Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (XERS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XERS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where XERS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.45% of US stocks.
- XERS's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- XERS's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 0.79% of US stocks).
XERS Stock Summary
- XERS's went public 3.26 years ago, making it older than merely 9.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that XERS's revenue has grown 464.94% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.28% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, XERS is more volatile than 90.12% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XERS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CYRX, PRTK, EVFM, RDHL, and CNTG.
- Visit XERS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xerispharma.com.
XERS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, XERS's price/earnings ratio is 106.03% lower, now standing at -2.2.
- XERS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.3 over the prior 39 months.
- Over the past 39 months, XERS's price/sales ratio has gone down 242.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XERS.
XERS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XERS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.22% of graded US stocks.
- XERS's asset turnover comes in at 0.208 -- ranking 196th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows XERS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XERS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XERS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.53||52-week high||$7.94|
|Prev. close||$2.62||52-week low||$2.16|
|Day high||$2.67||Avg. volume||3,117,537|
|50-day MA||$2.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.10||Market Cap||168.24M|
Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (XERS) Company Bio
Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes ready-to-use injectable and infusible drug formulations. Its proprietary XeriSol and XeriJect formulation technologies allow for the subcutaneous and intramuscular delivery of highly-concentrated, ready-to-use formulations of peptides, proteins, antibodies, and small molecules using commercially available syringes, auto-injectors, multi-dose pens, and infusion pumps. The company’s lead product candidate is glucagon rescue pen, which has completed Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of severe hypoglycemia, a potentially life-threatening condition in people with diabetes. Its product candidates also comprise self-administered glucagon that is in Phase IIa clinical trials for the treatment of post-bariatric hypoglycemia; continuous glucagon, which is in Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of congenital hyperinsulinism; continuous glucagon that is in Phase IIa clinical trials for the treatment of hypoglycemia-associated autonomic failure; self-administered glucagon, which is in Phase IIa clinical trials for the treatment of exercise-induced hypoglycemia; and ready-to-use glucagon that is in Phase II clinical trials for use in a bi-hormonal artificial pancreas closed-loop systems. The company’s preclinical programs include ready-to-use diazepam, a ready-to-use diazepam formulation for the treatment of ARS in patients with epilepsy; and pram-insulin, a ready-to-use fixed dose combination of insulin and pramlintide. It serves patients, caregivers, and health practitioners. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
XERS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XERS Latest Social Stream
View Full XERS Social Stream
Latest XERS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XERS as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:XERS ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
CHICAGO, September 17, 2021--Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: XERS), a pharmaceutical company leveraging its novel technology platforms to develop and commercialize ready-to-use injectable drug formulations, today announced that Paul R. Edick, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Xeris Pharmaceuticals, will present an overview of the Company at the Oppenheimer Fall Healthcare Life Sciences & MedTech Summit on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, at 8:15 a.m. Eastern Time. The presentation can b
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Lilly, Regeneron Ink COVID-19 Drug Deal With US, Regulatory Setback For Calliditas, Theravance To Cut 75% Jobs, 4 IPOs
Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Sept. 14) Alcon Inc. (NYSE: ALC) aTyr Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIFE) (reacted to positive analyst action following a positive clinical readout announced Monday) Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: AUPH) BELLUS Health Inc. (NASDAQ: BLU) Itamar Medical Ltd. (NASDAQ: ITMR) IVERIC bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISEE) Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: KZR) PPD, Inc. (NASDAQ: P
CHICAGO, September 14, 2021--Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: XERS) ("Xeris") today announced that its stockholders have voted to approve the previously announced proposed acquisition of Strongbridge Biopharma plc (NASDAQ: SBBP) ("Strongbridge") by Xeris.
Strongbridge Biopharma plc Announces Shareholder Approval of Proposed Acquisition by Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
DUBLIN, Ireland and TREVOSE, Pa., Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Strongbridge Biopharma plc (NASDAQ: SBBP) (the “Company” or “Strongbridge”) today announced that its shareholders have voted to approve the previously announced proposed acquisition of Strongbridge by Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: XERS) (“Xeris”). As described below, at least 99 percent of the votes cast at both a special court-ordered meeting of shareholders (the “Court Meeting”) and at an extraordinary general meeting
XERS Price Returns
Continue Researching XERSWant to see what other sources are saying about Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc (XERS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc (XERS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc (XERS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch