WVS Financial Corp. (WVFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
WVFC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Wvs Financial Corp is higher than it is for about 97.97% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, WVFC is more volatile than only 1.3% of stocks we're observing.
- Wvs Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -83.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.87% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Wvs Financial Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be NYCB, BLX, MFA, NNI, and RC.
- Visit WVFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.wvsbank.com.
WVFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, WVFC's EV/EBIT ratio is 786.05% higher, now standing at 76.2.
- Over the past 243 months, WVFC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
- WVFC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WVFC.
WVFC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4.73%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 120%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 27.28%.
The table below shows WVFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WVFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WVFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.90||52-week high||$16.79|
|Prev. close||$14.97||52-week low||$14.90|
|Day high||$15.00||Avg. volume||931|
|50-day MA||$15.21||Dividend yield||2.68%|
|200-day MA||$15.47||Market Cap||28.06M|
WVS Financial Corp. (WVFC) Company Bio
WVS Financial Corp. operates as the bank holding company for West View Savings Bank that provides various banking products and services to individuals and businesses. The company accepts various deposit products, such as regular savings accounts, demand accounts, negotiable order of withdrawal accounts, money market deposit accounts, and certificates of deposit, as well as individual retirement account certificates. Its loan products include single-family and multi-family residential real estate loans; commercial real estate loans; construction loans; consumer loans, such as home equity loans, home equity lines of credit, loans secured by deposit accounts, and personal and education loans; commercial loans comprising loans secured by accounts receivable, marketable investment securities, business inventory and equipment, and related collaterals; and land acquisition and development loans. The company operates six offices in the North Hills suburbs of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. WVS Financial Corp. was founded in 1993 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
WVFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WVFC Latest Social Stream
View Full WVFC Social Stream
Latest WVFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Wvs Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WVFC as an investment opportunity.
WVS Financial (NASDAQ:WVFC) had declared $0.10/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Payable Feb. 17; for shareholders of record Feb. 7; ex-div Feb.
WVS Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:WVFC) declared a quarterly dividend on Thursday, October 28th, Wall Street Journal reports. Shareholders of record on Monday, November 8th will be paid a dividend of 0.10 per share by the bank on Thursday, November 18th. This represents a $0.40 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 2.54%. The ex-dividend 
WVS Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:WVFC) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest in October. As of October 15th, there was short interest totalling 300 shares, a drop of 25.0% from the September 30th total of 400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 500 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.6 days. 
The board of WVS Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:WVFC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.10 per share on the...
WVS Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:WVFC) announced a quarterly dividend on Thursday, October 28th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Monday, November 8th will be paid a dividend of 0.10 per share by the bank on Thursday, November 18th. This represents a $0.40 dividend on an annualized basis and a yield of 2.57%. The ex-dividend 
WVFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|