Watsco, Inc. (WSO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSO POWR Grades
- WSO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WSO is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- WSO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 20.19% of US stocks).
WSO Stock Summary
- WATSCO INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 87.33% of US listed stocks.
- WSO's went public 37.24 years ago, making it older than 93.42% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of WATSCO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WATSCO INC are FIX, UFPI, RHI, GME, and AIT.
- WSO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WATSCO INC's official web site, go to www.watsco.com.
WSO Valuation Summary
- WSO's EV/EBIT ratio is 16.1; this is 3.21% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, WSO's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSO.
WSO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 46.5%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 62.2%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -11.58%.
The table below shows WSO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WSO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.12% of graded US stocks.
- WSO's asset turnover comes in at 2.073 -- ranking 33rd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- ASPN, HSIC, and ASH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WSO.
The table below shows WSO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WSO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WSO, see our WSO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$303.86||Average Broker Recommendation||1.89 (Hold)|
WSO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$302.20||52-week high||$343.85|
|Prev. close||$300.20||52-week low||$220.68|
|Day high||$304.99||Avg. volume||301,252|
|50-day MA||$294.36||Dividend yield||3.31%|
|200-day MA||$271.46||Market Cap||11.73B|
Watsco, Inc. (WSO) Company Bio
Watsco distributes air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration equipment; and related parts and supplies in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
WSO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSO Latest Social Stream
View Full WSO Social Stream
Latest WSO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WATSCO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSO as an investment opportunity.
Watsco Completes $600 Million Unsecured Credit Facility
MIAMI, March 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Watsco, Inc. (NYSE: WSO) today announced that it has signed a $600 million unsecured revolving credit facility led by Bank of America, N.A. as Administrative Agent, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. as Syndication Agent, and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association and U.S. Bank National Association as Documentation Agents including six other banks. In anticipation of the cessation of the London Interbank Offered Rate (“LIBOR”), this facility is linked to the new
Watsco to Present at the J.P. Morgan 2023 Industrials Conference on March 15, 2023
MIAMI, March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Watsco, Inc. (NYSE: WSO) announced today that Barry Logan, Executive Vice President, is scheduled to speak at J.P. Morgan’s 2023 Industrials Conference being held at J.P. Morgan’s offices on Wednesday, March 15, 2023 at 9:40 a.m. (EDT). Internet users can listen to a live webcast of the presentation at the Investor Relations section of Watsco’s website at www.watsco.com. About Watsco Watsco is the largest distribution network for heating, air conditionin
20 Biggest Plumbing Supply Companies in the World
In this piece, we will take a look at the 20 biggest plumbing supply companies in the world. For more companies, head on over to 5 Biggest Plumbing Supply Companies in the World. While not as glitzy or glamorous as high technology, the plumbing industry is still one of the most important ones out there. […]
Watsco (WSO) Gains From Technologies Amid Inflationary Woes
Watsco (WSO) benefits from regular investments in customer-focused technologies and e-Commerce. However, supply-chain disruptions and labor woes are worrisome.
Watsco (WSO) Q4 Earnings Beat, Revenues Miss, Shares Rise
Watsco (WSO) reports impressive fourth-quarter 2022 earnings but revenues tumble on soft market demand.
WSO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WSOWant to see what other sources are saying about Watsco Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Watsco Inc (WSO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Watsco Inc (WSO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Watsco Inc (WSO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...