White Mountains Insurance Group, Ltd. (WTM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: WTM reports less variability in its cash flow than 2.67% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, WTM's comes in at 30.19 -- better than 98.21% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, WTM has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 843,400,000, ranking above 95.73% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with WTM's price: UGP, MTA, RDY, PFE and CIG.
WTM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for WTM, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 94.51% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, WTM offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.09% of its fellow sector mates.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -94.51%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 1.14% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, WTM has a discount rate lower than just 1.14% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd's dividend growth rate is higher than 6.25% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
WTM Dividend Chart
WTM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
WTM Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on WTM dividends?Want to do more research on White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd Common Stock (WTM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd (WTM) - Dividend Investor
White Mountains Insurance Group Ltd (WTM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha