YY Inc. (YY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- YY has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 11,038,891,000; for context, that's better than 98.96% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with YY's price: AGO, BCS, EYE, FND and GVA.
YY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding JOYY Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 41.53%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for JOYY Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, YY offers a dividend yield in the top 31.15% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of -41.53%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 68.25% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, JOYY Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 68.25% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for YY, approximately 35.5% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
YY Dividend Chart
YY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|