YPF Sociedad Anonima (YPF): Price and Financial Metrics
YPF Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ypf Sociedad Anonima is higher than just 0.71% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Ypf Sociedad Anonima's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.19% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for YPF comes in at 1,069.32% -- higher than that of 99.54% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ypf Sociedad Anonima, a group of peers worth examining would be HUN, ACFN, VVUS, UG, and KODK.
- YPF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ypf Sociedad Anonima's official web site, go to www.ypf.com.
YPF Stock Price Chart More Charts
YPF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.76||52-week high||$18.73|
|Prev. close||$9.95||52-week low||$8.04|
|Day high||$9.96||Avg. volume||1,806,260|
|50-day MA||$10.17||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$12.44||Market Cap||3.84B|
YPF Sociedad Anonima (YPF) Company Bio
YPF SA operates a fully integrated oil and gas energy company that explores, develops, and produces crude oil, natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.