Xerox Holdings Corp. (XRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XRX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where XRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.95% of US stocks.
- XRX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- XRX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.43% of US stocks).
XRX Stock Summary
- XRX's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- XRX's price/sales ratio is 0.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 10.2% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, XRX has reported earnings growth of -284.38%, putting it ahead of merely 6.69% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Xerox Holdings Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be VISL, NUVA, HAS, ELAN, and AIMC.
- Visit XRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xerox.com.
XRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, XRX's price/sales ratio is 88.99% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- XRX's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, XRX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 533.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XRX.
XRX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 39.3%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 330.39%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -21.19%.
The table below shows XRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.17% of graded US stocks.
- XRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.503 -- ranking 62nd of 83 Computers stocks.
- NCR, UIS, and EXTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XRX.
The table below shows XRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.58||52-week high||$25.53|
|Prev. close||$17.29||52-week low||$16.07|
|Day high||$17.74||Avg. volume||2,514,455|
|50-day MA||$18.59||Dividend yield||5.69%|
|200-day MA||$20.40||Market Cap||2.72B|
Xerox Holdings Corp. (XRX) Company Bio
Xerox Holdings Corp. provides printing equipment and supplies. The company is engaged in the designing, development, and sale of document management systems and solutions. It generates its revenue from the sale of equipment. Xerox has operations in 160 countries around the world and has filed over 18,000 patents for the company’s products and services. The company’s products and services include home and office printers and printer suppliers and business solutions that includes 3D printing and IT services. The company is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and has over 24,000 employees around the world. John Vestin serves as Xerox’s Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
XRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XRX Latest Social Stream
View Full XRX Social Stream
Latest XRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xerox Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XRX as an investment opportunity.
Xerox Holdings Corporation's ( NASDAQ:XRX ) investors are due to receive a payment of US$0.25 per share on 2nd of May...
NORWALK, Conn., February 23, 2022--Xerox Holdings Corporation is hosting an Investor Day today at Nasdaq Marketsite to share business plans and strategy.
NORWALK, Conn., February 23, 2022--Today, Xerox Holdings Corporation introduces FITTLE, the new name for its equipment financing business.
NORWALK, Conn., February 18, 2022--Xerox Holdings Corporation announced today it will host an Investor Day on Wednesday, February 23, 2022, with financial analysts and investors.
Xerox (NASDAQ:XRX) declares $0.25/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 4.48% Payable May 2; for shareholders of record March 31; ex-div March 30. See XRX Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
XRX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|