Watsco, Inc. (WSO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WSO POWR Grades
- WSO scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 88.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WSO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- WSO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
WSO Stock Summary
- Watsco Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.94% of US listed stocks.
- WSO's went public 35.6 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Watsco Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Watsco Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AOS, CASY, BEN, LSTR, and BRO.
- Visit WSO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.watsco.com.
WSO Valuation Summary
- WSO's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 38.24% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- WSO's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 243 months.
- WSO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 17 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WSO.
WSO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 6.92%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 38.95%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 59.93%.
The table below shows WSO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WSO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WSO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$279.80||52-week high||$307.81|
|Prev. close||$283.32||52-week low||$216.25|
|Day high||$284.43||Avg. volume||179,965|
|50-day MA||$285.40||Dividend yield||2.76%|
|200-day MA||$259.04||Market Cap||10.82B|
Watsco, Inc. (WSO) Company Bio
Watsco distributes air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration equipment; and related parts and supplies in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. The company was founded in 1945 and is based in Miami, Florida.
WSO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Watsco Inc. To summarize, we found that Watsco Inc ranked in the 50th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Watsco Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 705.38; that's higher than 98.99% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 11.36% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- WSO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 52.8% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
WSO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WSO Latest Social Stream
View Full WSO Social Stream
Latest WSO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Watsco Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WSO as an investment opportunity.
MIAMI, Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Watsco, Inc. (NYSE: WSO) announced today that Rick Gomez, Vice President of Corporate Development, is scheduled to present at the Jefferies 2021 Virtual Industrials Conference on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. (EDT). Internet users can listen to a live webcast of the presentation at the Investor Relations section of Watsco’s website at http://www.watsco.com. About Watsco, Inc. Watsco is the largest distribution network for heating, air conditioning
We have narrowed down our search to six momentum stocks that witnessed robust earnings estimate revisions in the last 7 days and have strong upside left for 2021. These are: AAPL, F, EOG, COP, RS and WSO.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Watsco (WSO) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Strong demand for HVAC equipment and investment in technologies help Watsco (WSO) post impressive second-quarter 2021 revenues.
WSO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|