DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc. (XRAY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XRAY POWR Grades
- XRAY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XRAY is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- XRAY's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 45.8% of US stocks).
XRAY Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $14,341,317,368, DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc has a greater market value than 84.84% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 82.47, DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.73% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 52.06%, DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.96% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc are ROL, OTEX, BKI, JHX, and TREX.
- XRAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc's official web site, go to www.dentsplysirona.com.
XRAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XRAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.57||52-week high||$69.54|
|Prev. close||$66.07||52-week low||$40.15|
|Day high||$66.28||Avg. volume||1,605,215|
|50-day MA||$66.28||Dividend yield||0.61%|
|200-day MA||$55.62||Market Cap||14.32B|
DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc. (XRAY) Company Bio
DENTSPLY International designs, develops, manufactures, and markets various consumable dental products for the professional dental market in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1899 and is based in York, Pennsylvania.
XRAY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for XRAY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc ranked in the 28th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc, consider:
- In the past 5.77 years, DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.05%; that's higher than only 24.9% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Healthcare sector.
- 86% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 62.18% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
XRAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XRAY Latest Social Stream
View Full XRAY Social Stream
Latest XRAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XRAY as an investment opportunity.
Does DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc.'s (NASDAQ:XRAY) Weak Fundamentals Mean That The Stock Could Move In The Opposite Direction?
Most readers would already know that DENTSPLY SIRONA's (NASDAQ:XRAY) stock increased by 5.1% over the past three...
DENTSPLY SIRONA (XRAY) to fortifies its presence further in the clear aligner market with the acquisition of Propel Orthodontics.
Photo by Geber86/E+ via Getty Images Dentsply Sirona (XRAY) has been an interesting name to follow. In January, I looked at the prospects for the shares as I had some concerns after dealmaking returned. I noted that the company has been struggling since the merger between Dentsply and Sirona back...
DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc (XRAY) has acquired Propel Orthodontics for $131 million in cash. DENTSPLY manufactures dental products and technologies primarily for the professional dental market worldwide. The acquired assets include the VPro device and the Fastrack Mobile App. Propel Orthodontics manufactures and sells orthodontic devices. It provides in-office and at-home orthodontic accessory devices to orthodontists and their patients. The buyout of Propel Orthodontics assets will add to DENTSPLY’s Byte and SureSmile offerings. Furthermore, the deal will increase the company’s presence in the growing clear aligner market. (See DENTSPLY SIRONA stock analysis on TipRanks) On May 6, DENTSPLY reported strong Q1 results. Total revenues came in at $1.
YORK (PENNSYLVANIA) (dpa-AFX) - Dentsply Sirona Inc. (XRAY) said that it has acquired substantially all of the assets of Propel Orthodontics in an all-cash deal for $131 million.The assets acquire
XRAY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|