Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC): Price and Financial Metrics
WTFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.75||52-week high||$97.81|
|Prev. close||$75.07||52-week low||$57.48|
|Day high||$76.14||Avg. volume||505,390|
|50-day MA||$79.67||Dividend yield||2.11%|
|200-day MA||$78.08||Market Cap||4.64B|
WTFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTFC POWR Grades
- WTFC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 67.21% of US stocks.
- WTFC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- WTFC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 25.83% of US stocks).
WTFC Stock Summary
- WTFC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.18% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 44.58%, WINTRUST FINANCIAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 83.57% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for WTFC comes in at -20.29% -- higher than that of only 17.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WINTRUST FINANCIAL CORP are BUSE, CBAN, MOFG, SSB, and CFFI.
- WTFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WINTRUST FINANCIAL CORP's official web site, go to www.wintrust.com.
WTFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WTFC's price/earnings ratio is 15.79% lower, now standing at 8.
- Over the past 243 months, WTFC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTFC.
WTFC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -154.1%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 59.28%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.28%.
The table below shows WTFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WTFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WTFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.15% of graded US stocks.
- WTFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 212th of 430 Banking stocks.
- CATY, PACW, and SNV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WTFC.
The table below shows WTFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC) Company Bio
Wintrust Financial provides various banking and other financial products and services to customers in the Chicago metropolitan area and in Southeastern Wisconsin. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Rosemont, Illinois.
WTFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTFC Latest Social Stream
View Full WTFC Social Stream
Latest WTFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WINTRUST FINANCIAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTFC as an investment opportunity.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Wintrust Financial Corporation ( NASDAQ:WTFC ) will increase its dividend from last year's comparable payment on the...
ROSEMONT, Ill., July 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wintrust Financial Corporation (“Wintrust” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: WTFC) today announced that the Company’s Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.40 per share of outstanding common stock. The dividend is payable on August 24, 2023 to shareholders of record as of August 10, 2023. Additionally, the Company’s Board of Directors approved quarterly cash dividends on outstanding shares of the Company’s 6.50% Fixed-to-Floating N
Wintrust Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:WTFC) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript July 20, 2023 Operator: Welcome to Wintrust Financial Corporation’s Second Quarter and Year-To-Date 2023 Earnings Conference Call. A review of the results will be made by Tim Crane, President and Chief Executive Officer; David Dykstra, Vice Chairman and Chief Operating Officer; and Richard Murphy, Vice Chairman […]
Q2 2023 Wintrust Financial Corp Earnings Call
WTFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WTFCWant to see what other sources are saying about Wintrust Financial Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch