Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.87||52-week high||$97.81|
|Prev. close||$64.98||52-week low||$57.48|
|Day high||$65.96||Avg. volume||567,212|
|50-day MA||$68.47||Dividend yield||2.45%|
|200-day MA||$82.91||Market Cap||4.03B|
WTFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTFC POWR Grades
- WTFC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.34% of US stocks.
- WTFC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- WTFC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
WTFC Stock Summary
- WTFC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 48.73%, WINTRUST FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 82.43% of about US stocks.
- WINTRUST FINANCIAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -34.71%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 13.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WTFC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BUSE, SYBT, CHCO, SSB, and AMNB.
- WTFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WINTRUST FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.wintrust.com.
WTFC Valuation Summary
- WTFC's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 122.22% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- WTFC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 8.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTFC.
WTFC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -154.1%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 59.28%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.28%.
The table below shows WTFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WTFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WTFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.15% of graded US stocks.
- WTFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 212th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CATY, PACW, and SNV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WTFC.
The table below shows WTFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
WTFC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of WTFC, see our WTFC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$84.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.46 (Moderate Buy)|
Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC) Company Bio
Wintrust Financial provides various banking and other financial products and services to customers in the Chicago metropolitan area and in Southeastern Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Rosemont, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
WTFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTFC Latest Social Stream
View Full WTFC Social Stream
Latest WTFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WINTRUST FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTFC as an investment opportunity.
CEO, President & Director of Wintrust Financial Timothy Crane Buys 6.0% More Shares \
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the Wintrust Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:WTFC...
Wintrust Financial (NASDAQ:WTFC) Could Be A Buy For Its Upcoming Dividend
Wintrust Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:WTFC ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. Typically, the...
Wintrust Financial (NASDAQ:WTFC) Has Announced That It Will Be Increasing Its Dividend To $0.40
Wintrust Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:WTFC ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend from last year's...
Do Wintrust Financial's (NASDAQ:WTFC) Earnings Warrant Your Attention?
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
Wintrust Financial Corporation Announces Cash Dividends
ROSEMONT, Ill., April 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wintrust Financial Corporation (“Wintrust” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: WTFC) today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.40 per share of outstanding common stock. The dividend is payable on May 25, 2023 to shareholders of record as of May 11, 2023. Additionally, the Company’s Board of Directors approved quarterly cash dividends on outstanding shares of the Company’s 6.50% Fixed-to-Floating Non-Cu
WTFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WTFCWant to see what other sources are saying about Wintrust Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...