Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTFC POWR Grades
- WTFC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 72.15% of US stocks.
- WTFC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- WTFC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 4.76% of US stocks).
WTFC Stock Summary
- WTFC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Wintrust Financial Corp comes in at 28.86%, a number that bests 76.13% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WTFC is more volatile than only 24.65% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WTFC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FCNCA, GBCI, AROW, ASRV, and SMBK.
- WTFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Wintrust Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.wintrust.com.
WTFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WTFC's price/sales ratio is 25% lower, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 243 months, WTFC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.2.
- WTFC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 13.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTFC.
WTFC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 17.61%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 54.86%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 108.69%.
The table below shows WTFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WTFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WTFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.54% of graded US stocks.
- WTFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 214th of 431 Banking stocks.
- CATY, PACW, and SNV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WTFC.
The table below shows WTFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WTFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$88.53||52-week high||$92.65|
|Prev. close||$91.20||52-week low||$45.10|
|Day high||$92.64||Avg. volume||357,365|
|50-day MA||$78.97||Dividend yield||1.36%|
|200-day MA||$75.92||Market Cap||5.05B|
Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC) Company Bio
Wintrust Financial provides various banking and other financial products and services to customers in the Chicago metropolitan area and in Southeastern Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Rosemont, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
WTFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTFC Latest Social Stream
View Full WTFC Social Stream
Latest WTFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wintrust Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTFC as an investment opportunity.
Wintrust (WTFC) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Wintrust (WTFC) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Does Wintrust Financial (WTFC) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Wintrust (WTFC) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC) reported stronger-than-expected Q3 results, topping both earnings and revenue estimates. The results were driven by robust organic loan and deposit growth, higher net interest income and mortgage banking revenue, record wealth management revenue, and impressive credit quality metrics. Shares of the bank holding company, which engages in the provision of banking and financial services, gained 0.7% on Tuesday to close at $84.61. Adjusted earnings of $1.77 per share grew 4% year-over-year and beat analysts’ expectations of $1.51 per share. The company reported earnings of $1.67 per share in the prior-year period. Revenues declined 1% year-over-year to $424 million but exceeded consensus estimates of $407.7 million.
WTFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WTFCWant to see what other sources are saying about Wintrust Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch