Dentsply Sirona Inc. (XRAY): Price and Financial Metrics
XRAY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.01||52-week high||$43.24|
|Prev. close||$36.46||52-week low||$26.48|
|Day high||$36.43||Avg. volume||1,955,958|
|50-day MA||$39.71||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$34.66||Market Cap||7.65B|
XRAY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XRAY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where XRAY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.15% of US stocks.
- XRAY's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- XRAY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
XRAY Stock Summary
- XRAY has a higher market value than 82.28% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $7,889,301,122.
- DENTSPLY SIRONA INC's stock had its IPO on April 25, 1991, making it an older stock than 85.66% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, XRAY has reported earnings growth of -278.99%, putting it ahead of merely 5.89% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DENTSPLY SIRONA INC are BZUN, TG, SATS, AOUT, and BVS.
- XRAY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DENTSPLY SIRONA INC's official web site, go to www.dentsplysirona.com.
XRAY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, XRAY's price/sales ratio is 4.55% lower, now standing at 2.1.
- XRAY's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XRAY.
XRAY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -35.52%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 2.17%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 53.45%.
The table below shows XRAY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XRAY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XRAY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.88% of graded US stocks.
- XRAY's asset turnover comes in at 0.443 -- ranking 108th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ZBH, PEN, and IVC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XRAY.
The table below shows XRAY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XRAY Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of XRAY, see our XRAY price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$73.17||Average Broker Recommendation||1.54 (Moderate Buy)|
Dentsply Sirona Inc. (XRAY) Company Bio
Dentsply Sirona is an American dental equipment manufacturer and dental consumables producer that markets its products in over 120 countries. It has factories in 21 countries. The present company is largely the result of a merger in 1993 in which Gendex Corporation acquired Dentsply International Inc. for $590 million. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
XRAY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XRAY Latest Social Stream
View Full XRAY Social Stream
Latest XRAY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DENTSPLY SIRONA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XRAY as an investment opportunity.
Dentsply Sirona enters five-year, $700M revolving credit agreement
Dentsply Sirona to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc. (“Dentsply Sirona”) (Nasdaq: XRAY) today announced its participation at upcoming conferences. Bank of America Securities 2023 Healthcare Conference on May 10, 2023, at 8:00 am PT (11:00 am ET)Stifel 2023 Jaws & Paws Conference on June 1, 2023, at 8:00 am ETGoldman Sachs 44th Annual Global Healthcare Conference on June 14, 2023, at 8:40 am PT (11:40 am ET) Investors and other interested parties will be able to access a live we
Is There Now An Opportunity In DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc. (NASDAQ:XRAY)?
DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc. ( NASDAQ:XRAY ), is not the largest company out there, but it led the NASDAQGS gainers with a...
DENTSPLY SIRONA (XRAY) Q1 Earnings & Revenues Beat Estimates
DENTSPLY SIRONA's (XRAY) Q1 earnings and revenues decline year over year, driven by the unfavorable foreign currency movement and soft demand across all geographical segments.
Compared to Estimates, Dentsply (XRAY) Q1 Earnings: A Look at Key Metrics
Although the revenue and EPS for Dentsply (XRAY) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended March 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
XRAY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching XRAYWant to see what other sources are saying about DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc (XRAY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc (XRAY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc (XRAY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...