YPF Sociedad Anonima (YPF) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Currently, YPF generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 98.15% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with YPF that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ENTG, POWI, WILC, NICE and FDS.
YPF Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for YPF, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 55.43% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Ypf Sociedad Anonima's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Energy sector, Ypf Sociedad Anonima's expected return of -55.43% is higher than just 14.88% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Ypf Sociedad Anonima bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 14.88% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- YPF's annual revenue, now at roughly $10 billion US dollars, puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 91.12% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima's market cap of $2 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than just 14.8% of stocks.
YPF Dividend Chart
YPF Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|