Watsco, Inc. (WSO): Price and Financial Metrics
WSO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 374.94, Watsco Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.77% of US stocks.
- WSO's went public 35.19 years ago, making it older than 92.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -43.03%, Watsco Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.46% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Watsco Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RHI, BEN, AOS, SKX, and FND.
- Visit WSO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.watsco.com.
WSO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$246.44||52-week high||$265.18|
|Prev. close||$250.84||52-week low||$132.97|
|Day high||$250.94||Avg. volume||202,790|
|50-day MA||$241.68||Dividend yield||2.83%|
|200-day MA||$222.36||Market Cap||9.48B|
Watsco, Inc. (WSO) Company Bio
Watsco distributes air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration equipment; and related parts and supplies in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Miami, Florida.
WSO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Watsco Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Watsco Inc ranked in the 66th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 78.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Watsco Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 280.42; that's higher than 98.04% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 11.21% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- WSO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 49.41% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WSO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSO Latest Social Stream
View Full WSO Social Stream
Latest WSO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Watsco Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSO as an investment opportunity.
It happened in 2020 and again last week. Watsco (WSO) raised its dividend rate to an amount well above its prior year's adjusted diluted earnings per share. Watsco was so confident about its trajectory for 2020 that it increased its dividend rate to $7.10 per share despite adjusted diluted earnings...
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. But more than that, you probably want to see it rise...
Watsco (NYSE:WSO) released its earnings results on Thursday. The construction company reported $1.14 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $1.01 by $0.13, MarketWatch Earnings reports. Watsco had a return on equity of 13.38% and a net margin of 4.77%. Shares of WSO stock opened at $248.16 on […]
Watsco, Inc. (WSO) Q4 2020 Results Earnings Conference Call February 11, 2021, 10:00 AM ET Company Participants Albert Nahmad - CEO A.J. Nahmad - President Paul Johnston - EVP Barry Logan - EVP Conference Call Participants Stephen Volkmann - Jefferies David Manthey - Baird Jeffrey Hammond - KeyBanc Capital Markets...
Watsco (NYSE:WSO) is scheduled to be issuing its quarterly earnings data before the market opens on Thursday, February 11th. Analysts expect the company to announce earnings of $1.01 per share for the quarter. Parties interested in participating in the company’s conference call can do so using this link. Shares of WSO stock opened at $253.25 […]
WSO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WSOWant to see what other sources are saying about Watsco Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!