Exxon Mobil Corp. (XOM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, XOM has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 98.74% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, XOM has returned $14,866,000,000 US dollars, more than 98.15% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with XOM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: WEI, IDRA, GECC, PEP and ATO.
XOM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for XOM, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 94.66% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Exxon Mobil Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Exxon Mobil Corp's dividend yield of 7.42% is in the top 7.81999999999999%.
- In terms of opportunity, XOM's provides a return of 94.66% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 86.68% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Energy sector, Exxon Mobil Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 79.46% of them.
XOM Dividend Chart
XOM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|