WSFS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSFS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WSFS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 49.59% of graded US stocks.
- WSFS's asset turnover comes in at 0.051 -- ranking 83rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- AUB, STBA, and ZION are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WSFS.
The table below shows WSFS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WSFS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSFS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.30||52-week high||$56.30|
|Prev. close||$49.36||52-week low||$37.03|
|Day high||$49.56||Avg. volume||341,157|
|50-day MA||$47.52||Dividend yield||1.22%|
|200-day MA||$45.68||Market Cap||2.85B|
WSFS Financial Corporation (WSFS) Company Bio
WSFS Financial Corporation operates as the thrift holding company for the Wilmington Savings Fund Society, FSB that provides various banking and financial services in the United States. The company has branches across Delaware, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Nevada. The company was founded in 1832 and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.
Most Popular Stories View All
WSFS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSFS Latest Social Stream
View Full WSFS Social Stream
Latest WSFS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WSFS FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSFS as an investment opportunity.
Small Businesses Feeling the Impacts of the Economy and Inflation, But Are Still Optimistic About Future Revenue, New WSFS Bank Study Finds
Seven in 10 feel they are well positioned to borrow, with equipment financing being their top need. WILMINGTON, Del., Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mid-Atlantic small businesses are optimistic in their ability to keep revenues at their current pace or even increase them in the next year despite economic woes and strains on their costs, a new WSFS Bank Small Business Trends study found. The study, which surveyed 500 Mid-Atlantic small businesses, measured owner/operators’ outlook on the econo
WILMINGTON, Del., Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WSFS Bank, the primary subsidiary of WSFS Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: WSFS), is pleased to announce that Steven J. Cunningham has been named Senior Vice President, Director of Small Business Administration (SBA) Sales, reporting to Candice Caruso, Senior Vice President, Chief Retail Lending Officer. In his new role, Cunningham will be responsible for the strategy, profitability and growth of the SBA Sales team, which originates loans with SB
WSFS Financial ( NASDAQ:WSFS ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$232.0m (up 38% from 3Q...
WSFS Financial Corporation to Participate in Piper Sandler’s East Coast Financial Services Conference and D.A. Davidson’s Mid-Atlantic Bank Summit
WILMINGTON, Del., Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WSFS Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: WSFS), the parent company of WSFS Bank, will hold meetings with analysts and investors during Piper Sandler’s East Coast Financial Services Conference and at the Mid-Atlantic Bank Summit hosted by D.A. Davidson. Rodger Levenson, WSFS’ Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Dominic C. Canuso, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, and Art Bacci, Executive Vice President and Chief Wealt
WILMINGTON, Del., Nov. 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WSFS Bank, the primary subsidiary of WSFS Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: WSFS), is pleased to announce that Michael A.H. Griffe, CPA, has been named Senior Vice President, Controller, reporting to Charles K. Mosher, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer. In his new role, Griffe will oversee all aspects of corporate and operational accounting functions, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) reporting, ensuring an appropriate interna
WSFS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|