Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XOM POWR Grades
- XOM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XOM is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- XOM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
XOM Stock Summary
- XOM has a higher market value than 99.29% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $241,651,771,302.
- Exxon Mobil Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.65% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Exxon Mobil Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.69% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XOM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVX, T, BHP, VZ, and NEE.
- Visit XOM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.exxonmobil.com.
XOM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, XOM's EV/EBIT ratio is 202.48% lower, now standing at -18.6.
- Over the past 243 months, XOM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 27.4.
- XOM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 27.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XOM.
XOM Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 3%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 176.65%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 3.28%.
The table below shows XOM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XOM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XOM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.03% of graded US stocks.
- XOM's asset turnover comes in at 0.645 -- ranking 32nd of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- CVX, CVI, and MRO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XOM.
The table below shows XOM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.59||52-week high||$64.93|
|Prev. close||$57.08||52-week low||$31.11|
|Day high||$57.82||Avg. volume||25,191,336|
|50-day MA||$55.99||Dividend yield||6.04%|
|200-day MA||$55.24||Market Cap||243.81B|
Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM) Company Bio
Exxon Mobil Corp. engages in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. The company, as we know it today, was formed on November 30, 1999 with the merger of Exxon Corp. and Mobil Corp., creating one of the largest publicly traded international energy companies in the world. In addition to traditional energy operations, Exxon Mobil Chemical is a global chemical company specializing in converting crude oil into petrochemical feedstocks that are used in medical equipment, electronics, clothing, vitamin capsules, tires, and many other products. Exxon currently produces approximately 2.3 million barrels of oil equivalent energy per day.
Most Popular Stories View All
XOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XOM Latest Social Stream
View Full XOM Social Stream
Latest XOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Exxon Mobil Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XOM as an investment opportunity.
The Chevron-led (CVX +0.7%) consortium in Kazakhstan will delay part of its $45B expansion project by several months due to COVID-19 restrictions and infections among workers, according to the country's energy ministry. The project at Tengiz, which is planned to raise oil production by 12M metric tons/year, now would be...
as majority Guyanese workforce fabricate 1st subsea jumpers President of ExxonMobil Guyana, Alistair Routledge, is of the belief that the company and its prime contractors have been making significant efforts to bolster local content, including planning, implementing and monitoring progress years prior to a policy or legislation. He thinks it is paramount that Guyanese  The post For ExxonMobil, local content makes good business sense Routledge appeared first on Guyana Times .
September 24 , 2021: Oslo, Norway , PGS has secured a 3D acquisition contract by ExxonMobil for work offshore Suriname. Ramform Tethys is scheduled to commence acquisition during Q4 2021, and it is planned to complete in Q1 2022.
(Bloomberg) -- Oil rose for the fifth straight week with the global energy crunch set to boost demand for crude as stockpiles decline from the U.S. to China.Most Read from BloombergSchool Reopenings Falter as U.S. Kids Near 1 Million Covid CasesHow Los Angeles Became the City of DingbatsA Jewish Tradition Makes Room for Unconventional DesignIn Paris, the Wrapped Arc de Triomphe Is a Polarizing PackageIstanbul Turns Taps on Old Fountains, Joining Global Push for Free DrinksFutures in New York gai
Continued supply disruptions in the U.S. and the failure of certain OPEC nations to hit production targets pushed oil prices higher on Friday, with prices on track for another weekly increase
XOM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|