Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- XOM has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 98.63% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- XOM is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 1.25% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with XOM's price: VVV, BELFA, RBNC, ALB and MCHP.
XOM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for XOM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 122.17%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Exxon Mobil Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Exxon Mobil Corp's dividend yield of 8.51% is in the top 5.72%.
- In terms of opportunity, XOM's provides a return of 122.17% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 89.1% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, Exxon Mobil Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 82.73% of them.
XOM Dividend Chart
XOM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|