Xilinx, Inc. (XLNX): Price and Financial Metrics
XLNX Stock Summary
- XLNX has a market capitalization of $24,852,522,351 -- more than approximately 91.77% of US stocks.
- XLNX's price/sales ratio is 7.51; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 84% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.79%, Xilinx Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.03% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XLNX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SWKS, STX, RACE, WDC, and MRVL.
- XLNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Xilinx Inc's official web site, go to www.xilinx.com.
XLNX Stock Price Chart More Charts
XLNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.61||52-week high||$141.60|
|Prev. close||$97.00||52-week low||$87.56|
|Day high||$99.35||Avg. volume||3,343,406|
|50-day MA||$96.17||Dividend yield||1.5%|
|200-day MA||$104.97||Market Cap||24.80B|
Xilinx, Inc. (XLNX) Company Bio
Xilinx Inc. designs, develops, and markets complete programmable logic solutions. The Company's solutions include advanced integrated circuits, software design tools, predefined system functions delivered as cores of logic, and field engineering support. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in San Jose, California.