Xerox Corporation (XRX): Price and Financial Metrics
XRX Stock Summary
- Xerox Holdings Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.46% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that XRX's revenue has grown -8.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 18.28% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for XRX comes in at 17.16% -- higher than that of 88.48% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Xerox Holdings Corp are PRGO, PNR, ALB, MSA, and OC.
- Visit XRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xerox.com.
XRX Stock Price Chart More Charts
XRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.82||52-week high||$39.47|
|Prev. close||$38.21||52-week low||$27.25|
|Day high||$38.41||Avg. volume||1,933,913|
|50-day MA||$36.94||Dividend yield||2.64%|
|200-day MA||$33.73||Market Cap||8.18B|
Xerox Corporation (XRX) Company Bio
Xerox Corporation offers business process and IT outsourcing support, document technology and solutions. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in Norwalk, Connecticut.