Zions Bancorporation N.A. (ZION) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, ZION has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,105,000,000, ranking above 96.37% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ZION's price: PINC, AMOT, GLOP, EVI and PNW.
ZION Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ZION, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 51.24% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ZION, investors may wish to consider are:
- Zions Bancorporation National Association has annual revenue of approximately $3 billion; this classifies the stock in the mid-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 83.73% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for ZION, approximately only 12.46% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Zions Bancorporation National Association has an equity discount rate lower than only 12.65% of them.
ZION Dividend Chart
ZION Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ZION Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on ZION dividends?Want to do more research on Zions Bancorporation National Association's dividends? Try the links below:
Zions Bancorporation National Association Common Stock (ZION) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Zions Bancorporation National Association (ZION) - Dividend Investor
Zions Bancorporation National Association (ZION) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha