Xilinx, Inc. (XLNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XLNX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where XLNX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.48% of US stocks.
- XLNX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- XLNX ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
XLNX Stock Summary
- XLNX has a market capitalization of $53,787,123,832 -- more than approximately 95.11% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for XLNX is currently 48.27, higher than 90.48% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- XLNX's price/sales ratio is 14.63; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Xilinx Inc are ANET, MRVL, ADSK, SNPS, and VMW.
- XLNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Xilinx Inc's official web site, go to www.xilinx.com.
XLNX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, XLNX's price/earnings ratio is 29.23% higher, now standing at 50.4.
- XLNX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 331.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, XLNX's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XLNX.
XLNX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 99.54%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 206.56%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 252.85%.
The table below shows XLNX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XLNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XLNX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.53% of graded US stocks.
- XLNX's asset turnover comes in at 0.6 -- ranking 126th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- OSIS, AAOI, and ICHR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XLNX.
The table below shows XLNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XLNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XLNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$194.92||52-week high||$239.79|
|Prev. close||$216.55||52-week low||$111.84|
|Day high||$218.95||Avg. volume||5,563,018|
|50-day MA||$204.32||Dividend yield||0.76%|
|200-day MA||$165.79||Market Cap||48.41B|
Xilinx, Inc. (XLNX) Company Bio
Xilinx Inc. designs, develops, and markets complete programmable logic solutions. The Company's solutions include advanced integrated circuits, software design tools, predefined system functions delivered as cores of logic, and field engineering support. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
XLNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XLNX Latest Social Stream
View Full XLNX Social Stream
Latest XLNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xilinx Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XLNX as an investment opportunity.
Edinburgh, X0, based Investment company Artemis Investment Management LLP (Current Portfolio) buys Amazon.com Inc, PACCAR Inc, Planet Fitness Inc, Celanese Corp, Expedia Group Inc, sells Visa Inc, WEX Inc, Synchrony Financial, PayPal Holdings Inc, Booking Holdings Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Artemis Investment Management LLP.
Investment company Samson Rock Capital LLP (Current Portfolio) buys Xilinx Inc, AerCap Holdings NV, Vontier Corp, Encompass Health Corp, MoneyGram International Inc, sells Nuance Communications Inc, , , Five9 Inc, Echo Global Logistics Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Samson Rock Capital LLP.
Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ: AMD) showed that its growth story continues as it released its fourth-quarter and 2021 earnings. Now, following that considerable growth, prospective stockholders may wonder whether it is too late to benefit from the AMD growth story. The most recent quarter brought rising sales of its Radeon and Ryzen processors bolstered by record sales of notebooks, strong demand for premium notebooks, and high-end desktop CPUs.
Investment company Claraphi Advisory Network, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Pacer US Cash Cows 100 ETF, Alpine 4 Holdings Inc, Marvell Technology Inc, WisdomTree U.S.
Columbus, OH, based Investment company Budros, Ruhlin & Roe, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Advanced Drainage Systems Inc, Emerson Electric Co, Baker Hughes Co, Old Dominion Freight Line Inc, Agilon Health Inc, sells CarMax Inc, Intuitive Surgical Inc, Amazon.com Inc, Dominion Energy Inc, Salesforce.com Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Budros, Ruhlin & Roe, Inc..
XLNX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|