Xcel Energy Inc. (XEL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, XEL has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than merely 1.64% US-listed dividend payers.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 2.35 -- higher than 91.35% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- XEL is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than merely 1.79% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with XEL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RRC, OPY, SLCT, AROW and ARTNA.
XEL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of XEL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 694.95% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Xcel Energy Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Xcel Energy Inc has a beta lower than 92.31% of such peers.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, XEL's provides a return of 694.95% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 95.2% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
XEL Dividend Chart
XEL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|