Xcel Energy Inc. (XEL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, XEL has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 2.02% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that XEL has less volatility in its price than 96.75% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, XEL generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 1.52% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with XEL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NYCB, GRFS, POR, STBA and ONE.
XEL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of XEL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 20.71% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of XEL, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, Xcel Energy Inc offers a higher dividend yield than only 17.65% of them.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for XEL than it is for 88.24% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
XEL Dividend Chart
XEL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|