White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd. (WTM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WTM POWR Grades
- WTM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 76.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for WTM is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- WTM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
WTM Stock Summary
- WTM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.09 -- higher than merely 0.54% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Over the past twelve months, WTM has reported earnings growth of 5,340.41%, putting it ahead of 99.66% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that WTM's revenue has grown 253.99% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.34% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to WTM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CINF, IVC, NH, RFP, and NEWA.
- Visit WTM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.whitemountains.com.
WTM Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WTM's EV/EBIT ratio is 53.68% lower, now standing at 4.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WTM.
WTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1,135.43||52-week high||$1,267.52|
|Prev. close||$1,131.40||52-week low||$752.10|
|Day high||$1,141.00||Avg. volume||27,987|
|50-day MA||$1,175.76||Dividend yield||0.09%|
|200-day MA||$1,040.17||Market Cap||3.53B|
White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd. (WTM) Company Bio
White Mountains Insurance Group engages in the property and casualty insurance and reinsurance businesses. It operates in four segments: OneBeacon, Sirius Group, HG Global/BAM, and Other Operations. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
WTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WTM Latest Social Stream
View Full WTM Social Stream
Latest WTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WTM as an investment opportunity.
White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd. (NYSE: WTM) will hold its Annual Investor Information Meeting via live Webcast on:
White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd. (NYSE: WTM) reported book value per share of $1,231 and adjusted book value per share of $1,242 as of March 31, 2021. Book value per share and adjusted book value per share both decreased 2% in the first quarter of 2021, including dividends.
Is White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd.'s (NYSE:WTM) Latest Stock Performance Being Led By Its Strong Fundamentals?
White Mountains Insurance Group's (NYSE:WTM) stock is up by 7.6% over the past three months. Given that the market...
Kudu Investment Management, LLC, (Kudu) a provider of permanent capital solutions to asset and wealth managers globally, today announced the closing of a $300 million credit facility with Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), a leading U.S. mutual life insurance company, to finance Kudu's growth initiatives.
Australia's Channel Capital Partners with Asset Management Veteran Des Mac Intyre to Expand in the U.S., Start Up Eolas Capital
Channel Capital Pty Ltd. (Channel), a leading Australian multi-affiliate investment management company servicing more than A$16 billion in assets, today announced it is partnering with Des Mac Intyre, former CEO of Mellon Investments Corporation, to form Eolas Capital, an investment management incubator in New York.
WTM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching WTMWant to do more research on White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd (WTM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd (WTM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd (WTM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch