Zions Bancorporation N.A. (ZION): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZION POWR Grades
- ZION scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 66.54% of US stocks.
- ZION's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- ZION ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
ZION Stock Summary
- ZION's current price/earnings ratio is 8.58, which is higher than merely 16.12% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.54 for Zions Bancorporation National Association; that's greater than it is for 92.45% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ZION has reported earnings growth of 131.88%, putting it ahead of 84.16% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Zions Bancorporation National Association, a group of peers worth examining would be SNV, CBSH, CFR, BXS, and FHN.
- Visit ZION's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zionsbancorporation.com.
ZION Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ZION's EV/EBIT ratio is 98.84% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- ZION's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ZION's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZION.
ZION Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 39.45%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 158.91%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -7.1%.
The table below shows ZION's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZION's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZION has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.73% of graded US stocks.
- ZION's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 214th of 436 Banking stocks.
- CTBI, PGC, and PACW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZION.
The table below shows ZION's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZION Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZION Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.70||52-week high||$60.65|
|Prev. close||$57.98||52-week low||$27.55|
|Day high||$58.76||Avg. volume||1,366,057|
|50-day MA||$54.20||Dividend yield||2.62%|
|200-day MA||$52.61||Market Cap||9.35B|
Zions Bancorporation N.A. (ZION) Company Bio
Zions Bancorporation provides a range of banking and related services in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming. The company was founded in 1873 and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZION Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZION Latest Social Stream
View Full ZION Social Stream
Latest ZION News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zions Bancorporation National Association that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZION as an investment opportunity.
WesBanco's (WSBC) announcement of a new share repurchase program will enhance shareholder value.
SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Paul Burdiss, CFO of Zions Bancorporation (NASDAQ: ZION), will make a presentation at the Barclays Global Financial Services Conference, Monday, September 13 at 1:15 p.m. EDT. A live webcast of the session may be accessed on the Zions Bancorporation website, zionsbancorporation.com. The webcast will also be archived and available on the website for 30 days. Zions Bancorporation, N.A. is one of the nation''s premier financial services companies with annual net rev
Zions (ZION) announces that its board of directors authorized additional share repurchases worth up to $200 million for the third quarter of 2021.
Zions Bancorporations Board Approves Additional $200 Million of Share Repurchase for Third Quarter 2021
SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Zions Bancorporation, N.A. (NASDAQ: ZION) announced today that its board of directors (board) authorized an additional common share repurchase for the third quarter of 2021 of up to $200 million. The board had previously authorized $125 million for the third quarter; with todays authorization, the amount authorized is now up to $325 million, or approximately 3.5% of the companys current market capitalization. As of August 24, 2021, Zions had repurchased $98
Raymond James Stick to Their Buy Rating for Zions Bancorporation National Association By Investing.com
Raymond James Stick to Their Buy Rating for Zions Bancorporation National Association
ZION Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ZIONWant to do more research on Zions Bancorporation National Association's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Zions Bancorporation National Association (ZION) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Zions Bancorporation National Association (ZION) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Zions Bancorporation National Association (ZION) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch