Watsco, Inc. (WSO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where WSO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WSO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- WSO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.65% of US stocks).
WSO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for WSO is 3.77 -- better than 86.67% of US stocks.
- WATSCO INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.41% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of WATSCO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WATSCO INC are RHI, AOS, RL, IVZ, and SKX.
- WSO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WATSCO INC's official web site, go to www.watsco.com.
WSO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, WSO's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.07% lower, now standing at 15.3.
- WSO's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSO.
WSO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 115.88%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -11.58%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 28.65%.
The table below shows WSO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WSO has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.12% of graded US stocks.
- WSO's asset turnover comes in at 2.073 -- ranking 33rd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- ASPN, HSIC, and ASH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WSO.
The table below shows WSO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WSO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$269.96||52-week high||$318.98|
|Prev. close||$278.74||52-week low||$220.68|
|Day high||$277.65||Avg. volume||260,159|
|50-day MA||$264.64||Dividend yield||3.26%|
|200-day MA||$269.59||Market Cap||10.46B|
Watsco, Inc. (WSO) Company Bio
Watsco distributes air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration equipment; and related parts and supplies in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Miami, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
WSO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSO Latest Social Stream
View Full WSO Social Stream
Latest WSO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WATSCO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSO as an investment opportunity.
The dividend increases over the past 18 months make these seven companies the best dividend stocks to buy and hold forever.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Amongst other things, we'll want...
Watsco found using ticker (WSO) now have 9 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 323 and 199 with a mean TP of 271.89. With the stocks previous close at 281.51 this is indicating there is a potential downside of -3.4%. The day 50 moving average is 264.88 and the 200 day moving average is 269.46. The company has a market cap of $10,803m. Find out more information at: https://www.watsco.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="WSO" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $10,434m based on the market concensus. Watsco, together with its subsidiaries, distributes air conditioning, heating, refrigeration equipment, and relate...
Watsco ( NYSE:WSO ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$2.04b (up 14% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Watsco found using ticker (WSO) have now 9 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 323 and 199 with the average target price sitting at 271.89. With the stocks previous close at 261.08 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 4.1%. The 50 day MA is 265.87 and the 200 day MA is 269.75. The company has a market capitalisation of $10,273m. Find out more information at: https://www.watsco.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="WSO" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $10,699m based on the market concensus. Watsco, together with its subsidiaries, distributes air conditioning, ...
WSO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|