China Rapid Finance Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A Ordinary Share (XRF): Price and Financial Metrics
XRF Stock Summary
- China Rapid Finance Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.72% of US listed stocks.
- For XRF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of China Rapid Finance Ltd's share price is greater than that of 99% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XRF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MLHR, SPNE, JOUT, MTSC, and LEU.
- XRF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit China Rapid Finance Ltd's official web site, go to www.chinarapidfinance.com.
XRF Stock Price Chart More Charts
XRF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.05||52-week high||$18.00|
|Prev. close||$1.93||52-week low||$1.41|
|Day high||$2.08||Avg. volume||65,647|
|50-day MA||$2.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.92||Market Cap||13.39M|
China Rapid Finance Limited American Depositary Shares, each representing one Class A Ordinary Share (XRF) Company Bio
China Rapid Finance Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides consumer lending marketplace in the People’s Republic of China. The company offers various loan products to serve the lifetime credit needs of emerging middle-class, mobile active consumers, including consumption loans with terms of between two weeks and three months; and lifestyle loans with terms of between three months and three years. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Shanghai, China.