Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM): Price and Financial Metrics
XOM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $239,107,128,877, Exxon Mobil Corp has a greater market value than 99.38% of US stocks.
- Exxon Mobil Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.82% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Exxon Mobil Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XOM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BHP, T, CVX, VZ, and CMCSA.
- Visit XOM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to corporate.exxonmobil.com.
XOM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XOM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.29||52-week high||$62.55|
|Prev. close||$56.48||52-week low||$31.11|
|Day high||$56.47||Avg. volume||29,946,006|
|50-day MA||$56.20||Dividend yield||6.16%|
|200-day MA||$44.29||Market Cap||234.07B|
Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM) Company Bio
Exxon Mobil Corp. engages in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. The company, as we know it today, was formed on November 30, 1999 with the merger of Exxon Corp. and Mobil Corp., creating one of the largest publicly traded international energy companies in the world. In addition to traditional energy operations, Exxon Mobil Chemical is a global chemical company specializing in converting crude oil into petrochemical feedstocks that are used in medical equipment, electronics, clothing, vitamin capsules, tires, and many other products.
XOM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XOM Latest Social Stream
View Full XOM Social Stream
Latest XOM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Exxon Mobil Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XOM as an investment opportunity.
Exxon Mobil (XOM) proposes a $100B carbon capture project that would permanently store emissions from the Houston Ship Channel, capturing 50M tons/year of carbon dioxide in the project's initial phase from the refineries and petrochemical plants that line the Channel.Exxon CEO Darren Woods says the project can help turn President Joe...
The oil company wants to create a profit-making business out of the capture of carbon emitted by petrochemical plants and other industries.
In the latest trading session, Exxon Mobil (XOM) closed at $56.48, marking a -0.32% move from the previous day.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Exxon Mobil, Deere, Goldman Sachs, Chevron and Micron
A team of geologists may have just discovered what could be the world's last big oil frontier, and Oilprice.com readers were among the first to find out about it
XOM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching XOMHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Exxon Mobil Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!