Dentsply Sirona Inc. (XRAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XRAY POWR Grades
- XRAY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XRAY is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- XRAY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
XRAY Stock Summary
- DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc's market capitalization of $13,056,212,904 is ahead of 83.9% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.88, DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 9.25% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, XRAY has reported earnings growth of 1,889.14%, putting it ahead of 98.68% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SWBI, RL, FOE, SMED, and GOLF.
- XRAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc's official web site, go to www.dentsplysirona.com.
XRAY Valuation Summary
- XRAY's EV/EBIT ratio is 29.3; this is 0% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- XRAY's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, XRAY's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XRAY.
XRAY Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 41.81%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -0.21%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -33.76%.
The table below shows XRAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XRAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XRAY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.05% of graded US stocks.
- XRAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.443 -- ranking 107th of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- TFX, ZBH, and PEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XRAY.
The table below shows XRAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XRAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XRAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.60||52-week high||$69.54|
|Prev. close||$59.74||52-week low||$41.52|
|Day high||$60.50||Avg. volume||1,441,704|
|50-day MA||$61.65||Dividend yield||0.74%|
|200-day MA||$61.16||Market Cap||13.03B|
Dentsply Sirona Inc. (XRAY) Company Bio
DENTSPLY International designs, develops, manufactures, and markets various consumable dental products for the professional dental market in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in York, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
XRAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XRAY Latest Social Stream
View Full XRAY Social Stream
Latest XRAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XRAY as an investment opportunity.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see DENTSPLY...
These four dental stocks look attractive, as the orthodontics market is positioned for healthy growth in the next few years.
Dentsply Sirona World 2021 to Feature Broad Range of New Products and Services for Dental Professionals
Key Sessions to be Available Online for Industry and Investor ParticipantsCHARLOTTE, N.C., Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc. (“Dentsply Sirona”) (Nasdaq: XRAY), today announced that its premier annual clinical education event for dental professionals is set to provide the most extensive offering of training programs and new product launches in conference history. The event will take place from September 23 - 25, 2021, and will feature more than 100 industry-leading speakers
Let's talk about the popular DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc. ( NASDAQ:XRAY ). The company's shares saw significant share price...
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc. (“Dentsply Sirona”) (Nasdaq: XRAY), The Dental Solutions Company, today announced it will participate in the Baird 2021 Global Healthcare Conference. Jorge Gomez, Chief Financial Officer, will represent the company. He is scheduled to participate in a fireside chat on September 15th, 2:35PM Eastern Time. Investors and other interested parties will be able to access a live webcast by visiting the Investor section of the Dent
XRAY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|