22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII): Price and Financial Metrics
XXII Stock Summary
- XXII's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 8.18% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 167.97%, 22nd Century Group Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.87% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, XXII has reported earnings growth of 954.67%, putting it ahead of 98.54% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XXII, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVCN, GILT, QRVO, TSEM, and INFN.
- Visit XXII's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xxiicentury.com.
XXII Stock Price Chart More Charts
XXII Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.83||52-week high||$2.46|
|Prev. close||$0.91||52-week low||$0.70|
|Day high||$0.89||Avg. volume||2,291,108|
|50-day MA||$1.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.64||Market Cap||104.39M|
22nd Century Group, Inc. (XXII) Company Bio
22nd Century Group, Inc., a plant biotechnology company, provides technology that allows for the level of nicotine and other nicotinic alkaloids in tobacco plants to be decreased or increased through genetic engineering and plant breeding. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Clarence, New York.