Zebra Technologies Corp. CI A (ZBRA): Price and Financial Metrics
ZBRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$236.53||52-week high||$351.74|
|Prev. close||$236.87||52-week low||$222.58|
|Day high||$241.66||Avg. volume||385,322|
|50-day MA||$262.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$282.52||Market Cap||12.14B|
ZBRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZBRA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ZBRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZBRA is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ZBRA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
ZBRA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $11,661,509,383, ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES CORP has a greater market value than 85.84% of US stocks.
- ZBRA's went public 32.14 years ago, making it older than 84.14% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES CORP is higher than 93.5% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ITRI, SRI, CSGS, MSGM, and COHU.
- Visit ZBRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zebra.com.
ZBRA Valuation Summary
- ZBRA's price/sales ratio is 2.1; this is 12.5% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ZBRA's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZBRA.
ZBRA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 487.5%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -86.67%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 91.09%.
The table below shows ZBRA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZBRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZBRA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.01% of graded US stocks.
- ZBRA's asset turnover comes in at 0.983 -- ranking 20th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- DE, LECO, and NVT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZBRA.
The table below shows ZBRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Zebra Technologies Corp. CI A (ZBRA) Company Bio
Zebra Technologies Corporation is an American mobile computing company specializing in technology used to sense, analyze, and act in real time. The company manufactures and sells marking, tracking, and computer printing technologies. Its products include rugged mobile computers and tablets, intelligent software and solutions, thermal barcode label and receipt printers, RFID smart label printers/encoders/fixed & handheld readers/antennas, and card & kiosk printers that are used for barcode labeling, personal identification, and specialty printing, principally in the manufacturing, supply chain, retail, healthcare, and government sectors. (Source:Wikipedia)
ZBRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZBRA Latest Social Stream
View Full ZBRA Social Stream
Latest ZBRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZBRA as an investment opportunity.
In the wake of Zebra Technologies Corporation's (NASDAQ:ZBRA) latest US$1.2b market cap drop, institutional owners may be forced to take severe actions
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Zebra Technologies' stock price is sensitive to their...
Exploring top robotics stocks reveals a promising future, with several top-tier enterprises leading the way in innovation.
Dive into these undervalued gems that stand out as promising tech stocks to buy, even within a volatile market landscape.
The S&P 500 lost almost 1%, while the Dow and Nasdaq also fell on Wednesday, Sept. 20, 2023, after the Federal Reserve indicated it could raise interest rates again this year.
Morgan Stanley analysts downgraded the automation equipment company to Underweight from Equal Weight in a Wednesday report.
ZBRA Price Returns
Continue Researching ZBRAWant to see what other sources are saying about Zebra Technologies Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch