Wintrust Financial Corporation (WTFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 6.78 -- higher than 94.09% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- WTFC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 486,150,000; for context, that's better than 95.27% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Currently, WTFC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 4.67% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with WTFC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TG, HMG, WMT, PME and EGO.
WTFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Wintrust Financial Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 73.85%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WTFC, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for WTFC, its beta is lower than merely 20.76% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, WTFC's provides a return of -73.85% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than merely 16.66% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Wintrust Financial Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 84.98% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
WTFC Dividend Chart
WTFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WTFC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on WTFC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Wintrust Financial Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Wintrust Financial Corp Common Stock (WTFC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) - Dividend Investor
Wintrust Financial Corp (WTFC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha