Zillow Group Inc. Cl A (ZG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZG Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -62.74%, ZILLOW GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.68% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for ZILLOW GROUP INC comes in at -75.97%, a number that bests merely 2.21% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- ZILLOW GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 43.53%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TOST, AFRM, RSKD, STXS, and S.
- Visit ZG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zillowgroup.com.
ZG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ZG's price/sales ratio is 100% higher, now standing at 5.
- ZG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 234.1 over the prior 142 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZG.
ZG Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 84%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -19.58%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 20.71%.
The table below shows ZG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ZG, see our ZG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$163.40||Average Broker Recommendation||1.61 (Moderate Buy)|
ZG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.70||52-week high||$54.59|
|Prev. close||$42.17||52-week low||$26.21|
|Day high||$43.76||Avg. volume||623,100|
|50-day MA||$42.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.14||Market Cap||10.24B|
Zillow Group Inc. Cl A (ZG) Company Bio
Zillow Group, Inc., or simply Zillow, is an American tech real-estate marketplace company that was founded in 2006, and was created by Rich Barton and Lloyd Frink, former Microsoft executives and founders of Microsoft spin-off Expedia; Spencer Rascoff, a co-founder of Hotwire.com; David Beitel, Zillow's current chief technology officer; and Kristin Acker, Zillow's current senior vice president of experience design. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ZG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZG Latest Social Stream
View Full ZG Social Stream
Latest ZG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZILLOW GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZG as an investment opportunity.
Cheapest Places To Buy a Home in Every State
According to Zillow, the typical home value in the United States is about $327,000. Depending on the home, the state, the neighborhood, and the market, however, that amount can vary widely. Mortgage...
Zillow Group Stock's Technical Ceiling Won't Last
There's an 80% chance that Z will bounce off its 60-day moving average
2 Stocks Down 79% and 91% That Could Soar in the Second Half of 2023
Real estate has been one of the hardest-hit sectors over the past 18 months, since the U.S. Federal Reserve embarked on its most aggressive campaign to raise interest rates in its history. First, inflation appears to be cooling, which might prompt the Fed to rethink future interest rate increases. Plus, on the back of the recent crisis in the U.S. regional banking sector, some economists are now calling for the Fed to start cutting rates in 2023.
Time to Buy KB Home (KBH) or Zillow Group (ZG) Stock?
With KB Home and Zillow stock off to strong starts this year, let's see if it's time for investors to buy into their rallies.
The US homeownership gender gap is getting wider again
Owning a home is particularly challenging for women in the US, who still earn just 82 cents for every dollar earned by men. Without a partner, the options for home-buying are especially slim. According to new research from Zillow, the average, employed single woman in the US can afford only 8.9% of active listings nationally. That’s 84.5% of the homes that single men can afford.
ZG Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...