XPeng Inc. ADR (XPEV): Price and Financial Metrics
XPEV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.35||52-week high||$35.35|
|Prev. close||$8.45||52-week low||$6.18|
|Day high||$8.52||Avg. volume||14,335,552|
|50-day MA||$9.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.43||Market Cap||7.14B|
XPEV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XPEV POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where XPEV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XPEV is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- XPEV's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.32% of US stocks).
XPEV Stock Summary
- XPEV's went public 2.74 years ago, making it older than merely 14.08% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 217.86%, XPENG INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.59% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for XPEV comes in at -80.55% -- higher than that of only 7.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to XPENG INC are ADTN, AEIS, LIZI, ACLS, and SMSI.
- Visit XPEV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xiaopeng.com.
XPeng Inc. ADR (XPEV) Company Bio
Guangzhou Xiaopeng Motors Technology Co Ltd (Chinese: 广州小鹏汽车科技有限公司; pinyin: Guǎngzhōu Xiǎopéng Qìchē Kējì Yǒuxiàn Gōngsī), doing business as XPeng Motors (Chinese: 小鹏汽车; pinyin: Xiǎopéng Qìchē), commonly known as XPeng, is a Chinese electric vehicle manufacturer. The company is headquartered in Guangzhou, Guangdong, with offices in Mountain View, California, United States and is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange. (Source:Wikipedia)
XPEV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XPEV Latest Social Stream
View Full XPEV Social Stream
Latest XPEV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XPENG INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XPEV as an investment opportunity.
3 High-Growth Stocks That Could Deliver Monster Returns by 2030
Investors should snap up these top high-growth stocks with monster potential before Wall Street starts going heavy on growth again.
The 3 Best Millionaire-Maker Stocks to Buy for June 2023
These top millionaire-maker stocks to buy don't have much downside left and can provide hefty long-term returns.
Elon Musk’s trip to China: This week in EVs
Investing.com -- Here is your weekly Pro Recap of the past week's biggest headlines in the electric vehicle space: Tesla's Elon Musk visits Beijing; Li Auto is a standout in May deliveries for EV startups; and Automotive Cells Company launches a new French battery plant.
NIO Stock Alert: China Just Gave Nio a Big Boost
China wants to keep its EV exporters strong, but the domestic market is now dominated by companies that don't export.
Why Is NIO Stock Down Today?
Shares of NIO stock are in the red after the Chinese electric vehicle company disclosed that it had delivered only 6,155 vehicles in May.
XPEV Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...