Xerox Corporation (XRX): Price and Financial Metrics
XRX Stock Summary
- Xerox Holdings Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.49% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that XRX's revenue has grown -8.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 18.28% of US companies in our set.
- Xerox Holdings Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.48% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Xerox Holdings Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PRGO, PNR, ALB, MSA, and OC.
- XRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Xerox Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.xerox.com.
XRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
XRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.51||52-week high||$39.47|
|Prev. close||$36.03||52-week low||$23.23|
|Day high||$36.52||Avg. volume||1,545,146|
|50-day MA||$37.49||Dividend yield||2.78%|
|200-day MA||$33.46||Market Cap||7.89B|
Xerox Corporation (XRX) Company Bio
Xerox Corporation offers business process and IT outsourcing support, document technology and solutions. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Norwalk, Connecticut.