Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (ZAYO): Price and Financial Metrics
ZAYO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 458.38, Zayo Group Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.83% of US stocks.
- ZAYO's current price/earnings ratio is 56.38, which is higher than 86.48% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ZAYO is more volatile than only 0.46% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Zayo Group Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CABO, KRC, H, ARMK, and LAMR.
- ZAYO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Zayo Group Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.zayo.com.
ZAYO Stock Price Chart More Charts
ZAYO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.98||52-week high||$35.00|
|Prev. close||$35.00||52-week low||$24.20|
|Day high||$34.99||Avg. volume||3,206,860|
|50-day MA||$34.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.89||Market Cap||8.31B|
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. (ZAYO) Company Bio
Zayo Group Holdings, Inc. provides bandwidth infrastructure solutions for the communications industry in the United States and Europe. The company operates in three segments: Physical Infrastructure, Cloud and Connectivity, and Other. The Physical Infrastructure segment provides dark fiber, fiber-to-the-tower and small cell mobile infrastructure, and colocation and interconnection services for carriers and other communication service providers, Internet service providers, wireless service providers, media and content companies, large enterprises, and other companies. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Boulder, Colorado.
ZAYO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Zayo Group Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Zayo Group Holdings Inc ranked in the 15st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Zayo Group Holdings Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 57. Notably, its equity weight is greater than just 6.13% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.32 years comes in at -0.03%; that's greater than merely 23.7% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 43% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than 73.89% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|