Cimarex Energy Co (XEC): Price and Financial Metrics
XEC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 10.68, Cimarex Energy Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 16.79% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for XEC is currently 3.82, higher than merely 16.5% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cimarex Energy Co is higher than it is for about 89.71% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XEC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UE, SEM, SKT, SRC, and EPR.
- XEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cimarex Energy Co's official web site, go to www.cimarex.com.
XEC Stock Price Chart More Charts
XEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.35||52-week high||$76.74|
|Prev. close||$40.06||52-week low||$37.19|
|Day high||$40.33||Avg. volume||1,647,552|
|50-day MA||$48.40||Dividend yield||2.03%|
|200-day MA||$49.97||Market Cap||4.01B|
Cimarex Energy Co (XEC) Company Bio
Cimarex Energy operates as an independent oil and gas exploration and production company primarily in Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Denver, Colorado.