YY Inc. (YY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
YY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where YY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for YY is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- YY ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
YY Stock Summary
- YY's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.62 -- higher than merely 2.65% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.99, JOYY Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 1.63% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for JOYY Inc is higher than merely 3.88% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to JOYY Inc are IIVI, AIRG, NTGR, PAR, and NSPR.
- Visit YY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.huanju.cn.
YY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
YY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.77||52-week high||$148.88|
|Prev. close||$50.71||52-week low||$39.11|
|Day high||$46.43||Avg. volume||571,371|
|50-day MA||$49.93||Dividend yield||4.24%|
|200-day MA||$62.10||Market Cap||3.49B|
YY Inc. (YY) Company Bio
YY Inc. operates an online social platform in China. It engages users in real-time online group activities through voice, video, and text on personal computers and mobile devices. The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Guangzhou, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
YY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
YY Latest Social Stream
View Full YY Social Stream
Latest YY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JOYY Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate YY as an investment opportunity.
SINGAPORE, Dec. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- JOYY Inc. (NASDAQ: YY) (“JOYY” or the “Company,” formerly known as YY Inc.), a global video-based social media company, today announced that the following proposed resolution submitted for shareholder approval has been duly adopted as a special resolution at its annual general meeting of shareholders held in Guangzhou today: THAT the Company’s Second Amended and Restated Memorandum and Articles of Association be amended and restated by the deletion in
JOYY (YY) is a streaming company that operates mostly in the Asia-Pacific region, with the People's Republic of China being its largest consumer base. IT doesn't do longer timed game streaming but rather shorter streaming services like Snapchat (SNAP) does relative to Alphabet's (GOOG) (GOOGL) Google's YouTube does in the...
The board of JOYY Inc. ( NASDAQ:YY ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.51 per share on the 23rd of...
The mean of analysts' price targets for JOYY (YY) points to a 106.1% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
JOYY Highlights Third Quarter 2021 Results, Achieving Non-GAAP Profitability and Further Expanding Share Repurchase Program by US$1 Billion
JOYY Inc. (NASDAQ: YY) ("JOYY" or the "Company", formerly known as YY Inc.), a global video-based social media company, today announced its unaudited financial results for the third quarter of 2021.
YY Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|