Yunji Inc. - (YJ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YJ POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where YJ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for YJ is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- YJ ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
YJ Stock Summary
- Yunji Inc's stock had its IPO on May 3, 2019, making it an older stock than just 4.36% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Yunji Inc is higher than it is for about only 5.23% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -57.95%, Yunji Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.35% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Yunji Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SHSP, OFIX, SNOA, ADOM, and NBRV.
- Visit YJ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yunjiglobal.com.
YJ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YJ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.67||52-week high||$6.05|
|Prev. close||$1.69||52-week low||$1.63|
|Day high||$1.70||Avg. volume||697,441|
|50-day MA||$1.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.19||Market Cap||356.26M|
Yunji Inc. - (YJ) Company Bio
Yunji, Inc. is a development stage company. The company through its subsidiaries is engaged in offering selection of products covering range of categories at attractive prices through e-commerce platform. The products are offered through the following platforms: Yunji VIP App and Yunji flagship App. The company was founded by XIAO SHANGLUE in May 2015 and is headquartered in Hangzhou, China.
YJ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YJ Latest Social Stream
View Full YJ Social Stream
Latest YJ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Yunji Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YJ as an investment opportunity.
Most investors tend to think that hedge funds and other asset managers are worthless, as they cannot beat even simple index fund portfolios. In fact, most people expect hedge funds to compete with and outperform the bull market that we have witnessed in recent years. However, hedge funds are generally partially hedged and aim at […]
Aurora Mobile Partners with Leading Social e-Commerce Platform Yunji to Jointly Promote the Development of Membership-based E-commerce
SHENZHEN, China, June 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aurora Mobile Limited (NASDAQ: JG) (“Aurora Mobile” or the “Company”), a leading mobile developer service provider in China, today announced that it has entered into a partnership agreement with Zhejiang Jixiang E-Commerce Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: YJ) (“Yunji”) to jointly promote intelligent marketing, digital operations and the development of membership-based e-commerce. Yunji is a leading Chinese membership-based social e-commerce platform offering high-quality products at attractive prices across a wide variety of categories including mobile phones and digital products, beauty and personal care, maternal and childcare products, fresh produce and more. Catering to the daily necessities of Chinese consumers, Yunji’s members enjoy the conveni...
Yunji (YJ): Q1 GAAP EPS of $0.00.Revenue of $103.1M (-55.7% Y/Y)Press Release...
Yunji Inc. (YJ) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 27, 2021 07:00 AM ET Company Participants Kaye Liu - Investor Relations Director Shanglue Xiao - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Chengqi Zhang - Vice President, Finance Conference Call Participants Presentation Operator Good morning and good evening ladies and gentlemen. Thank...
Yunji Inc. ("Yunji" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: YJ), a leading membership-based social e-commerce platform, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
YJ Price Returns