Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM): Price and Financial Metrics
XOM Stock Summary
- XOM has a higher market value than 99.65% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $292,327,118,100.
- Exxon Mobil Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.49% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Exxon Mobil Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.07% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Exxon Mobil Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be T, UNH, PG, BAC, and MA.
- Visit XOM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.exxonmobil.com.
XOM Stock Price Chart More Charts
XOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.56||52-week high||$83.49|
|Prev. close||$68.82||52-week low||$66.31|
|Day high||$69.08||Avg. volume||14,868,875|
|50-day MA||$69.48||Dividend yield||5.08%|
|200-day MA||$72.61||Market Cap||290.08B|
Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) Company Bio
Exxon Mobil is engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. The Company is involved in the manufacturing of petroleum products, and transportation and sale of crude oil, natural gas and petroleum products. The company was founded in 1870 and is based in Irving, Texas.