Xcel Energy Inc. (XEL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- XEL's average cash flow over the past 5.51 years is greater than just 1.86% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- XEL's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is 0.58% -- which is higher than about 94.16% stocks we're looking at.
- Currently, XEL generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than just 2.11% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with XEL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DVD, ESSA, WAL, CBD and OFC.
XEL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for XEL, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 33.51% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Xcel Energy Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for XEL than it is for 90.14% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- XEL's market cap of approximately $35 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 78.5% of them.
XEL Dividend Chart
XEL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|