Xerox Holdings Corp. (XRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XRX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where XRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XRX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- XRX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.39% of US stocks).
XRX Stock Summary
- XRX's went public 35.59 years ago, making it older than 92.76% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Xerox Holdings Corp's share price is greater than that of just 12.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for XRX comes in at 37.22% -- higher than that of 93.43% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Xerox Holdings Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AIT, DLX, CW, RCII, and EML.
- Visit XRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xerox.com.
XRX Valuation Summary
- XRX's price/earnings ratio is 18.1; this is 54.06% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- XRX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 14.3 over the prior 243 months.
- XRX's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XRX.
XRX Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -21.19%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 120.52%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -21.93%.
The table below shows XRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.40||52-week high||$26.96|
|Prev. close||$23.62||52-week low||$14.82|
|Day high||$23.40||Avg. volume||2,531,809|
|50-day MA||$23.81||Dividend yield||4.23%|
|200-day MA||$23.20||Market Cap||4.49B|
Xerox Holdings Corp. (XRX) Company Bio
Xerox Holdings Corp. provides printing equipment and supplies. The company is engaged in the designing, development, and sale of document management systems and solutions. It generates its revenue from the sale of equipment. Xerox has operations in 160 countries around the world and has filed over 18,000 patents for the company’s products and services. The company’s products and services include home and office printers and printer suppliers and business solutions that includes 3D printing and IT services. The company is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and has over 24,000 employees around the world. John Vestin serves as Xerox’s Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
XRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XRX Latest Social Stream
View Full XRX Social Stream
Latest XRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xerox Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XRX as an investment opportunity.
[[AAN]],[[ABG]],[[ADM]],[[ARCH]],[[AWI]],[[BSX]],[[CIT]],[[CNC]],[[CTS]],[[CVLT]],[[DTE]],[[ECL]],[[ENTG]],[[FELE]],[[FISV]],[[GE]],[[GLW]],[[GPK]],[[HUBB]],[[IQV]],[[IVZ]],[[JBLU]],[[LECO]],[[LW]],[[MLCO]],[[MMM]],[[MSCI]],[[PCAR]],[[PHM]],[[PII]],[[PNR]],[[PPBI]],[[RGEN]],[[ROK]],[[RTX]],[[SFNC]],[[SHW]],[[SIRI]],[[SSTK]],[[ST]],[[SWK]],[[TECK]],[[TPB]],[[TRTN]],[[TRU]],[[UPS]],[[WM]],[[XRX]]For Seeking Alpha's full earnings season calendar, click here....
The Xerox Holdings Corporation Board of Directors today declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share on Xerox Holdings Corporation Common Stock.
Xerox's (XRX) second-quarter 2021 earnings and revenues are likely to have increased year over year.
BalkansCat/iStock Editorial via Getty Images We wrote about Xerox (NYSE:XRX) back in March when we stated that the company was slowly turning the corner. Although shares are down just under 4% since we penned that piece, we certainly saw more encouraging signs in the company's Q1 numbers which were announced...
NORWALK, Conn., July 20, 2021--Xerox Holdings Corporation will host a live audio webcast at 8 a.m. ET on Tuesday, July 27, to discuss its 2021 second-quarter results and guidance.
XRX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|