WVS Financial Corp. (WVFC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, WVFC has issued more dividends than 3.63% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, WVFC has returned $700,000 US dollars, more than 3.26% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with WVFC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SNX, CVGW, MELI, PINC and SVT.
WVFC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of WVFC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 76.82% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of WVFC, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Wvs Financial Corp's expected return of -76.82% is higher than 9.11% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, WVFC has a discount rate lower than 9.11% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for WVFC, approximately 99.36% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
WVFC Dividend Chart
WVFC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|