Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XOM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where XOM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XOM is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- XOM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
XOM Stock Summary
- XOM has a market capitalization of $349,998,096,054 -- more than approximately 99.75% of US stocks.
- XOM's went public 36.76 years ago, making it older than 93.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, XOM has reported earnings growth of -448.24%, putting it ahead of just 3.95% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to EXXON MOBIL CORP are CVX, V, JPM, WMT, and PG.
- XOM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit EXXON MOBIL CORP's official web site, go to corporate.exxonmobil.com.
XOM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, XOM's price/earnings ratio is 6.12% lower, now standing at 9.2.
- XOM's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XOM.
XOM Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 71.82%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 27.29%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 94.03%.
The table below shows XOM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XOM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XOM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.18% of graded US stocks.
- XOM's asset turnover comes in at 0.738 -- ranking 26th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- CVI, CLR, and PSX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XOM.
The table below shows XOM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.99||52-week high||$105.57|
|Prev. close||$88.68||52-week low||$57.96|
|Day high||$89.04||Avg. volume||27,480,326|
|50-day MA||$92.84||Dividend yield||3.97%|
|200-day MA||$84.93||Market Cap||366.71B|
Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM) Company Bio
Exxon Mobil Corp. engages in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. The company, as we know it today, was formed on November 30, 1999 with the merger of Exxon Corp. and Mobil Corp., creating one of the largest publicly traded international energy companies in the world. In addition to traditional energy operations, Exxon Mobil Chemical is a global chemical company specializing in converting crude oil into petrochemical feedstocks that are used in medical equipment, electronics, clothing, vitamin capsules, tires, and many other products. Exxon currently produces approximately 2.3 million barrels of oil equivalent energy per day.
Most Popular Stories View All
XOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XOM Latest Social Stream
View Full XOM Social Stream
Latest XOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about EXXON MOBIL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XOM as an investment opportunity.
The benchmark Crude WTI is down 0.09% to $82.07 today at 6.33 a.m. EST having crossed the $80 mark yesterday. A rise in crude stockpiles in the U.S. and the impact of Hurricane Ian are helping the black gold prop up. U.S. natural gas though is now at $7.08 up 1.75% today ahead of EIA natural gas numbers at 10.30 a.m.
In this article, we discuss 10 best cheap dividend stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of the best dividend stocks and their returns over the years, and go directly to read 5 Best Cheap Dividend Stocks to Buy Now. Inflation and continuous interest rate hikes have brought dividend investing to the […]
(Bloomberg) -- Apple Inc. shares buckled after a rare analyst downgrade exacerbated another wave of selling pressure that wiped out hundreds of billions of dollars in market value from the largest US technology stocks.The iPhone maker dropped 4.9% after Bank of America cut its rating to neutral from buy, warning of weaker consumer demand for its popular devices. The selloff erased roughly $120 billion from Apple’s market capitalization.There were few places to hide on Thursday with investors dum
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK.B), Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) and Walmart Inc. (WMT).
In this piece, we will take a look at the ten energy stocks to buy according to billionaire David Harding. If you want to skip our introduction to the hedge fund investor and jump ahead to the top five stocks in this list then take a look at 5 Energy Stocks to Buy According to […]
XOM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|