Zebra Technologies Corporation - (ZBRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZBRA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ZBRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.63% of US stocks.
- ZBRA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- ZBRA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 48.49% of US stocks).
ZBRA Stock Summary
- ZBRA has a market capitalization of $28,230,410,445 -- more than approximately 90.33% of US stocks.
- ZBRA's went public 30.2 years ago, making it older than 82.97% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ZBRA is currently 24.63, higher than 76.76% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Zebra Technologies Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be DOX, ENTG, KEYS, TRMB, and GLW.
- ZBRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Zebra Technologies Corp's official web site, go to www.zebra.com.
ZBRA Valuation Summary
- ZBRA's price/earnings ratio is 40.8; this is 4.62% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ZBRA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 23.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ZBRA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 23.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZBRA.
ZBRA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 57.44%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 22.43%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 341.42%.
The table below shows ZBRA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZBRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZBRA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.07% of graded US stocks.
- ZBRA's asset turnover comes in at 0.955 -- ranking 20th of 103 Machinery stocks.
- LECO, DOV, and NVT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZBRA.
The table below shows ZBRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZBRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZBRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$527.06||52-week high||$594.77|
|Prev. close||$528.63||52-week low||$281.02|
|Day high||$530.63||Avg. volume||285,345|
|50-day MA||$551.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$503.18||Market Cap||28.15B|
Zebra Technologies Corporation - (ZBRA) Company Bio
Zebra Technologies designs, manufactures, sells, and supports direct thermal and thermal transfer label printers, radio frequency identification (RFID) printer/encoders, dye sublimation card printers, real-time locating solutions, related accessories, and support software worldwide. It products are used principally in automatic identification (auto ID), data collection, and personal identification applications. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Lincolnshire, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZBRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZBRA Latest Social Stream
View Full ZBRA Social Stream
Latest ZBRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zebra Technologies Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZBRA as an investment opportunity.
Asset Tracking Market 2020 Detail Analysis for Business Development and Top Manufacturers Honeywell, Asset Panda, Stanley Black & Decker, TomTom, ASAP Systems, Trimble, Datalogic, Mojix, Sprint, Sato, Ubisense, AT&T, Gigatrack, Oracle, JDA Software, Telit, IBM, Verizon, Impinj, CalAmp, Actsoft, Spireon, Epicor Software, SAP, Fleet Complete, Zebra Technologies, Microsoft, Tenna, OnAsset Intelligence, Topcon
Industry research 2020 debates on breakthroughs and rapid evolutions of global Asset Tracking market with a concise summary of market drivers, restraints, confrontations, and regulative landscape of the industry. It tracks growth opportunities, new entrants and their fruitful strategies to elate market contribution and expansion. What further Asset Tracking market research offers is getting 
The Zebra CEO is one of the most successful high-tech corporate leaders to stay out of the limelight, while putting up huge results.
Radiofrequency Identification (RFID) Tags Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Implications And Growth
Major players in the radiofrequency identification (RFID) tags market are Avery Dennison, Zebra Technologies, Honeywell, NXP Semiconductors, Impinj Inc. , Invengo Technology Pte. Ltd. , ams AG, Atmel Corp, Alien Technology, Smartrac N. Major players in the radiofrequency identification (RFID) tags market are Avery Dennison, Zebra Technologies, Honeywell, NXP Semiconductors, Impinj Inc. , Invengo Technology Pte. Ltd. , ams AG, Atmel Corp, Alien Technology, Smartrac N.
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established Zebra Technologies Corporation ( NASDAQ:ZBRA ). The company's...
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 873 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of June 30th. In this article, we look at what those funds think of Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ:ZBRA) based on that […]
ZBRA Price Returns
Continue Researching ZBRAWant to see what other sources are saying about Zebra Technologies Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch