WVS Financial Corp. (WVFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WVFC Stock Summary
- WVFC has a market capitalization of $28,657,374 -- more than approximately only 3.29% of US stocks.
- For WVFC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.04% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Wvs Financial Corp's share price is greater than that of just 0.43% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wvs Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be NYCB, BLX, NNI, AAIC, and SC.
- Visit WVFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wvsbank.com.
WVFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WVFC's EV/EBIT ratio is 786.05% higher, now standing at 76.2.
- Over the past 243 months, WVFC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
- WVFC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WVFC.
WVFC Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -56.42%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 120.88%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 25.42%.
The table below shows WVFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WVFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WVFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.21||52-week high||$16.79|
|Prev. close||$15.21||52-week low||$14.22|
|Day high||$15.21||Avg. volume||986|
|50-day MA||$15.97||Dividend yield||2.63%|
|200-day MA||$14.97||Market Cap||28.66M|
WVS Financial Corp. (WVFC) Company Bio
WVS Financial Corp. operates as the bank holding company for West View Savings Bank that provides various banking products and services to individuals and businesses. The company accepts various deposit products, such as regular savings accounts, demand accounts, negotiable order of withdrawal accounts, money market deposit accounts, and certificates of deposit, as well as individual retirement account certificates. Its loan products include single-family and multi-family residential real estate loans; commercial real estate loans; construction loans; consumer loans, such as home equity loans, home equity lines of credit, loans secured by deposit accounts, and personal and education loans; commercial loans comprising loans secured by accounts receivable, marketable investment securities, business inventory and equipment, and related collaterals; and land acquisition and development loans. The company operates six offices in the North Hills suburbs of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. WVS Financial Corp. was founded in 1993 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
WVFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WVFC Latest Social Stream
View Full WVFC Social Stream
Latest WVFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wvs Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WVFC as an investment opportunity.
The board of WVS Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:WVFC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.10 per share on the...
WVS Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:WVFC) announced a quarterly dividend on Thursday, October 28th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Monday, November 8th will be paid a dividend of 0.10 per share by the bank on Thursday, November 18th. This represents a $0.40 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 2.57%. The ex-dividend 
Earnings results for WVS Financial , Analyst Opinion on WVS Financial , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:WVFC), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post worth buying post Earnings results? WVS Financial (NASDAQ:WVFC) appeared first on .
Earnings results for WVS Financial , Analyst Opinion on WVS Financial , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:WVFC), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post , Will stock surge before Earnings results? WVS Financial (NASDAQ:WVFC) appeared first on .
It looks like WVS Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:WVFC ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 3 days. You can purchase...
WVFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|