Yelp Inc. (YELP): Price and Financial Metrics
YELP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.29||52-week high||$47.59|
|Prev. close||$42.98||52-week low||$25.30|
|Day high||$43.48||Avg. volume||648,831|
|50-day MA||$42.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.87||Market Cap||2.91B|
YELP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YELP POWR Grades
- YELP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for YELP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- YELP's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.17% of US stocks).
YELP Stock Summary
- YELP's current price/earnings ratio is 68.23, which is higher than 91.67% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For YELP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 14.52% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.87%, YELP INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.54% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to YELP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DLB, PEGA, RXST, SWAV, and SLGC.
- Visit YELP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yelp.com.
YELP Valuation Summary
- YELP's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 130% higher than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- YELP's price/sales ratio has moved down 15.4 over the prior 141 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for YELP.
YELP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -20.94%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 46.76%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 558.5%.
The table below shows YELP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
YELP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- YELP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.86% of graded US stocks.
- YELP's asset turnover comes in at 0.832 -- ranking 18th of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- UHAL, CRAI, and R are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with YELP.
The table below shows YELP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Yelp Inc. (YELP) Company Bio
Yelp Inc. operates a website covering various local business categories, including restaurants, shopping, beauty and fitness, arts, entertainment and events, home and local services, health, nightlife, travel and hotel, auto, and others categories. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in San Francisco, California.
YELP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YELP Latest Social Stream
View Full YELP Social Stream
Latest YELP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about YELP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YELP as an investment opportunity.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
SAN FRANCISCO, August 31, 2023--Yelp Inc. (NYSE: YELP), the company that connects people with great local businesses, today announced that management will present at the Goldman Sachs Communacopia and Technology Conference on Thursday, September 7, 2023 at 3:45 p.m. Pacific Time.
Yelp Inc. ( NYSE:YELP ), is not the largest company out there, but it led the NYSE gainers with a relatively large...
Yelp (YELP) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
SAN FRANCISCO, August 18, 2023--Yelp Inc. (NYSE: YELP), the company that connects people with great local businesses, announced that on August 14, 2023, the Compensation Committee of Yelp’s Board of Directors granted inducement restricted stock unit awards covering 13,144 shares of Yelp’s common stock to five new non-executive employees to induce them to accept employment with Yelp. Each award was granted under the Yelp Inc. 2023 Inducement Award Plan and vests over a four-year period, subject t
YELP Price Returns