YY Inc. (YY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YY POWR Grades
- YY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.32% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for YY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- YY's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.64% of US stocks).
YY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.58, JOYY Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 3.53% of US stocks.
- YY's current price/earnings ratio is 2.82, which is higher than just 1.75% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for JOYY Inc is higher than just 4.36% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to YY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AIRG, EYPT, NTGR, AMSC, and SBBP.
- Visit YY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huanju.cn.
YY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.72||52-week high||$148.88|
|Prev. close||$52.23||52-week low||$39.11|
|Day high||$53.90||Avg. volume||1,433,961|
|50-day MA||$55.00||Dividend yield||3.89%|
|200-day MA||$83.00||Market Cap||4.21B|
YY Inc. (YY) Company Bio
YY Inc. operates an online social platform in China. It engages users in real-time online group activities through voice, video, and text on personal computers and mobile devices. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Guangzhou, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
YY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YY Latest Social Stream
View Full YY Social Stream
Latest YY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JOYY Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YY as an investment opportunity.
SINGAPORE, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- JOYY Inc. (NASDAQ: YY) (“JOYY” or the “Company”, formerly known as YY Inc.), a global video-based social media company, today announced that its board of directors has authorized a new share repurchase plan under which the Company may repurchase up to US$200 million of its shares over the next 12 months. The share repurchases may be made from time to time in the open market at prevailing market prices, in privately negotiated transactions, in block t
Readers hoping to buy JOYY Inc. ( NASDAQ:YY ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the stock is...
The big shareholder groups in JOYY Inc. ( NASDAQ:YY ) have power over the company. Insiders often own a large chunk of...
Good morning, trader!
SINGAPORE, Aug. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- JOYY Inc. (NASDAQ: YY) (JOYY or the Company, formerly known as YY Inc.), a global video-based social media company, today announced its unaudited financial results for the second quarter 2021.
YY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|