Xilinx, Inc. (XLNX): Price and Financial Metrics
XLNX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $19,138,019,907, Xilinx Inc has a greater market value than 92.78% of US stocks.
- XLNX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2,107.4 -- higher than 98.95% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.61%, Xilinx Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.23% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Xilinx Inc are SWKS, MXIM, CDNS, ALNY, and INCY.
- XLNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Xilinx Inc's official web site, go to www.xilinx.com.
XLNX Stock Price Chart More Charts
XLNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.22||52-week high||$141.60|
|Prev. close||$80.28||52-week low||$67.68|
|Day high||$77.75||Avg. volume||4,074,318|
|50-day MA||$84.98||Dividend yield||1.97%|
|200-day MA||$98.01||Market Cap||18.72B|
Xilinx, Inc. (XLNX) Company Bio
Xilinx Inc. designs, develops, and markets complete programmable logic solutions. The Company's solutions include advanced integrated circuits, software design tools, predefined system functions delivered as cores of logic, and field engineering support. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in San Jose, California.