Zillow Group Inc. Cl A (ZG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZG Stock Summary
- ZG has a higher market value than 89.02% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $24,090,371,047.
- ZG's current price/earnings ratio is 163.65, which is higher than 95.89% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, ZG has reported earnings growth of -212.54%, putting it ahead of merely 10.04% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Zillow Group Inc are FFIV, PTC, MIME, ANSS, and YELP.
- Visit ZG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zillowgroup.com.
ZG Valuation Summary
- ZG's EV/EBIT ratio is 75.2; this is 133.18% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ZG's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 402.5 over the prior 123 months.
- Over the past 123 months, ZG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 402.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZG.
ZG Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 172.66%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 308.7%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 154.94%.
The table below shows ZG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.30||52-week high||$212.40|
|Prev. close||$95.01||52-week low||$84.92|
|Day high||$95.42||Avg. volume||621,036|
|50-day MA||$94.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$124.30||Market Cap||23.91B|
Zillow Group Inc. Cl A (ZG) Company Bio
Zillow Group operates real estate and home-related information marketplaces on mobile and the Web in the United States. It offers a portfolio of brands and products to help people find vital information about homes, and connect with local professionals. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Seattle, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZG Latest Social Stream
View Full ZG Social Stream
Latest ZG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zillow Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZG as an investment opportunity.
The house was advertised on Zillow with a skeleton in every picture, proving the fixer-upper house has "great bones."
Today's residential real estate market is a tough one to navigate. Many buyers are expressing frustration over sky-high home prices. One real estate agent seems to think so, as he rants about in a viral video.
Being a great investor sometimes involves making assumptions about the future of technology, so watch these two companies closely.
The past year's frenzied housing demand likely has more to do with the demographic makeup of America than a onetime, pandemic-driven boom, a new Zillow® analysis of the age, sex, race and income of home buyers over a decade reveals. Millennials and baby boomers — two of the biggest generations in U.S. history — are in the market for homes in a big way.
New Yorks residential brokers are about to get their own listings website to compete with real estate giant Zillow Group Inc. The citys major brokeragesand the trade group that represents To view the full story, click the title link.
ZG Price Returns