Xcel Energy Inc. (XEL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, XEL has greater average cash flow over the past 5.76 years than just 1.56% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that XEL has less volatility in its price than 91.3% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, XEL generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than just 1.91% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with XEL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SPRT, CORE, ISDR, BR and FNHC.
XEL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Xcel Energy Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 34.37% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Xcel Energy Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for XEL than it is for 91.55% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- XEL's market cap of approximately $35 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 78.4% of them.
XEL Dividend Chart
XEL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|