Zebra Technologies Corp. CI A (ZBRA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZBRA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ZBRA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.06% of US stocks.
- ZBRA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ZBRA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
ZBRA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $14,842,091,158, ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES CORP has a greater market value than 87.61% of US stocks.
- ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES CORP's stock had its IPO on August 15, 1991, making it an older stock than 84.96% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 94.42%, ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 87.61% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZBRA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HPE, OTEX, DSGX, ACIW, and HSTM.
- ZBRA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES CORP's official web site, go to www.zebra.com.
ZBRA Valuation Summary
- ZBRA's price/earnings ratio is 32.7; this is 37.97% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ZBRA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 5.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZBRA.
ZBRA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 487.5%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -86.67%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 91.09%.
The table below shows ZBRA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZBRA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZBRA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.01% of graded US stocks.
- ZBRA's asset turnover comes in at 0.983 -- ranking 20th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- DE, LECO, and NVT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZBRA.
The table below shows ZBRA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZBRA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ZBRA, see our ZBRA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$580.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.59 (Moderate Buy)|
ZBRA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZBRA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$318.00||52-week high||$440.64|
|Prev. close||$309.11||52-week low||$224.87|
|Day high||$318.85||Avg. volume||363,374|
|50-day MA||$306.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$290.61||Market Cap||16.35B|
Zebra Technologies Corp. CI A (ZBRA) Company Bio
Zebra Technologies Corporation is an American mobile computing company specializing in technology used to sense, analyze, and act in real time. The company manufactures and sells marking, tracking, and computer printing technologies. Its products include rugged mobile computers and tablets, intelligent software and solutions, thermal barcode label and receipt printers, RFID smart label printers/encoders/fixed & handheld readers/antennas, and card & kiosk printers that are used for barcode labeling, personal identification, and specialty printing, principally in the manufacturing, supply chain, retail, healthcare, and government sectors. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ZBRA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZBRA Latest Social Stream
View Full ZBRA Social Stream
Latest ZBRA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZEBRA TECHNOLOGIES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZBRA as an investment opportunity.
Investors Will Want Zebra Technologies' (NASDAQ:ZBRA) Growth In ROCE To Persist
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Amongst...
CDP Names Zebra Technologies to 2022 Supplier Engagement Leaderboard
LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill., March 28, 2023--CDP names Zebra Technologies to 2022 Supplier Engagement Leaderboard.
Branch Banking Survey Shows Managers Waste Almost 25% of Their Time on Scheduling
LAS VEGAS, March 27, 2023--Zebra Technologies’ fourth annual International Branch Banking Employee Survey shows managers waste almost 25% of their time on scheduling.
Zebra Technologies’ Bill Cate Named as a 2023 CRN Channel Chief
LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill., March 22, 2023--Zebra Technologies’ Bill Cate named as a 2023 CRN Channel Chief.
Zebra Technologies Introduces Seamless Integration with SAP EWM Cloud
CHICAGO, March 20, 2023--Zebra Technologies introduces seamless integration with SAP EWM Cloud.
ZBRA Price Returns
Continue Researching ZBRAWant to see what other sources are saying about Zebra Technologies Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...