White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd. (WTM): Price and Financial Metrics
WTM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.61, White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 8.57% of US stocks.
- White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd's stock had its IPO on May 9, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.33% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 1,005.36%; that's higher than 98.63% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be BBBY, OPOF, RCMT, CLMT, and AP.
- WTM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.whitemountains.com.
WTM Stock Price Chart More Charts
WTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,112.46||52-week high||$1,131.50|
|Prev. close||$1,108.13||52-week low||$880.00|
|Day high||$1,119.89||Avg. volume||9,331|
|50-day MA||$1,104.62||Dividend yield||0.09%|
|200-day MA||$1,047.13||Market Cap||3.50B|
White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd. (WTM) Company Bio
White Mountains Insurance Group engages in the property and casualty insurance and reinsurance businesses. It operates in four segments: OneBeacon, Sirius Group, HG Global/BAM, and Other Operations. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.