Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- XOM has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 98.59% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- XOM is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 1.66% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, XOM has returned $14,866,000,000 US dollars, more than 97.75% of US dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with XOM's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HBI, UNH, WOR, SSD and KHC.
XOM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of XOM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 185.17%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Exxon Mobil Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, XOM offers a dividend yield in the top 5.51000000000001% of stocks in our set.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Exxon Mobil Corp's estimated return of 185.17% surpasses about 89.72% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, XOM's equity discount rate is less than 85.19% of those stocks.
XOM Dividend Chart
XOM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|