Watsco, Inc. (WSO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, WSO's growth rate has been 0.21% over the past 5.5 years.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st straight quarter dividends for WSO have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WSO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NINE, CHD, GECC, IRCP and OFED.
WSO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for WSO, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 52.93% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WSO, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 52.93%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 90.87% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, WSO has a discount rate lower than 90.87% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Watsco Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than 92.15% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, WSO's equity discount rate is less than 89.57% of those stocks.
WSO Dividend Chart
WSO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|