Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (XERS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XERS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where XERS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XERS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- XERS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
XERS Stock Summary
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock had its IPO on June 21, 2018, making it an older stock than only 8.34% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 529.8%, a number that bests 98.52% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -41.01%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 5.74% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KPTI, CREX, PTCT, INFN, and HCI.
- Visit XERS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xerispharma.com.
XERS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XERS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.18||52-week high||$7.94|
|Prev. close||$4.08||52-week low||$2.45|
|Day high||$4.29||Avg. volume||2,825,649|
|50-day MA||$3.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.83||Market Cap||277.40M|
Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (XERS) Company Bio
Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes ready-to-use injectable and infusible drug formulations. Its proprietary XeriSol and XeriJect formulation technologies allow for the subcutaneous and intramuscular delivery of highly-concentrated, ready-to-use formulations of peptides, proteins, antibodies, and small molecules using commercially available syringes, auto-injectors, multi-dose pens, and infusion pumps. The company’s lead product candidate is glucagon rescue pen, which has completed Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of severe hypoglycemia, a potentially life-threatening condition in people with diabetes. Its product candidates also comprise self-administered glucagon that is in Phase IIa clinical trials for the treatment of post-bariatric hypoglycemia; continuous glucagon, which is in Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of congenital hyperinsulinism; continuous glucagon that is in Phase IIa clinical trials for the treatment of hypoglycemia-associated autonomic failure; self-administered glucagon, which is in Phase IIa clinical trials for the treatment of exercise-induced hypoglycemia; and ready-to-use glucagon that is in Phase II clinical trials for use in a bi-hormonal artificial pancreas closed-loop systems. The company’s preclinical programs include ready-to-use diazepam, a ready-to-use diazepam formulation for the treatment of ARS in patients with epilepsy; and pram-insulin, a ready-to-use fixed dose combination of insulin and pramlintide. It serves patients, caregivers, and health practitioners. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
XERS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XERS Latest Social Stream
View Full XERS Social Stream
Latest XERS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XERS as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to pay close attention to Xeris Pharmaceuticals (XERS) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates ALTA, XERS, ONB, FFWM; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, June 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Altabancorp (NASDAQ: ALTA) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Glacier Bancorp, Inc. Under the terms of the merger, Altabancorp shareholders will receive 0.7971 shares of Glacier stock for each Altabancorp share. If you are an Altabancorp shareholder, click her
Meme stocks loved by Reddit traders are on the move today and it's not all rainbows and sunshine as some of them are losing steam.
Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. Announces Investigation of CLDR, DTRCD, DCRN, ENVB, PACX, SNX, XERS, and SBBP
Cloudera, Inc. (NYSE: CLDR)Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. announces investigation into possible breach of fiduciary duties in connection with the sale of CLDR to affiliates of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and KKR & Co. Inc. for $16.00 in cash per share.
XERS Price Returns
Continue Researching XERSWant to see what other sources are saying about Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc (XERS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc (XERS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc (XERS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch