Xcel Energy Inc. (XEL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, XEL has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 1.64% US-listed dividend payers.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 2.35 -- higher than 91.35% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- XEL is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 1.79% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with XEL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RRC, OPY, SLCT, AROW and ARTNA.
XEL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Xcel Energy Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 2056.49% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of XEL, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Xcel Energy Inc has a beta lower than 94.71% of such peers.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Xcel Energy Inc's estimated return of 2056.49% surpasses about 94.72% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
XEL Dividend Chart
XEL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
XEL Dividends vs. Peers
XEL's dividend yield currently ranks #42 of 83 vs. its peers in the Utilities - Domestic category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on XEL dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Xcel Energy Inc and its dividends:
Xcel Energy Inc Common Stock (XEL) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Xcel Energy Inc (XEL) - Dividend Investor
Xcel Energy Inc (XEL) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha