Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC): Price and Financial Metrics
WTFC Stock Summary
- WTFC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.12% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 36.73%, Wintrust Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 79.9% of about US stocks.
- Wintrust Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -11.45%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 18.76% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WTFC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVBN, PEBO, FCNCA, FCCO, and FNB.
- Visit WTFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wintrust.com.
WTFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.35||52-week high||$87.85|
|Prev. close||$78.40||52-week low||$29.51|
|Day high||$78.39||Avg. volume||433,636|
|50-day MA||$75.95||Dividend yield||1.69%|
|200-day MA||$57.24||Market Cap||4.17B|
Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC) Company Bio
Wintrust Financial provides various banking and other financial products and services to customers in the Chicago metropolitan area and in Southeastern Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Rosemont, Illinois.
WTFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTFC Latest Social Stream
View Full WTFC Social Stream
Latest WTFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wintrust Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTFC as an investment opportunity.
Wintrust Financial (WTFC): Q1 GAAP EPS of $2.54 beats by $1.13.Revenue of $448.4M (+19.7% Y/Y) beats by $34.84M.Total assets increased by $601 million; Total deposits increased by $780 million.The loans to deposits ratio ended the first quarter of 2021 at 87.6% as compared to 86.5% as of December 31, 2020....
Wintrust (WTFC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 80.14% and 8.10%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ROSEMONT, Ill., April 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wintrust Financial Corporation (“Wintrust”, “the Company”, "we" or "our") (Nasdaq: WTFC) announced record net income of $153.1 million or $2.54 per diluted common share for the first quarter of 2021, an increase in diluted earnings per common share of 56% compared to the fourth quarter of 2020 and an increase of 144% compared to the first quarter of 2020. Highlights of the First Quarter of 2021:Comparative information to the fourth quarter of 2020 Total assets increased by $601 million.Total loans, excluding Paycheck Protection Program ("PPP") loans, increased by $515 million. Originated $1.3 billion of PPP loans in the first quarter of 2021 which generated fees of $51.2 million, net of $1.8 million of deferred costs, to be recognized o...
Wintrust Financial (WTFC) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
RBC Capital Stick to Their Buy Rating for Wintrust Financial Corp
WTFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WTFCWant to see what other sources are saying about Wintrust Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!