Zebra Technologies Corp. CI A (ZBRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZBRA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ZBRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZBRA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ZBRA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 24.97% of US stocks).
ZBRA Stock Summary
- Zebra Technologies Corp's market capitalization of $23,254,234,094 is ahead of 88.87% of US-listed equities.
- ZBRA's went public 30.64 years ago, making it older than 83.32% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -19.07%, Zebra Technologies Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 20.55% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZBRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DOX, ENTG, TELL, ITRI, and SIGA.
- Visit ZBRA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zebra.com.
ZBRA Valuation Summary
- ZBRA's price/earnings ratio is 40.8; this is 4.62% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ZBRA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 23.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ZBRA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 23.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZBRA.
ZBRA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -68.56%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 23.99%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 317.24%.
The table below shows ZBRA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZBRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZBRA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.01% of graded US stocks.
- ZBRA's asset turnover comes in at 0.983 -- ranking 20th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- DE, LECO, and NVT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZBRA.
The table below shows ZBRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZBRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZBRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$340.67||52-week high||$615.00|
|Prev. close||$336.00||52-week low||$283.72|
|Day high||$342.00||Avg. volume||456,167|
|50-day MA||$315.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$433.71||Market Cap||17.89B|
Zebra Technologies Corp. CI A (ZBRA) Company Bio
Zebra Technologies Corporation is an American mobile computing company specializing in technology used to sense, analyze, and act in real time. The company manufactures and sells marking, tracking, and computer printing technologies. Its products include rugged mobile computers and tablets, intelligent software and solutions, thermal barcode label and receipt printers, RFID smart label printers/encoders/fixed & handheld readers/antennas, and card & kiosk printers that are used for barcode labeling, personal identification, and specialty printing, principally in the manufacturing, supply chain, retail, healthcare, and government sectors. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ZBRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZBRA Latest Social Stream
View Full ZBRA Social Stream
Latest ZBRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zebra Technologies Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZBRA as an investment opportunity.
Shares of mobile computing company Zebra Technologies, Corp. (ZBRA) have dropped 28% so far this year. ZBRA’s recent fourth-quarter performance came in ahead of the Street’s estimates on both its top-line and bottom-line fronts. Driven by growth in the Enterprise Visibility & Mobility Unit and Asset Intelligence & Tracking segment, revenue increased 12.2% year-over-year to $1.47 billion, beating estimates of $1.46 billion. Earnings per share at $4.54 came in ahead of expectations of $4.40. Management noted challenges stemming from supply chain bottlenecks, but highlighted that the company is poised for profitable 2022 growth due to a strong order backlog and business pipeline.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 stocks making headlines after earnings reports. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Stocks Making Headlines After Earnings Reports. Notable companies from the technology and communication services sectors, including Datadog, Inc. (NASDAQ:DDOG), Uber Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:UBER), […]
If history is any guide, there may be trouble ahead for shares of Zebra Technologies (NASDAQ: ZBRA ). A so-called "death cross" has formed on its chart and, not surprisingly, this could be bearish for the stock. What To Know: Many traders use moving average crossover systems to make their decisions. When a shorter-term average price crosses above a longer-term average price, it could mean the stock is trending higher. If the short-term average price crosses … Full story available on Benzinga.com
In a report issued on February 13, Berenberg Bank from Berenberg Bank maintained a Buy rating on Zebra Tech (ZBRA – Research Report), with a price target of $660.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $426.42, close to its 52-week low of $423.54. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Zebra Tech with a $575.00 average price target, which is a 30.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 10, Needham also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $580.00 price target. See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> Zebra Tech's market cap is currently $22.
DUBLIN , Feb. 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Global Thermal Printing Market (2021-2026) by Application Type, Offering Type, Printer Type, Format Type, Printing Technology Type, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The Global Thermal Printing Market is estimated to be USD 35.56 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 48.22 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.28%. The Global Thermal Printing Market is driving due to the rising adoption of automatic identification, data capture, and wireless technologies to improve productivity. The growing concerns related to anti-counterfeit and product safety drive the market''s growth. Additionally, the increasing use of thermal printing as per on-dem...
ZBRA Price Returns
Continue Researching ZBRAWant to see what other sources are saying about Zebra Technologies Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch