X Financial American Depositary Shares, each representing two Class A Ordinary Shares (XYF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XYF POWR Grades
- XYF scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.51% of US stocks.
- XYF's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 32 weeks.
- XYF's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 22.61% of US stocks).
XYF Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,869.57%, X Financial's debt growth rate surpasses 99.13% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, XYF is more volatile than 99.06% of stocks we're observing.
- X Financial's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -2,106.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XYF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SSL, CEA, ERF, LMFA, and DRH.
- Visit XYF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xiaoyinggroup.com.
XYF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XYF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.95||52-week high||$17.88|
|Prev. close||$4.08||52-week low||$1.42|
|Day high||$4.13||Avg. volume||294,411|
|50-day MA||$6.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.00||Market Cap||212.72M|
X Financial American Depositary Shares, each representing two Class A Ordinary Shares (XYF) Company Bio
X Financial operates a peer-to-peer lending platform in China. The company is based In Shenzhen, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
XYF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XYF Latest Social Stream
View Full XYF Social Stream
Latest XYF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about X Financial that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XYF as an investment opportunity.
X Financial (NYSE: XYF) (the "Company" or "we"), a leading online personal finance company in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
X Financial (NYSE: XYF) (the "Company"), a leading online personal finance company in China, today announced that it will release its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021, before the open of U.S. markets on Tuesday, August 10, 2021.
It certainly might concern X Financial ( NYSE:XYF ) shareholders to see the share price down 51% in just 30 days. But...
Good morning, investor!
Toward the end of trading Friday, the Dow traded up 0.76% to 34,455.02 while the NASDAQ rose 0.04% to 14,375.24. The S&P also rose, gaining 0.39% to 4,283.15. The U.S. has the highest number of coronavirus cases and deaths in the world, reporting a total of 33,577,710 cases with around 602,830 deaths. India confirmed a total of at least 30,082,770 cases and 391,980 deaths, while Brazil reported over 18,169,880 COVID-19 cases with 507,100 deaths. In total, there were at least 179,635,440 cases of COVID-19 worldwide with more than 3,892,810 deaths, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University. Leading and Lagging Sectors Financial shares jumped by 1.3% on Friday. Meanwhile, top gainers in the sector included X Financial (NYSE: XYF ), up 28%, and Vericity, Inc. (NASDAQ: VERY ), u...
XYF Price Returns