Xerox Holdings Corp. (XRX): Price and Financial Metrics
XRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.09||52-week high||$19.40|
|Prev. close||$15.15||52-week low||$11.80|
|Day high||$15.38||Avg. volume||1,498,931|
|50-day MA||$14.61||Dividend yield||6.87%|
|200-day MA||$15.39||Market Cap||2.37B|
XRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XRX POWR Grades
- XRX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.46% of US stocks.
- XRX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- XRX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 21.07% of US stocks).
XRX Stock Summary
- XRX's went public 37.42 years ago, making it older than 93.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, XEROX HOLDINGS CORP has a higher such ratio than just 11.14% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for XRX comes in at 52.36% -- higher than that of 96.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to XEROX HOLDINGS CORP are NLS, NVX, PLPC, YJ, and MHUA.
- XRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit XEROX HOLDINGS CORP's official web site, go to www.xerox.com.
XRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, XRX's EV/EBIT ratio is 254.14% lower, now standing at -32.6.
- Over the past 243 months, XRX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 146.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for XRX.
XRX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4.07%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -27.13%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -29.34%.
The table below shows XRX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
XRX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- XRX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.17% of graded US stocks.
- XRX's asset turnover comes in at 0.503 -- ranking 62nd of 83 Computers stocks.
- NCR, UIS, and EXTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with XRX.
The table below shows XRX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
XRX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of XRX, see our XRX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$19.80||Average Broker Recommendation||2.43 (Moderate Sell)|
Xerox Holdings Corp. (XRX) Company Bio
Xerox Holdings Corp. provides printing equipment and supplies. The company is engaged in the designing, development, and sale of document management systems and solutions. It generates its revenue from the sale of equipment. Xerox has operations in 160 countries around the world and has filed over 18,000 patents for the company’s products and services. The company’s products and services include home and office printers and printer suppliers and business solutions that includes 3D printing and IT services. The company is headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and has over 24,000 employees around the world. John Vestin serves as Xerox’s Vice Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
XRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XRX Latest Social Stream
View Full XRX Social Stream
Latest XRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about XEROX HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XRX as an investment opportunity.
Icahn Enterprises Drop Steepens as Ackman Twists the Knife
Shares in Icahn Enterprises crashed more than 20% in the wake of [a long tweet](https://twitter.com/BillAckman/status/1661464270255603713) by rival William Ackman, putting the stock on pace for its sharpest decline since short seller Hindenburg Research published a report targeting the company on May 2. Icahn Enterprises, the publicly traded firm controlled by investor Carl Icahn, has lost roughly 60% since Hindenburg alleged that the company was relying on inflated asset valuations and that Mr. Icahn’s borrowing against billions of dollars worth of his shares had left the company dangerously overleveraged.
Xerox Holdings Corporation Declares Dividend on Common and Preferred Stock
NORWALK, Conn., May 25, 2023--Xerox Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: XRX) announced today that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share on Xerox Holdings Corporation Common Stock. The dividend is payable on July 31, 2023, to shareholders of record on June 30, 2023.
Xerox Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor Event
NORWALK, Conn., May 18, 2023--Xerox Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: XRX) announced today the company will participate in the J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference on May 23.
Xerox Accelerating Workplace Productivity, Supporting Clients’ Digital Transformation Journeys
NORWALK, Conn., May 15, 2023-- Xerox Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: XRX) today launched a new advertising campaign, "We Make Work, Work." The company’s most significant brand and demand generation initiative in recent history, the new campaign demonstrates Xerox’s deep understanding of its clients’ pain points and the workflow solutions they require to succeed in today’s dynamic hybrid workplace.
Xerox Releases First-Quarter Results
NORWALK, Conn., April 25, 2023--Xerox Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: XRX) today announced its 2023 first-quarter results.
XRX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching XRXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Xerox Holdings Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Xerox Holdings Corp (XRX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Xerox Holdings Corp (XRX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Xerox Holdings Corp (XRX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...