Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTFC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where WTFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.4% of US stocks.
- WTFC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- WTFC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 14.75% of US stocks).
WTFC Stock Summary
- WTFC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,188.57 -- higher than 97.56% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.1 for WINTRUST FINANCIAL CORP; that's greater than it is for 92.85% of US stocks.
- The volatility of WINTRUST FINANCIAL CORP's share price is greater than that of just 2.95% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to WINTRUST FINANCIAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BUSE, SPFI, SAL, NBTB, and LCNB.
- WTFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WINTRUST FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.wintrust.com.
WTFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WTFC's price/earnings ratio is 8.77% higher, now standing at 12.4.
- WTFC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 12.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTFC.
WTFC Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1656.28%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 20.55%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 31.72%.
The table below shows WTFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WTFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WTFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.15% of graded US stocks.
- WTFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 212th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CATY, PACW, and SNV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WTFC.
The table below shows WTFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WTFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.81||52-week high||$105.56|
|Prev. close||$94.87||52-week low||$76.13|
|Day high||$95.70||Avg. volume||473,444|
|50-day MA||$86.71||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$86.37||Market Cap||5.76B|
Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC) Company Bio
Wintrust Financial provides various banking and other financial products and services to customers in the Chicago metropolitan area and in Southeastern Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Rosemont, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
WTFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTFC Latest Social Stream
View Full WTFC Social Stream
Latest WTFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WINTRUST FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTFC as an investment opportunity.
Alex Washington Is The Independent Director of Wintrust Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:WTFC) And They Just Picked Up 8.4% More Shares
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the Wintrust Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:WTFC...
It looks like Wintrust Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:WTFC ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The...
Wintrust Financial Corp. said Timothy Crane, who currently serves as the company’s president, will become chief executive officer on May 1. Crane immediately will join the bank's board of directors, the Rosemont, Illinois-based financial holding company (Nasdaq: WTFC) said. Crane will replace Edward Wehmer, founder and CEO of Wintrust, who will continue to serve on the company's board and will assume the role of executive board chairman through May 23, 2024.
ROSEMONT, Ill., Jan. 30, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wintrust Financial Corporation (“Wintrust” or “WTFC”) is today announcing the planned transition of the Chief Executive Officer role. Effective May 1, 2023, Timothy S. Crane, who currently serves as Wintrust’s President, will assume the additional role of Chief Executive Officer. Crane also has been appointed to the Wintrust Board of Directors effective immediately. To ensure a smooth leadership transition, Edward J. Wehmer will continue to serve
Wintrust Financial Corporation Announces Cash Dividends, Increasing Quarterly Common Stock Dividend Rate By 17.6%
ROSEMONT, Ill., Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wintrust Financial Corporation (“Wintrust” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: WTFC) today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.40 per share of outstanding common stock. The dividend is payable on February 23, 2023 to shareholders of record as of February 9, 2023. This represents an increase of approximately 17.6% from the $0.34 quarterly cash dividend paid in each of the quarters of 2022. Additionally,
WTFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WTFCWant to see what other sources are saying about Wintrust Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch