Zions Bancorporation N.A. (ZION): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZION POWR Grades
- ZION scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 78.13% of US stocks.
- ZION's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ZION ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
ZION Stock Summary
- ZION's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 91.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -58.08%, Zions Bancorporation National Association's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.45% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ZION comes in at 37.25% -- higher than that of 93.99% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Zions Bancorporation National Association, a group of peers worth examining would be CMA, FCNCA, BPOP, CBSH, and BOKF.
- Visit ZION's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zionsbancorporation.com.
ZION Valuation Summary
ZION's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 161.54% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZION.
ZION Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZION Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.27||52-week high||$60.65|
|Prev. close||$55.08||52-week low||$27.55|
|Day high||$55.79||Avg. volume||1,395,840|
|50-day MA||$56.70||Dividend yield||2.46%|
|200-day MA||$45.60||Market Cap||9.05B|
Zions Bancorporation N.A. (ZION) Company Bio
Zions Bancorporation provides a range of banking and related services in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming. The company was founded in 1873 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
ZION Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZION Latest Social Stream
View Full ZION Social Stream
Latest ZION News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zions Bancorporation National Association that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZION as an investment opportunity.
SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--More medical specialists looking to start or acquire a practice can receive support for their venture through Zions Bancorporations Practice Pathways program, which has now expanded to all 50 states across the country. Practice Pathways focuses on lending solutions for dentists, veterinarians, optometrists, physicians and pharmacists. While private practices faced headwinds from 2020 shutdowns, consumer confidence in scheduling visits is rising. April 2021 mark
Photo by krblokhin/iStock Editorial via Getty ImagesEarnings of Zions Bancorporation, National Association (NASDAQ: ZION), will likely benefit this year from an overall net reversal of provisions for loan losses. Further, subdued growth of loans and strong growth of low-yielding earning assets will drive the bottom line. On the other hand,...
Let's see if Zions Bancorporation, National Association (ZION) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now, or if investors subscribing to this methodology should look elsewhere for top picks.
The following slide deck was published by Zions Bancorporation, National Association in conjunction with this event....
SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Scott McLean, President & COO of Zions Bancorporation (NASDAQ: ZION), will make a presentation at the Barclays Americas Select Franchise Conference, Tuesday, May 18 at 9:00 a.m. ET. A live webcast of the session may be accessed on the Zions Bancorporation website, zionsbancorporation.com. The webcast will also be archived and available on the website for 30 days. Zions Bancorporation, N.A. is one of the nation''s premier financial services companies with annu
ZION Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ZIONWant to do more research on Zions Bancorporation National Association's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Zions Bancorporation National Association (ZION) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Zions Bancorporation National Association (ZION) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Zions Bancorporation National Association (ZION) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch