Xilinx, Inc. (XLNX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that XLNX reports less variability in its free cash flow than 95.37% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- XLNX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 991,517,000; for context, that's better than 97.39% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that XLNX has less fluctuation in its price than 87.71% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with XLNX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DG, GHG, PZZA, NGG and EDU.
XLNX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for XLNX, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 43.04% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Xilinx Inc are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, XLNX offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.7% of its fellow sector mates.
- The Xilinx Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 27.34% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
XLNX Dividend Chart
XLNX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|