Zebra Technologies Corporation - (ZBRA): Price and Financial Metrics
ZBRA Stock Summary
- ZBRA has a higher market value than 87.33% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,391,399,061.
- Zebra Technologies Corp's stock had its IPO on August 15, 1991, making it an older stock than 81.96% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -14.53%, Zebra Technologies Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 16.57% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZBRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IQ, TRMB, JKHY, DOX, and FLIR.
- Visit ZBRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zebra.com.
ZBRA Stock Price Chart More Charts
ZBRA Price/Volume Stats
Zebra Technologies Corporation - (ZBRA) Company Bio
Zebra Technologies designs, manufactures, sells, and supports direct thermal and thermal transfer label printers, radio frequency identification (RFID) printer/encoders, dye sublimation card printers, real-time locating solutions, related accessories, and support software worldwide. It products are used principally in automatic identification (auto ID), data collection, and personal identification applications. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Lincolnshire, Illinois.