YY Inc. (YY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where YY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for YY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 199 days.
- YY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
YY Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.74, JOYY Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 3.69% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for YY is currently 2.04, higher than only 6.84% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, JOYY Inc is reporting a growth rate of 483.54%; that's higher than 96.24% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JOYY Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GRUB, IIVI, INSM, JNPR, and AMG.
- Visit YY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huanju.cn.
YY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.75||52-week high||$148.88|
|Prev. close||$87.58||52-week low||$50.71|
|Day high||$91.28||Avg. volume||1,379,651|
|50-day MA||$104.42||Dividend yield||2.31%|
|200-day MA||$92.98||Market Cap||7.01B|
YY Inc. (YY) Company Bio
YY Inc. operates an online social platform in China. It engages users in real-time online group activities through voice, video, and text on personal computers and mobile devices. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Guangzhou, China.
YY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for YY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that JOYY Inc ranked in the 18th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for YY, they are:
- As a business, YY is generating more cash flow than 89.11% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 6.11% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- YY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 53.98% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
YY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YY Latest Social Stream
View Full YY Social Stream
Latest YY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JOYY Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YY as an investment opportunity.
GUANGZHOU, China, April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- JOYY Inc. (NASDAQ: YY) (“JOYY” or the “Company”, formerly known as YY Inc.), a global video-based social media platform, today announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020, with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 28, 2021, Eastern Time. The annual report can be accessed on the Company’s investor relations website at http://ir.joyy.sg. The Company will provide a hard copy of its annual report containing the audited consolidated financial statements, free of charge, to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request. Requests should be directed to the Company’s Investor Relations Department at [email protected] About JOYY Inc.JOYY is a leading global social media platform t...
JOYY (YY) had declared $0.51/ADS quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Payable April 30; for shareholders of record April 19; ex-div April 16.See YY Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
JOYY to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results on March 25, 2021 - Stocks News Feed
GUANGZHOU, China, March 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — JOYY Inc. (NASDAQ:YY) (“JOYY” or the “Company”, formerly known as YY Inc.), a global video-based social media platform, today announced that it plans to release its fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results after the U.S. market closes on March 25, 2021. The Company’s management will… Read More »JOYY to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results on March 25, 2021
GUANGZHOU, China, March 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- JOYY Inc. (NASDAQ: YY) (“JOYY” or the “Company”, formerly known as YY Inc.), a global video-based social media platform, today announced that it plans to release its fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results after the U.S. market closes on March 25, 2021. The Company’s management will host an earnings conference call at 9:00 PM U.S. Eastern Time on Thursday, March 25, 2021 (9:00 AM Beijing/Hong Kong Time on Friday, March 26, 2021). Details for the conference call are as follows: Event Title: JOYY Inc. Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Conference CallConference ID: #4784747 Due to the global outbreak of the COVID-19, operator assisted conference calls are not available at the moment. All participants must use the lin...
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of JOYY Inc. ( NASDAQ:YY ) by taking the forecast...
YY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|