Xcel Energy Inc. (XEL): Price and Financial Metrics
XEL Stock Summary
- XEL has a market capitalization of $28,358,360,747 -- more than approximately 94.94% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Xcel Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Xcel Energy Inc's share price is greater than that of just 1.47% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Xcel Energy Inc are DLR, BCE, ES, EXC, and ED.
- XEL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Xcel Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.xcelenergy.com.
XEL Stock Price Chart More Charts
XEL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.43||52-week high||$72.14|
|Prev. close||$60.30||52-week low||$46.58|
|Day high||$60.30||Avg. volume||4,279,251|
|50-day MA||$65.47||Dividend yield||2.85%|
|200-day MA||$63.18||Market Cap||30.66B|
Xcel Energy Inc. (XEL) Company Bio
Xcel Energy Inc. engages primarily in the generation, purchase, transmission, distribution, and sale of electricity in the United States. It operates through Regulated Electric Utility, Regulated Natural Gas Utility, and All Other segments. The company was founded in 1909 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.