Zillow Group Inc. Cl A (ZG): Price and Financial Metrics
ZG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.67||52-week high||$55.68|
|Prev. close||$39.39||52-week low||$30.23|
|Day high||$40.84||Avg. volume||520,053|
|50-day MA||$39.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.81||Market Cap||9.50B|
ZG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZG Stock Summary
- ZG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 198.25 -- higher than 86.43% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ZG is currently 23.57, higher than 83.89% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that ZG's revenue has grown -80.21% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 1.97% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZILLOW GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PD, BILL, INTA, OKTA, and RAMP.
- ZG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZILLOW GROUP INC's official web site, go to www.zillowgroup.com.
ZG Valuation Summary
- ZG's price/earnings ratio is -52.4; this is 432.7% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- ZG's price/sales ratio has moved down 15.8 over the prior 150 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZG.
ZG Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 84%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -19.58%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 20.71%.
The table below shows ZG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Zillow Group Inc. Cl A (ZG) Company Bio
Zillow Group, Inc., or simply Zillow, is an American tech real-estate marketplace company that was founded in 2006, and was created by Rich Barton and Lloyd Frink, former Microsoft executives and founders of Microsoft spin-off Expedia; Spencer Rascoff, a co-founder of Hotwire.com; David Beitel, Zillow's current chief technology officer; and Kristin Acker, Zillow's current senior vice president of experience design. (Source:Wikipedia)
ZG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZG Latest Social Stream
View Full ZG Social Stream
Latest ZG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZILLOW GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZG as an investment opportunity.
Rising mortgage rates, increasing home prices and low inventory are all putting a toll on homebuyers. And when coupled with other factors in the current economic landscape, such as inflation and the...
In a notable insider transaction, CFO Jeremy Hofmann of Zillow Group Inc (NASDAQ:Z) sold 4,810 shares of the company's stock on November 15, 2023.
Young home buyers, who more often struggle to afford a down payment and mortgage, are leading a popularity surge in house hacking – renting out part or all of a home for extra cash.
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Zillow Group fair value estimate is US$68.55 Zillow Group is...
There's a reason millennials have long struggled to purchase homes -- and this is before the housing market blew up during the pandemic, resulting in sky-high home prices. For one thing, many millennials graduated college with heaping piles of debt. Also, it's true that mortgage lenders are charging higher interest rates on loans these days.
ZG Price Returns