XPeng Inc. ADR (XPEV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XPEV POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where XPEV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.35% of US stocks.
- XPEV's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- XPEV ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
XPEV Stock Summary
- Xpeng Inc's stock had its IPO on August 27, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 1.62% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Xpeng Inc comes in at 101.37%, a number that bests 93.04% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for XPEV comes in at -71.6% -- higher than that of just 3.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Xpeng Inc are VMW, ESTC, ANET, ZEN, and ANSS.
- XPEV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Xpeng Inc's official web site, go to www.xiaopeng.com.
XPEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XPEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.15||52-week high||$56.45|
|Prev. close||$32.61||52-week low||$22.73|
|Day high||$32.43||Avg. volume||10,798,419|
|50-day MA||$45.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.26||Market Cap||25.83B|
XPeng Inc. ADR (XPEV) Company Bio
XPeng, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, and markets smart electric vehicle. It produce environmental friendly vehicles, namely an SUV (the G3), and a four-door sports sedan (the P7). The company was founded by Xiao Peng He, Heng Xia, and Tao He in 2015 and is headquartered in Guangzhou, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
XPEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XPEV Latest Social Stream
View Full XPEV Social Stream
Latest XPEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xpeng Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XPEV as an investment opportunity.
Nio has had a difficult week, but it could be a buy-the-dip opportunity.
Hundreds of Chinese companies are listed on U.S. markets. But which are the best Chinese stocks to buy or watch right now? JD.com , Nio, Li Auto, Xpeng and BYD Co.. China is the world's most-populous nation and the second-largest economy with a booming urban middle class and amazing entrepreneurial activity.
EV stocks have multiplied in Tesla’s wake and as electric cars look to go mainstream. Here are the top-rated electric vehicle makers.
Ford CEO Jim Farley sits down with Yahoo Finance Live and shares his thoughts on the competition in the electric car industry.
U.S. Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo shares an alarming assessment of the country's semiconductor industry.
XPEV Price Returns