White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd. (WTM): Price and Financial Metrics
WTM Stock Summary
- WTM's went public 33.62 years ago, making it older than 92.23% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- WTM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 10.39% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that WTM's revenue has grown 109.7% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.08% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd are SAFE, LMNR, HIHO, NEWA, and YEXT.
- WTM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.whitemountains.com.
WTM Stock Price Chart More Charts
WTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,111.82||52-week high||$1,114.90|
|Prev. close||$1,098.00||52-week low||$832.88|
|Day high||$1,111.82||Avg. volume||14,690|
|50-day MA||$1,086.56||Dividend yield||0.09%|
|200-day MA||$1,024.57||Market Cap||3.49B|
White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd. (WTM) Company Bio
White Mountains Insurance Group engages in the property and casualty insurance and reinsurance businesses. It operates in four segments: OneBeacon, Sirius Group, HG Global/BAM, and Other Operations. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.