Cimarex Energy Co (XEC): Price and Financial Metrics
XEC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 10.68, Cimarex Energy Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 16.79% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for XEC is currently 3.82, higher than only 16.5% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For XEC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.71% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cimarex Energy Co, a group of peers worth examining would be UE, SEM, SKT, SRC, and EPR.
- XEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cimarex Energy Co's official web site, go to www.cimarex.com.
XEC Stock Price Chart More Charts
XEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.28||52-week high||$77.10|
|Prev. close||$51.12||52-week low||$37.19|
|Day high||$51.79||Avg. volume||1,479,142|
|50-day MA||$49.18||Dividend yield||1.56%|
|200-day MA||$52.34||Market Cap||5.22B|
Cimarex Energy Co (XEC) Company Bio
Cimarex Energy operates as an independent oil and gas exploration and production company primarily in Texas, Oklahoma, and New Mexico. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Denver, Colorado.