YPF Sociedad Anonima (YPF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YPF POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where YPF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.29% of US stocks.
- YPF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- YPF's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 37.04% of US stocks).
YPF Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for YPF is currently 0.01, higher than only 0.46% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Ypf Sociedad Anonima's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.02% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 6,401.83%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.81% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ypf Sociedad Anonima, a group of peers worth examining would be SUPV, IRS, NMR, EDN, and HMC.
- Visit YPF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ypf.com.
YPF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YPF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.37||52-week high||$5.86|
|Prev. close||$4.26||52-week low||$3.34|
|Day high||$4.42||Avg. volume||2,211,550|
|50-day MA||$4.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.43||Market Cap||1.72B|
YPF Sociedad Anonima (YPF) Company Bio
YPF SA operates a fully integrated oil and gas energy company that explores, develops, and produces crude oil, natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas. The company was founded in 1977 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Most Popular Stories View All
YPF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YPF Latest Social Stream
View Full YPF Social Stream
Latest YPF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ypf Sociedad Anonima that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YPF as an investment opportunity.
The trading price of YPF Sociedad Anonima (NYSE:YPF) floating higher at last check on Wednesday, February 16, closing at $4.32, 4.35% higher than its previous close. >> 5 Best Growth Stocks for 2022 << >> 5 Best Growth Stocks for 2022 << Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it … YPF Sociedad Anonima (NYSE: YPF): Stock Surge On The Way? Read More »
Argentina's largest oil and gas union, representing more than 24k workers, has walked off the job as demands for higher wages go unmet. The South American Nation produces ~700kb/d of oil, with the prized Vaca Muerta shale fields producing ~160kb/d. Industry sources indicate that drilling has stopped, as workers go...
YPF Sociedad Anonima (NYSE:YPF) concluded the trading at $3.89 on Wednesday, December 22 with a rise of 1.30% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $3.84 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 2.18 with its price kept floating in the YPF Sociedad Anonima (YPF): A Sitting Duck With -513.11% Upside Potential Read More »
YPF Sociedad Anonima (NYSE:YPF) price closed higher on Tuesday, December 07, jumping 5.01% above its previous close. >> 7 Top Picks for the Post-Pandemic Economy > 7 Top Picks for the Post-Pandemic Economy
YPF Sociedad Anónima (NYSE:YPF) shares gapped up prior to trading on Friday . The stock had previously closed at $3.96, but opened at $4.11. YPF Sociedad Anónima shares last traded at $3.85, with a volume of 34,450 shares traded. Separately, Zacks Investment Research downgraded YPF Sociedad Anónima from a hold rating to a sell rating 
YPF Price Returns