YY Inc. (YY): Price and Financial Metrics
YY Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for JOYY Inc is higher than only 4.66% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -99.74%, JOYY Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 2.02% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for JOYY Inc comes in at 295.37%, a number that bests 97.64% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JOYY Inc are FLXN, INSM, RNWK, KALA, and PTLA.
- Visit YY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.yy.com.
YY Stock Price Chart More Charts
YY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$60.02||52-week high||$88.85|
|Prev. close||$58.31||52-week low||$51.00|
|Day high||$60.22||Avg. volume||1,236,039|
|50-day MA||$60.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.04||Market Cap||4.85B|
YY Inc. (YY) Company Bio
YY Inc. operates an online social platform in China. It engages users in real-time online group activities through voice, video, and text on personal computers and mobile devices. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Guangzhou, China.
YY Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for YY, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that JOYY Inc ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for YY, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 312.83; that's higher than 97.47% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 3.2% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- YY's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 68.97% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|