Zebra Technologies Corporation - (ZBRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZBRA POWR Grades
- ZBRA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.12% of US stocks.
- ZBRA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- ZBRA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
ZBRA Stock Summary
- ZBRA has a higher market value than 90.49% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $25,255,707,022.
- ZBRA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 325.72 -- higher than 89.69% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Zebra Technologies Corp's stock had its IPO on August 15, 1991, making it an older stock than 83.3% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Zebra Technologies Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GRMN, RMD, GWW, NDAQ, and DLTR.
- ZBRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Zebra Technologies Corp's official web site, go to www.zebra.com.
ZBRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZBRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$482.01||52-week high||$518.66|
|Prev. close||$486.73||52-week low||$223.86|
|Day high||$486.20||Avg. volume||349,100|
|50-day MA||$483.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$380.55||Market Cap||25.77B|
Zebra Technologies Corporation - (ZBRA) Company Bio
Zebra Technologies designs, manufactures, sells, and supports direct thermal and thermal transfer label printers, radio frequency identification (RFID) printer/encoders, dye sublimation card printers, real-time locating solutions, related accessories, and support software worldwide. It products are used principally in automatic identification (auto ID), data collection, and personal identification applications. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Lincolnshire, Illinois.
ZBRA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Zebra Technologies Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Zebra Technologies Corp ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 142.67% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Zebra Technologies Corp, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 82.7% of its sector Technology.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 4% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 17.53% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- ZBRA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 44.5% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ZBRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZBRA Latest Social Stream
View Full ZBRA Social Stream
Latest ZBRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zebra Technologies Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZBRA as an investment opportunity.
Zebra Technologies Corp (NASDAQ: ZBRA ) reported first-quarter FY20 revenue growth of 28% year-on-year to $1.347 billion, beating analyst consensus of $1.33 billion. Net sales in the Enterprise Visibility & Mobility (EVM) segment rose 31.1% to $914 million. Asset Intelligence & Tracking (AIT) segment net sales rose 22.8% to $436 million. Organic net sales rose 25%. EVM and AIT segment organic sales rose 26.8% and 21.4%, respectively. Non-GAAP gross margin expanded 370 basis points … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Zebra Technologies, a maker of enterprise systems for tracking inventory and other important assets, on Tuesday beat Wall Street's targets for the first quarter. But ZBRA stock fell.
ZBRA earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Zebra (ZBRA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 8.62% and 1.43%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Zebra Technologies Announces First-Quarter 2021 Results
ZBRA Price Returns
Continue Researching ZBRAWant to see what other sources are saying about Zebra Technologies Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch