Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (XERS): Price and Financial Metrics
XERS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.89||52-week high||$3.07|
|Prev. close||$1.86||52-week low||$0.97|
|Day high||$1.91||Avg. volume||1,180,468|
|50-day MA||$1.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.10||Market Cap||261.06M|
XERS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XERS POWR Grades
- XERS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 76.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XERS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- XERS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
XERS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for XERS is 39.5 -- better than 99.44% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.26 for XERIS BIOPHARMA HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for 95.56% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for XERIS BIOPHARMA HOLDINGS INC comes in at 54.94%, a number that bests 91.13% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to XERIS BIOPHARMA HOLDINGS INC are ESTA, EXPE, CC, SKYT, and TELA.
- Visit XERS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xerispharma.com.
XERS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, XERS's price/earnings ratio is 115.23% lower, now standing at -3.7.
- Over the past 65 months, XERS's price/sales ratio has gone down 245.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XERS.
XERS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XERS has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.9% of graded US stocks.
- XERS's asset turnover comes in at 0.208 -- ranking 192nd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows XERS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (XERS) Company Bio
Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes ready-to-use injectable and infusible drug formulations. Its proprietary XeriSol and XeriJect formulation technologies allow for the subcutaneous and intramuscular delivery of highly-concentrated, ready-to-use formulations of peptides, proteins, antibodies, and small molecules using commercially available syringes, auto-injectors, multi-dose pens, and infusion pumps. The company’s lead product candidate is glucagon rescue pen, which has completed Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of severe hypoglycemia, a potentially life-threatening condition in people with diabetes. Its product candidates also comprise self-administered glucagon that is in Phase IIa clinical trials for the treatment of post-bariatric hypoglycemia; continuous glucagon, which is in Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of congenital hyperinsulinism; continuous glucagon that is in Phase IIa clinical trials for the treatment of hypoglycemia-associated autonomic failure; self-administered glucagon, which is in Phase IIa clinical trials for the treatment of exercise-induced hypoglycemia; and ready-to-use glucagon that is in Phase II clinical trials for use in a bi-hormonal artificial pancreas closed-loop systems. The company’s preclinical programs include ready-to-use diazepam, a ready-to-use diazepam formulation for the treatment of ARS in patients with epilepsy; and pram-insulin, a ready-to-use fixed dose combination of insulin and pramlintide. It serves patients, caregivers, and health practitioners. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
XERS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XERS Latest Social Stream
View Full XERS Social Stream
Latest XERS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XERIS BIOPHARMA HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XERS as an investment opportunity.
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that John Shannon, the President & COO of Xeris Biopharma...
Xeris Biopharma CEO Paul Edick joined Steve Darling from Proactive to share insights on the company's focus on innovative drug formulation technology after reporting strong third-quarter results.
Xeris Biopharma Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:XERS) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Operator: Hello, everyone and welcome to the Xeris Biopharma Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Call. My name is Bruno. I’ll be operating your call today. [Operator Instructions] I will now hand over to your host, Allison Wey, Senior Vice President of Investor […]
Q3 2023 Xeris Biopharma Holdings Inc Earnings Call
Here's why I'm buying this small-cap name, despite the risk of chasing after earnings reports right now.
XERS Price Returns
Continue Researching XERSWant to see what other sources are saying about Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc (XERS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc (XERS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Xeris Pharmaceuticals Inc (XERS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch