Watsco, Inc. (WSO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, WSO's growth rate has been 0.21% over the past 5.5 years.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st straight quarter dividends for WSO have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WSO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NINE, CHD, GECC, IRCP and OFED.
WSO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Watsco Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 10.27% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WSO, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, WSO provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 78.11% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, Watsco Inc's expected return of 10.27% is higher than 77.25% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, WSO has a discount rate lower than 77.25% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Watsco Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 85.62% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
WSO Dividend Chart
WSO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|