Xilinx, Inc. (XLNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XLNX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where XLNX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.88% of US stocks.
- XLNX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- XLNX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
XLNX Stock Summary
- Xilinx Inc's market capitalization of $42,995,119,856 is ahead of 93.48% of US-listed equities.
- XLNX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 970.65 -- higher than 97% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.03, Xilinx Inc has a higher such ratio than 85.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Xilinx Inc are ANET, MRVL, SWKS, EA, and SNPS.
- XLNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Xilinx Inc's official web site, go to www.xilinx.com.
XLNX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, XLNX's price/earnings ratio is 29.23% higher, now standing at 50.4.
- XLNX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 331.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, XLNX's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XLNX.
XLNX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 38.18%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 43.9%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 99.54%.
The table below shows XLNX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XLNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XLNX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.88% of graded US stocks.
- XLNX's asset turnover comes in at 0.582 -- ranking 128th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- OSIS, AEIS, and ICHR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XLNX.
The table below shows XLNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XLNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XLNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$173.06||52-week high||$175.65|
|Prev. close||$172.59||52-week low||$111.84|
|Day high||$174.88||Avg. volume||2,318,346|
|50-day MA||$155.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$137.74||Market Cap||42.83B|
Xilinx, Inc. (XLNX) Company Bio
Xilinx Inc. designs, develops, and markets complete programmable logic solutions. The Company's solutions include advanced integrated circuits, software design tools, predefined system functions delivered as cores of logic, and field engineering support. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
XLNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XLNX Latest Social Stream
View Full XLNX Social Stream
Latest XLNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xilinx Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XLNX as an investment opportunity.
These three ETFs should appeal to investor who want to participate in the rapid adoption of cutting-edge technologies
Finding semiconductor stocks to buy on dips is easy now while the fears of global shortages are still persistent.
Industry Leaders Join Forces to Deliver Joint Offering That Performs up to 48x Faster Than Other Analytics Solutions TigerGraph, provider of a leading graph analytics platform, announced it is collaborating with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) and Xilinx, Inc. on a solution to make graph analytics capabilities more accessible for enterprises to accelerate insight while reducing costs and  The post TigerGraph, HPE, and Xilinx Announce Worlds First Hardware-Accelerated Graph Analytics Solution appeared first on AiThority .
Gamco Investors INC. ET AL raised its stake in shares of Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ:XLNX) by 24.7% during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the SEC. The fund owned 11,350 shares of the programmable devices makers stock after buying an additional 2,250 shares during the quarter. Gamco Investors 
Capula Management Ltd bought a new position in shares of Xilinx, Inc. (NASDAQ:XLNX) during the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm bought 2,369 shares of the programmable devices makers stock, valued at approximately $343,000. Other hedge funds and other institutional investors 
XLNX Price Returns