Xcel Energy Inc. (XEL): Price and Financial Metrics
XEL Stock Summary
- XEL has a higher market value than 93.81% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $33,807,300,549.
- XEL's went public 34.14 years ago, making it older than 92.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Xcel Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Xcel Energy Inc are PEG, WEC, WELL, OKE, and ES.
- Visit XEL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xcelenergy.com.
XEL Stock Price Chart More Charts
XEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.26||52-week high||$70.40|
|Prev. close||$69.82||52-week low||$53.26|
|Day high||$70.40||Avg. volume||2,902,039|
|50-day MA||$65.01||Dividend yield||2.31%|
|200-day MA||$62.26||Market Cap||36.84B|
Xcel Energy Inc. (XEL) Company Bio
Xcel Energy Inc. engages primarily in the generation, purchase, transmission, distribution, and sale of electricity in the United States. It operates through Regulated Electric Utility, Regulated Natural Gas Utility, and All Other segments. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.