X Financial American Depositary Shares, each representing two Class A Ordinary Shares (XYF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
XYF POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where XYF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for XYF is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 40 weeks.
- XYF ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
XYF Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,869.57%, X Financial's debt growth rate surpasses 98.93% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, XYF is more volatile than 98.14% of stocks we're observing.
- X Financial's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -1,774.48%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to XYF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRG, AMPY, HFC, ERF, and REI.
- Visit XYF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.xiaoyinggroup.com.
XYF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
XYF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.04||52-week high||$17.88|
|Prev. close||$2.83||52-week low||$2.09|
|Day high||$3.18||Avg. volume||31,001|
|50-day MA||$3.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.48||Market Cap||163.71M|
X Financial American Depositary Shares, each representing two Class A Ordinary Shares (XYF) Company Bio
X Financial operates a peer-to-peer lending platform in China. The company is based In Shenzhen, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
XYF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
XYF Latest Social Stream
View Full XYF Social Stream
Latest XYF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about X Financial that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate XYF as an investment opportunity.
X Financial (NYSE: XYF) (the "Company" or "we"), a leading online personal finance company in China, today announced the results of the Company's 2021 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the "AGM"), which was held at 7/F - 8/F, Block A, Aerospace Science and Technology Plaza, No. 168 Haide Third Avenue, Nanshan District, Shenzhen 518067, China, on December 29, 2021.
Hargreaves Lansdown and X Financial are both finance companies, but which is the superior business? We will compare the two businesses based on the strength of their
SHENZHEN, China, Nov. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- X Financial (NYSE: XYF) (the "Company" or "we"), a leading online personal finance company in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021. Third Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights Total…
No summary available.
FG New America Acquisition (NYSE:OPFI) and X Financial (NYSE:XYF) are both small-cap business services companies, but which is the superior stock? We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their analyst recommendations, risk, valuation, dividends, profitability, earnings and institutional ownership. Insider & Institutional Ownership 1.8% of X Financial shares are held by 
XYF Price Returns