Xilinx, Inc. (XLNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XLNX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where XLNX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XLNX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- XLNX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.13% of US stocks).
XLNX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $34,058,673,600, Xilinx Inc has a greater market value than 92.18% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Xilinx Inc is higher than 83.9% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, XLNX is more volatile than merely 9.93% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XLNX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EA, INFO, SWKS, CPRT, and PAYC.
- XLNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Xilinx Inc's official web site, go to www.xilinx.com.
XLNX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, XLNX's price/sales ratio is 90.57% higher, now standing at 10.1.
- Over the past 243 months, XLNX's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
- XLNX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 151.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XLNX.
XLNX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -19.08%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 168.6%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -18.43%.
The table below shows XLNX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XLNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XLNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$146.46||52-week high||$154.93|
|Prev. close||$148.98||52-week low||$96.71|
|Day high||$150.51||Avg. volume||2,430,457|
|50-day MA||$133.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$132.02||Market Cap||36.01B|
Xilinx, Inc. (XLNX) Company Bio
Xilinx Inc. designs, develops, and markets complete programmable logic solutions. The Company's solutions include advanced integrated circuits, software design tools, predefined system functions delivered as cores of logic, and field engineering support. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in San Jose, California.
XLNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XLNX Latest Social Stream
View Full XLNX Social Stream
Latest XLNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xilinx Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XLNX as an investment opportunity.
Advanced Micro Devices has reported stellar Q2 earnings and raised the outlook for Q3.
By Juan Pedro Tomás Keysight Technologies joined forces with Xilinx and Cisco to showcase fronthaul solutions that support a smooth migration from traditional 4G LTE networks to 5G open radio access networks (O-RAN). Keysight Technologies noted that multi-vendor Radio Access Network (RAN) deployments based on open standard interfaces defined by the O-RAN Alliance require thorough  The post Keysight Technologies Partners With Cisco, Xilinx For 5G O-RAN Migration appeared first on CYBER ERA: Catalyzing the Digital Economy .
Xilinx will substantially boost AMD's profile in the chip space and make it even more profitable.
Lisa Su raised guidance again because her teams continue to execute and win market share
AMA Research recently released research coverage on Global FPGA Security Market that evaluates and provides market size, trend, and estimation to 2026. The FPGA Security market study provides ready-to-access and 
XLNX Price Returns