Watsco, Inc. (WSO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- WSO reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.21% over the past 5.76 years.
- Free cash flow for WSO has increased for the 4th straight quarter.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WSO's price: LGHL, BF.B, COR, ATRI and AC.
WSO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for WSO, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 317.14%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WSO, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 317.14%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 97.35% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, WSO has a discount rate lower than 97.35% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, WSO has a beta lower than 96.99% of them.
WSO Dividend Chart
WSO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|