Xerox Holdings Corp. (XRX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XRX POWR Grades
- XRX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.76% of US stocks.
- XRX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- XRX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.22% of US stocks).
XRX Stock Summary
- XRX's went public 35.83 years ago, making it older than 92.68% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.52, Xerox Holdings Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 10.08% of stocks in our set.
- Xerox Holdings Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 47.89%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XRX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTRN, CW, OPK, PLPC, and DOGZ.
- Visit XRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xerox.com.
XRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, XRX's price/sales ratio is 88.99% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- XRX's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, XRX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 533.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XRX.
XRX Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -61.56%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 66.43%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 91.67%.
The table below shows XRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.11% of graded US stocks.
- XRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.493 -- ranking 63rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- NCR, UIS, and ALLT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XRX.
The table below shows XRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.74||52-week high||$26.96|
|Prev. close||$20.86||52-week low||$17.05|
|Day high||$20.99||Avg. volume||2,310,905|
|50-day MA||$21.44||Dividend yield||4.82%|
|200-day MA||$23.37||Market Cap||3.70B|
Xerox Holdings Corp. (XRX) Company Bio
Xerox Holdings Corp. provides printing equipment and supplies. The company is engaged in the designing, development, and sale of document management systems and solutions. It generates its revenue from the sale of equipment. Xerox has operations in 160 countries around the world and has filed over 18,000 patents for the company’s products and services. The company’s products and services include home and office printers and printer suppliers and business solutions that includes 3D printing and IT services. The company is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and has over 24,000 employees around the world. John Vestin serves as Xerox’s Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
XRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XRX Latest Social Stream
View Full XRX Social Stream
Latest XRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Xerox Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XRX as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Estimate Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) to Report a Decline in Earnings: What to Look Out for
Xerox Holdings Corporation (XRX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
NORWALK, Conn., October 19, 2021--Xerox Holdings Corporation will host a live audio webcast at 8 a.m. ET on Oct. 26 to discuss the company's 2021 third-quarter results and guidance.
Xerox Holdings Corp. (XRX), a provider of printing and digital document products and services, completed the acquisition of Competitive Computing (C2), an information technology (IT) services provider. The acquisition is in line with Xerox’s target of expanding its IT services business. Shares jumped 1.3% on the news, closing at $21.09 on October 5. Competitive Computing is a technology consulting firm for eBusiness, Cloud Infrastructure, and Managed Services and has been serving businesses, educational, and governmental institutions successfully for the past 28 years. For the past two years, C2 has been recognized “Best of Business” for IT services in Vermont, and has clients across New England and the United States.
Xerox Joins Gartner Peer Insights Customer First Program, Becomes First Provider of Managed Print Services in the Distributed Workplace to Earn Customer First Badge
NORWALK, Conn., October 06, 2021--Xerox announced today that it joined the Gartner Peer Insights Customer First Program and earned the Customer First Badge.
NORWALK, Conn., October 05, 2021--Xerox continues to expand its IT services business by acquiring Competitive Computing (C2), a leading IT services provider in Vermont.
XRX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|