Zillow Group Inc. Cl A (ZG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ZILLOW GROUP INC is higher than just 8.2% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -59.63%, ZILLOW GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.25% of about US stocks.
- ZILLOW GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 45.49%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.6% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SOFI, SMAR, JAMF, TENB, and CSTL.
- Visit ZG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zillowgroup.com.
ZG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ZG's price/earnings ratio is 218.26% lower, now standing at -28.5.
- Over the past 138 months, ZG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 302.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZG.
ZG Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 227.6%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -81.96%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -23.75%.
The table below shows ZG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.80||52-week high||$65.16|
|Prev. close||$38.19||52-week low||$26.21|
|Day high||$38.76||Avg. volume||927,362|
|50-day MA||$32.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.29||Market Cap||8.99B|
Zillow Group Inc. Cl A (ZG) Company Bio
Zillow Group, Inc., or simply Zillow, is an American tech real-estate marketplace company that was founded in 2006, and was created by Rich Barton and Lloyd Frink, former Microsoft executives and founders of Microsoft spin-off Expedia; Spencer Rascoff, a co-founder of Hotwire.com; David Beitel, Zillow's current chief technology officer; and Kristin Acker, Zillow's current senior vice president of experience design. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ZG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZG Latest Social Stream
View Full ZG Social Stream
Latest ZG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZILLOW GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZG as an investment opportunity.
Zillow Senior Economist Jeff Tucker sits down with Yahoo Finance Live to assess the state of the housing market as prospective homebuyers contend with rising mortgage rates, declining housing prices, and the Fed's interest rate hikes.
Invest a Slice of Airbnb’s Best Rentals: Fireside Chat with reAlpha CEO, President Wednesday at 12 PM ET
IPO Edge and the Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association will host a fireside chat with reAlpha on Wednesday Nov. 30 at 12 PM ET to discuss the company’s business model and points of […]
The average Social Security benefit for retired workers is $1,548 per month. That comes out to $18,576 in annual benefits for a single person, or $37,152 per year for a couple -- about $31,500 less...
Zillow Group Inc (NASDAQ: ZG) is out with its home value and sales index for the month of November, which forecasts a pullback in both sales and values. Here’s what you need to know if you’re a potential buyer. What Happened: According to Zillow's prediction, home value growth will continue to slow down over the upcoming months. The Zillow Home Value Index, which increased 11.9% in the year that ended in October, is predicted to increase by just 0.8% in the upcoming year. Zillow stated that comp
While you’re looking for the perfect holiday bargains to put under the tree, this is also an ideal time to clear your portfolio from F-rated stocks to sell.
ZG Price Returns