DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc. (XRAY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, XRAY's growth rate has been 0.16% over the past 5.5 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: XRAY reports less variability in its cash flow than 93.64% of dividend stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with XRAY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CELP, WPG, NWFL, XEL and SAIL.
XRAY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for XRAY, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 64.29%. Digging deeper, the aspects of DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc's dividend yield of 0.79% is in the bottom 11.7%.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Healthcare sector, XRAY is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 82.46% of them.
XRAY Dividend Chart
XRAY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|