Zions Bancorporation N.A. (ZION): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZION POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ZION ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZION is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- ZION ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
ZION Stock Summary
- Zions Bancorporation National Association's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.44% of US equities in our set.
- ZION's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.52% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Zions Bancorporation National Association is reporting a growth rate of 131.88%; that's higher than 83.9% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Zions Bancorporation National Association are SNV, CBSH, CFR, FHN, and BXS.
- ZION's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Zions Bancorporation National Association's official web site, go to www.zionsbancorporation.com.
ZION Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ZION's EV/EBIT ratio is 98.84% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- ZION's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ZION's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZION.
ZION Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 33.31%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 229.45%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 11.34%.
The table below shows ZION's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZION's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZION has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.33% of graded US stocks.
- ZION's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 214th of 433 Banking stocks.
- CTBI, PGC, and PACW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZION.
The table below shows ZION's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZION Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZION Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$66.39||52-week high||$66.64|
|Prev. close||$64.57||52-week low||$29.83|
|Day high||$66.64||Avg. volume||1,358,537|
|50-day MA||$59.27||Dividend yield||2.29%|
|200-day MA||$55.07||Market Cap||10.76B|
Zions Bancorporation N.A. (ZION) Company Bio
Zions Bancorporation provides a range of banking and related services in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming. The company was founded in 1873 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZION Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZION Latest Social Stream
View Full ZION Social Stream
Latest ZION News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zions Bancorporation National Association that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZION as an investment opportunity.
Zions Bancorporation’s Board Approves $325 Million Share Repurchase and Declares Dividends on Common and Preferred Stock
SALT LAKE CITY, October 22, 2021--Zions Bancorporation, N.A. (NASDAQ: ZION) announced today that its board of directors ("board") authorized a share repurchase for the fourth quarter of 2021 of up to $325 million, equaling 3.2% of the market value of the company.
Wells Fargo & Company Boosts Zions Bancorporation, National Association (NASDAQ:ZION) Price Target to $60.00
Zions Bancorporation, National Association (NASDAQ:ZION) had its price target lifted by Wells Fargo & Company from $59.00 to $60.00 in a research report sent to investors on Tuesday morning, Benzinga reports. They currently have an equal weight rating on the banks stock. Other equities analysts have also recently issued reports about the stock. Truist Securities 
Wells Fargo & Company Increases Zions Bancorporation, National Association (NASDAQ:ZION) Price Target to $60.00
Zions Bancorporation, National Association (NASDAQ:ZION) had its price target hoisted by stock analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from $59.00 to $60.00 in a research report issued on Tuesday, Benzinga reports. The brokerage currently has an equal weight rating on the banks stock. Wells Fargo & Companys price target would suggest a potential downside of 
Zions Bancorporation, National Association to Post FY2021 Earnings of $6.46 Per Share, DA Davidson Forecasts (NASDAQ:ZION)
Zions Bancorporation, National Association (NASDAQ:ZION) – Equities research analysts at DA Davidson increased their FY2021 earnings estimates for Zions Bancorporation, National Association in a research report issued to clients and investors on Wednesday, October 20th. DA Davidson analyst G. Tenner now expects that the bank will earn $6.46 per share for the year, up from […]
Zions Bancorporation, National Association Expected to Post FY2021 Earnings of $6.81 Per Share (NASDAQ:ZION)
Zions Bancorporation, National Association (NASDAQ:ZION) – Equities research analysts at Wedbush dropped their FY2021 earnings per share estimates for shares of Zions Bancorporation, National Association in a research note issued on Tuesday, October 19th. Wedbush analyst P. Winter now anticipates that the bank will earn $6.81 per share for the year, down from their previous […]
ZION Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ZIONWant to do more research on Zions Bancorporation National Association's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Zions Bancorporation National Association (ZION) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Zions Bancorporation National Association (ZION) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Zions Bancorporation National Association (ZION) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch