WVS Financial Corp. (WVFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WVFC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where WVFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
- WVFC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
WVFC Stock Summary
- Wvs Financial Corp's market capitalization of $30,176,663 is ahead of only 5.87% of US-listed equities.
- For WVFC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.96% of US equities we're observing.
- Wvs Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 134.58%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.12% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Wvs Financial Corp are VEL, NYCB, SC, GPMT, and MFA.
- Visit WVFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wvsbank.com.
WVFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WVFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.86||52-week high||$16.20|
|Prev. close||$16.20||52-week low||$13.00|
|Day high||$15.90||Avg. volume||778|
|50-day MA||$15.38||Dividend yield||2.52%|
|200-day MA||$14.16||Market Cap||30.18M|
WVS Financial Corp. (WVFC) Company Bio
WVS Financial Corp. operates as the bank holding company for West View Savings Bank that provides various banking products and services to individuals and businesses. The company accepts various deposit products, such as regular savings accounts, demand accounts, negotiable order of withdrawal accounts, money market deposit accounts, and certificates of deposit, as well as individual retirement account certificates. Its loan products include single-family and multi-family residential real estate loans; commercial real estate loans; construction loans; consumer loans, such as home equity loans, home equity lines of credit, loans secured by deposit accounts, and personal and education loans; commercial loans comprising loans secured by accounts receivable, marketable investment securities, business inventory and equipment, and related collaterals; and land acquisition and development loans. The company operates six offices in the North Hills suburbs of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. WVS Financial Corp. was founded in 1993 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
WVFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WVFC Latest Social Stream
View Full WVFC Social Stream
Latest WVFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wvs Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WVFC as an investment opportunity.
WVS Financial announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see WVS...
No summary available.
WVFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|