Zions Bancorp N.A. (ZION): Price and Financial Metrics
ZION Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.10||52-week high||$56.10|
|Prev. close||$34.16||52-week low||$18.26|
|Day high||$34.52||Avg. volume||4,377,657|
|50-day MA||$35.80||Dividend yield||4.65%|
|200-day MA||$37.20||Market Cap||5.05B|
ZION Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZION POWR Grades
- ZION scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 75.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZION is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ZION ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
ZION Stock Summary
- ZION's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.95% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 258.26%, ZIONS BANCORPORATION NATIONAL ASSOCIATION's debt growth rate surpasses 95.25% of about US stocks.
- ZIONS BANCORPORATION NATIONAL ASSOCIATION's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -73.55%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 7.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ZIONS BANCORPORATION NATIONAL ASSOCIATION are EBMT, ABCB, OFG, FISI, and WSBC.
- Visit ZION's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zionsbancorporation.com.
ZION Valuation Summary
- ZION's EV/EBIT ratio is 7.4; this is 34.51% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ZION's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZION.
ZION Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 18.41%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 18.41%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -35.65%.
The table below shows ZION's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZION's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZION has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.79% of graded US stocks.
- ZION's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 212th of 428 Banking stocks.
- CTBI, PGC, and PACW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZION.
The table below shows ZION's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Zions Bancorp N.A. (ZION) Company Bio
Zions Bancorporation is a bank holding company headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. Zions Bancorporation originated as Keystone Insurance and Investment Co., a Utah Corporation, in April 1955. In April 1960, Keystone, together with several individual investors, acquired a 57.5 percent interest in Zions First National Bank from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In 1965, the name of the company was changed to Zions Bancorporation. (However, it operated as Zions Utah Bancorporation from 1966 to 1987.) The first public offering of shares in Zions Bancorporation was made in January 1966. There continued to be some minority shareholders until April 1972, when the company exchanged the remaining minority shares for common shares. In 2018, Zions Bancorporation merged into its bank subsidiary, ZB, N.A., which was then renamed Zions Bancorporation, N.A. Zions Bancorporation now operates as a national bank doing business under eight local brands, rather than as a holding company. (Source:Wikipedia)
ZION Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZION Latest Social Stream
View Full ZION Social Stream
Latest ZION News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZIONS BANCORPORATION NATIONAL ASSOCIATION that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZION as an investment opportunity.
The Federal Reserve's forecast of elevated rates in years to come could place more pressure on banks to rely on expensive brokered deposits known as 'hot money.'
Zions' (ZION) headcount at the start of 2024 will be 3% lower than the previous year as the company looks for job cuts as a way to control rising expenses.
Understanding the Factors Limiting Growth and Performance
Revenue challenges are driving the Utah bank's plan to reduce expenses, according to CEO Harris Simmons. "I talk to our peers, and everybody's looking for ways to cut costs," he said.
Following insights shared at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference, Zions Bancorp. (ZION) experienced its most promising day since July, with a notable increase in net interest income. In contrast, Northern Trust (NTRS) reported an unexpected decline in net interest income. Yahoo Finance's Akiko Fujita and Julie Hyman provide an analysis of the regional banking sector and how it could have an effect on commercial real estate and future interest rates.
ZION Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ZIONWant to do more research on Zions Bancorporation National Association's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Zions Bancorporation National Association (ZION) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Zions Bancorporation National Association (ZION) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Zions Bancorporation National Association (ZION) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch