Zebra Technologies Corporation - (ZBRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZBRA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ZBRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZBRA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ZBRA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 41.55% of US stocks).
ZBRA Stock Summary
- ZBRA has a market capitalization of $29,203,232,304 -- more than approximately 90.95% of US stocks.
- ZBRA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 376.63 -- higher than 90.67% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ZBRA's went public 29.98 years ago, making it older than 82.95% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Zebra Technologies Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be KEYS, GWW, ODFL, AJG, and GRMN.
- Visit ZBRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zebra.com.
ZBRA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ZBRA's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.28% higher, now standing at 37.
- ZBRA's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ZBRA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 23.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZBRA.
ZBRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZBRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$560.00||52-week high||$566.77|
|Prev. close||$546.74||52-week low||$246.83|
|Day high||$566.77||Avg. volume||310,576|
|50-day MA||$522.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$448.73||Market Cap||29.97B|
Zebra Technologies Corporation - (ZBRA) Company Bio
Zebra Technologies designs, manufactures, sells, and supports direct thermal and thermal transfer label printers, radio frequency identification (RFID) printer/encoders, dye sublimation card printers, real-time locating solutions, related accessories, and support software worldwide. It products are used principally in automatic identification (auto ID), data collection, and personal identification applications. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Lincolnshire, Illinois.
ZBRA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Zebra Technologies Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Zebra Technologies Corp ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 134.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ZBRA, they are:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 83.01% of its sector Technology.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 4% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 16.46% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- ZBRA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 48.61% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ZBRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZBRA Latest Social Stream
View Full ZBRA Social Stream
Latest ZBRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zebra Technologies Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZBRA as an investment opportunity.
Zebra's (ZBRA) Q2 earnings are likely to have gained from solid demand for its products, acquired asset and focus on improving operational productivity. High costs & expenses might have hurt it.
A sneak peek at how industrial stocks Sealed Air Corporation (SEE), Eaton Corporation, PLC (ETN), Zebra Technologies Corporation (ZBRA) and Xylem Inc. (XYL) are likely fare in their Q2 results.
Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Zebra Technologies (NASDAQ: ZBRA) is not a well-known consumer-facing brand, but it provides critical products and services to its customers that move items or make products. On a Fool Live episode recorded on July 14, Fool contributors Brian Feroldi and Brian Withers discuss why Zebra may be worth adding to your watch list. Brian Withers: Next up is Zebra, ZBRA, best known for barcode printers and scanners.
Zebra (ZBRA) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ZBRA Price Returns
Continue Researching ZBRAWant to see what other sources are saying about Zebra Technologies Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch