Xilinx, Inc. (XLNX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, XLNX has issued more dividends than 81.69% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that XLNX reports less variability in its free cash flow than 95.68% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with XLNX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CPB, YPF, PBHC, LHX and TKC.
XLNX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for XLNX, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 59.71% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Xilinx Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Xilinx Inc produces a dividend yield 1.24% -- which falls in the bottom 22.2%.
- Xilinx Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 25.9% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
XLNX Dividend Chart
XLNX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|