Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (XERS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XERS POWR Grades
- XERS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XERS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- XERS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 16.55% of US stocks).
XERS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 57.91%, XERIS BIOPHARMA HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 82.38% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for XERIS BIOPHARMA HOLDINGS INC comes in at 178.87%, a number that bests 95.33% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- XERIS BIOPHARMA HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -41.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 12.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XERS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TELA, PWFL, LIQT, ITI, and SPNE.
- Visit XERS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xerispharma.com.
XERS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, XERS's price/sales ratio is 60.42% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- XERS's price/sales ratio has moved down 245.5 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XERS.
XERS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XERS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.9% of graded US stocks.
- XERS's asset turnover comes in at 0.208 -- ranking 192nd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows XERS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XERS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XERS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.56||52-week high||$3.17|
|Prev. close||$1.55||52-week low||$1.19|
|Day high||$1.57||Avg. volume||1,488,852|
|50-day MA||$1.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.89||Market Cap||211.43M|
Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (XERS) Company Bio
Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes ready-to-use injectable and infusible drug formulations. Its proprietary XeriSol and XeriJect formulation technologies allow for the subcutaneous and intramuscular delivery of highly-concentrated, ready-to-use formulations of peptides, proteins, antibodies, and small molecules using commercially available syringes, auto-injectors, multi-dose pens, and infusion pumps. The company’s lead product candidate is glucagon rescue pen, which has completed Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of severe hypoglycemia, a potentially life-threatening condition in people with diabetes. Its product candidates also comprise self-administered glucagon that is in Phase IIa clinical trials for the treatment of post-bariatric hypoglycemia; continuous glucagon, which is in Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of congenital hyperinsulinism; continuous glucagon that is in Phase IIa clinical trials for the treatment of hypoglycemia-associated autonomic failure; self-administered glucagon, which is in Phase IIa clinical trials for the treatment of exercise-induced hypoglycemia; and ready-to-use glucagon that is in Phase II clinical trials for use in a bi-hormonal artificial pancreas closed-loop systems. The company’s preclinical programs include ready-to-use diazepam, a ready-to-use diazepam formulation for the treatment of ARS in patients with epilepsy; and pram-insulin, a ready-to-use fixed dose combination of insulin and pramlintide. It serves patients, caregivers, and health practitioners. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
XERS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XERS Latest Social Stream
View Full XERS Social Stream
Latest XERS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XERIS BIOPHARMA HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XERS as an investment opportunity.
Xeris Biopharma (XERS) enters into a research collaboration with Horizon Therapeutics to develop a ready-to-use variant of teprotumumab to treat thyroid eye disease.
Xeris Biopharma Announces Research Collaboration and Option Agreement With Horizon Therapeutics plc for XeriJect™ Formulation of Teprotumumab
CHICAGO, November 23, 2022--Xeris Biopharma Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: XERS), a growth-oriented biopharmaceutical company committed to improving patient lives by developing and commercializing innovative products across a range of therapies, today announced that it has entered into a research collaboration and option agreement with Horizon Therapeutics plc (Nasdaq: HZNP). Under the terms of the agreement, Xeris will use its proprietary formulation technology platform, XeriJect™, to develop an ultra
Xeris Biopharma Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:XERS) shares, rose in value on Friday, 11/18/22, with the stock price up by 3.94% to the previous day’s close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $1.32. Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $1.27, falling within a range of … Xeris Biopharma Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: XERS) Shares Are Set To Rise By 2022 Read More »
Individual investors account for 51% of Xeris Biopharma Holdings, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:XERS) ownership, while institutions account for 37%
If you want to know who really controls Xeris Biopharma Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:XERS ), then you'll have to look at the...
Xeris Biopharma Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:XERS) marked $1.42 per share on Monday, down from a previous closing price of $1.48. While Xeris Biopharma Holdings Inc. has underperformed by -4.05%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, XERS fell by -33.64%, with highs and lows ranging from […]
XERS Price Returns
Continue Researching XERSWant to see what other sources are saying about Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc (XERS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc (XERS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc (XERS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch