Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTFC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WTFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.26% of US stocks.
- WTFC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- WTFC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 42.2% of US stocks).
WTFC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 11.46, Wintrust Financial Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 23.73% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Wintrust Financial Corp is higher than 91.22% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.83 for Wintrust Financial Corp; that's greater than it is for 92.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wintrust Financial Corp are QCRH, ASB, CWBC, SFBC, and UMBF.
- Visit WTFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wintrust.com.
WTFC Valuation Summary
- WTFC's EV/EBIT ratio is 5.5; this is 38.89% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- WTFC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
- WTFC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 11.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTFC.
WTFC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 108.69%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 14.67%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 54.86%.
The table below shows WTFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WTFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.40||52-week high||$87.85|
|Prev. close||$72.24||52-week low||$37.28|
|Day high||$72.81||Avg. volume||389,086|
|50-day MA||$76.35||Dividend yield||1.72%|
|200-day MA||$69.17||Market Cap||4.07B|
Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC) Company Bio
Wintrust Financial provides various banking and other financial products and services to customers in the Chicago metropolitan area and in Southeastern Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Rosemont, Illinois.
WTFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTFC Latest Social Stream
View Full WTFC Social Stream
Latest WTFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wintrust Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTFC as an investment opportunity.
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for Wintrust Financial shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
ROSEMONT, Ill., July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wintrust Financial Corporation (“Wintrust” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: WTFC) today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.31 per share of outstanding common stock. The dividend is payable on August 19, 2021 to shareholders of record as of August 5, 2021. Additionally, the Company’s Board of Directors approved quarterly cash dividends on outstanding shares of the Company’s 6.50% Fixed-to-Floating No
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Hedge funds and large money managers usually invest with a focus on the long-term horizon and, therefore, short-lived dips or bumps on the charts usually don’t make them change their opinion towards a company. This time it may be different. The coronavirus pandemic destroyed the high correlations among major industries and asset classes. We are […]
Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC) CEO Edward Wehmer on Q2 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 20, 2021, 12:00 PM ET Company Participants Edward Wehmer - Founder and CEO David Dykstra - VC and COO Rich Murphy - VC and CLO Dave Stoehr - EVP and CFO Tim Crane - President Conference Call Participants Jon Arfstrom...
WTFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WTFCWant to see what other sources are saying about Wintrust Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch