Workday Inc. Cl A (WDAY): Price and Financial Metrics
WDAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$230.17||52-week high||$252.72|
|Prev. close||$237.80||52-week low||$128.72|
|Day high||$235.86||Avg. volume||1,927,250|
|50-day MA||$234.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$200.87||Market Cap||60.30B|
WDAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
WDAY POWR Grades
- WDAY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.79% of US stocks.
- WDAY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- WDAY's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 32.19% of US stocks).
WDAY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $64,014,460,000, WORKDAY INC has a greater market value than 96.45% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 558.33, WORKDAY INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.87% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.53, WORKDAY INC has a higher such ratio than 89.36% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to WORKDAY INC are MPWR, TEAM, DDOG, SNOW, and MANH.
- WDAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WORKDAY INC's official web site, go to www.workday.com.
WDAY Valuation Summary
- WDAY's EV/EBIT ratio is -5718.4; this is 28131.37% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- WDAY's price/sales ratio has moved down 29.8 over the prior 133 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for WDAY.
WDAY Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 143.36%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 20.64%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 74.85%.
The table below shows WDAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
WDAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- WDAY has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.97% of graded US stocks.
- WDAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.545 -- ranking 300th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- AUTO, NRC, and RMBL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with WDAY.
The table below shows WDAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Workday Inc. Cl A (WDAY) Company Bio
Workday, Inc., is an American on‑demand (cloud-based) financial management, human capital management and Student information system software vendor. Workday was founded by David Duffield, founder and former CEO of ERP company PeopleSoft, along with former PeopleSoft chief strategist Aneel Bhusri, following Oracle's acquisition of PeopleSoft in 2005. (Source:Wikipedia)
WDAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
WDAY Latest Social Stream
View Full WDAY Social Stream
Latest WDAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WORKDAY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate WDAY as an investment opportunity.
UiPath shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 79 to 82.
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
Investing in certain stocks can pay off in the long run, especially if you hold on for a decade or more.
BBBYQ stock is falling lower after the company released its monthly operating reports for June and July.
On September 11, 2023, David Duffield, a 10% owner of Workday Inc (NASDAQ:WDAY), sold 108,333 shares of the company.
WDAY Price Returns