Dentsply Sirona Inc. (XRAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XRAY POWR Grades
- XRAY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XRAY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 160 days.
- XRAY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.15% of US stocks).
XRAY Stock Summary
- DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc's market capitalization of $11,621,149,502 is ahead of 82.72% of US-listed equities.
- XRAY's went public 30.76 years ago, making it older than 83.42% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, XRAY has reported earnings growth of -10,837.5%, putting it ahead of merely 0.05% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc are VSTO, CLF, BYD, TALO, and ENSV.
- XRAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc's official web site, go to www.dentsplysirona.com.
XRAY Valuation Summary
- XRAY's EV/EBIT ratio is 29.3; this is 0% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- XRAY's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, XRAY's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XRAY.
XRAY Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -10.85%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 3.19%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 41.81%.
The table below shows XRAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XRAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XRAY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.88% of graded US stocks.
- XRAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.443 -- ranking 108th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ZBH, PEN, and IVC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XRAY.
The table below shows XRAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XRAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XRAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.37||52-week high||$69.54|
|Prev. close||$53.16||52-week low||$48.13|
|Day high||$53.80||Avg. volume||1,352,428|
|50-day MA||$53.80||Dividend yield||0.83%|
|200-day MA||$60.43||Market Cap||11.67B|
Dentsply Sirona Inc. (XRAY) Company Bio
DENTSPLY International designs, develops, manufactures, and markets various consumable dental products for the professional dental market in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in York, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
XRAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XRAY Latest Social Stream
View Full XRAY Social Stream
Latest XRAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XRAY as an investment opportunity.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Dec. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc. (“Dentsply Sirona”) (Nasdaq: XRAY) announced today that the Company will participate virtually in the 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference. Don Casey, Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to present on Wednesday, January 12, 2022 at 11:15 am ET. A live audio webcast and presentation materials will be available through the Investors section of the Dentsply Sirona website at https://investor.dentsplysirona.com. A rep
DENTSPLY SIRONA (XRAY) continues to gain traction from a robust product portfolio. However, forex woes persist.
DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc. ( NASDAQ:XRAY ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in three days. The ex-dividend date occurs one...
Dental Hand Instruments Market is Projected to Expand at a Steady CAGR over the Forecast by 2027 Covid-19 Analysis | 3M (US), Dentsply Sirona (US)
This Dental Hand Instruments market report categorizes the market by applications, end user, product type, and geographies, which include Latin America, Africa, North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East. It assists in making the appropriate investment decisions
Ninety One North America Inc. lifted its position in shares of DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc. (NASDAQ:XRAY) by 25.0% during the 3rd quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The institutional investor owned 161,628 shares of the medical instruments suppliers stock after acquiring an additional 32,349 shares during the quarter. 
XRAY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|