Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTFC POWR Grades
- WTFC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- WTFC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- WTFC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
WTFC Stock Summary
- Wintrust Financial Corp's market capitalization of $5,511,406,097 is ahead of 73.26% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for WTFC is currently 4.87, higher than only 16.49% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.88 for Wintrust Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 93.29% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wintrust Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CADE, FBP, GABC, FULT, and WABC.
- Visit WTFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wintrust.com.
WTFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WTFC's price/sales ratio is 25% lower, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 243 months, WTFC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
- WTFC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 13.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTFC.
WTFC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 123.59%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 83.39%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 138.77%.
The table below shows WTFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WTFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WTFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.15% of graded US stocks.
- WTFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 212th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CATY, PACW, and SNV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WTFC.
The table below shows WTFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WTFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$83.05||52-week high||$105.56|
|Prev. close||$83.55||52-week low||$65.66|
|Day high||$85.33||Avg. volume||438,742|
|50-day MA||$89.67||Dividend yield||1.63%|
|200-day MA||$88.88||Market Cap||4.75B|
Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC) Company Bio
Wintrust Financial provides various banking and other financial products and services to customers in the Chicago metropolitan area and in Southeastern Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Rosemont, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
WTFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTFC Latest Social Stream
View Full WTFC Social Stream
Latest WTFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wintrust Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTFC as an investment opportunity.
ROSEMONT, Ill., Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wintrust Financial Corporation (“Wintrust” or “the Company”) (Nasdaq: WTFC) announced today that it has committed $50 million to fund Wintrust Ventures corporate venture capital opportunities. Wintrust Ventures will continue to seek out opportunities to invest equity capital into businesses in search of Late Seed or Series A funding. Since its founding in 2015, Wintrust Ventures has made 102 investments in 42 high-growth companies. Previous inves
Wintrust Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:WTFC) Looks Like A Good Stock, And It's Going Ex-Dividend Soon
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Wintrust...
Boston, MA, based Investment company Monarch Partners Asset Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Belden Inc, Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc, Wintrust Financial Corp, WNS (Holdings), Meritage Homes Corp, sells PacWest Bancorp, Gates Industrial Corp PLC, Camping World Holdings Inc, Civitas Resources Inc, Civitas Resources Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Monarch Partners Asset Management LLC.
WTFC, AVT, and GFED made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on January 31, 2022
Conservative banking stocks aren''t sexy, but they''re one bright spot in this uncertain stock market. Among financials, Wintrust Financial (WTFC) stock could be a solid choice and should be on your watch list. Is Wintrust Financial Stock A Buy? After clearing a second-stage flat base earlier this year, the stock has pulled back slightly and trading about 1% below a 97.21
WTFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WTFCWant to see what other sources are saying about Wintrust Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch