Xcel Energy Inc. (XEL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, XEL has greater average cash flow over the past 5.76 years than just 2.09% US-listed dividend payers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that XEL has less fluctuation in its price than 98.37% of stocks we're observing.
- Currently, XEL generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than merely 1.8% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with XEL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: OSG, X, TESS, STNG and MGPI.
XEL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Xcel Energy Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 28.14% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of XEL, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, Xcel Energy Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 25.71% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for XEL than it is for 87.14% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
XEL Dividend Chart
XEL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|