Dentsply Sirona Inc. (XRAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XRAY POWR Grades
- XRAY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XRAY is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- XRAY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
XRAY Stock Summary
- XRAY has a market capitalization of $10,818,975,488 -- more than approximately 82% of US stocks.
- XRAY's went public 30.95 years ago, making it older than 83.77% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, XRAY has reported earnings growth of -5,216.67%, putting it ahead of merely 0.33% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc are TNC, IAC, MNTX, VERO, and ASTE.
- XRAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc's official web site, go to www.dentsplysirona.com.
XRAY Valuation Summary
- XRAY's EV/EBIT ratio is 29.3; this is 0% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- XRAY's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, XRAY's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XRAY.
XRAY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 9.6%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 34.8%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 67.18%.
The table below shows XRAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XRAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XRAY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.88% of graded US stocks.
- XRAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.443 -- ranking 108th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ZBH, PEN, and IVC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XRAY.
The table below shows XRAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XRAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XRAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.38||52-week high||$63.10|
|Prev. close||$37.17||52-week low||$33.78|
|Day high||$37.40||Avg. volume||2,139,852|
|50-day MA||$36.46||Dividend yield||1.35%|
|200-day MA||$46.73||Market Cap||8.05B|
Dentsply Sirona Inc. (XRAY) Company Bio
DENTSPLY International designs, develops, manufactures, and markets various consumable dental products for the professional dental market in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in York, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
XRAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XRAY Latest Social Stream
View Full XRAY Social Stream
Latest XRAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XRAY as an investment opportunity.
Dentsply Sirona (XRAY) is a medium-growth dental company with ample revenue growth opportunities. I expect its clear aligner products will drive its revenue growth at a CAGR of around 8% in the long term, which in turn will drive its share price significantly higher. The company's bottom-line will also grow...
Dentsply Sirona (NASDAQ:XRAY) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Monday, February 28th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.79 (-9.2% Y/Y) and the consensus…
Dentsply Sirona (XRAY) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Dentsply Sirona Announces Latest Steps to Further Drive Its Leadership in Digital Dentistry, Including an Exciting Collaboration with Google Cloud and the Launch of a Medical-Grade 3D Printing Solution. Virtual Event to Be Held March 4.
On March 4, Dentsply Sirona, a pioneer in digital dentistry, will share details about the Company’s exciting collaboration with Google Cloud and a separate new 3D printing solution, Primeprint, in a virtual global event. Dental professionals, technicians and partners are invited to participate in this important start to the next chapter of digitalization in dentistry.CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc. (“Dentsply Sirona”) (Nasdaq: XRAY) will introduce a series
Merit Medical (MMSI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 42% and 3.17%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
XRAY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|