Zix Corporation (ZIXI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZIXI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ZIXI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZIXI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- ZIXI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
ZIXI Stock Summary
- Zix Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 95.66% of US listed stocks.
- ZIXI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.92% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Zix Corp is reporting a growth rate of -735.21%; that's higher than just 2.78% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZIXI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SAIL, TWOU, QUOT, LKCO, and CSOD.
- ZIXI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Zix Corp's official web site, go to www.zixcorp.com.
ZIXI Valuation Summary
- ZIXI's price/earnings ratio is -23.9; this is 161.28% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ZIXI's price/sales ratio has gone down 237.1.
- Over the past 243 months, ZIXI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 294.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZIXI.
ZIXI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -471.24%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 35.13%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 24.25%.
The table below shows ZIXI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZIXI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZIXI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.7% of graded US stocks.
- ZIXI's asset turnover comes in at 0.534 -- ranking 298th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- TRHC, AUID, and CLDR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZIXI.
The table below shows ZIXI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZIXI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZIXI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.23||52-week high||$10.37|
|Prev. close||$7.08||52-week low||$5.41|
|Day high||$7.28||Avg. volume||573,990|
|50-day MA||$7.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.67||Market Cap||411.50M|
Zix Corporation (ZIXI) Company Bio
Zix Corporation provides email encryption, data loss prevention, and Bring-Your-Own-Device solutions to the healthcare, financial services, insurance, and government sectors in the United States. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZIXI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZIXI Latest Social Stream
View Full ZIXI Social Stream
Latest ZIXI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zix Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZIXI as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, September 21, 2021--Zix delivers Secure Large File add-on to improve collaboration by allowing any authorized user to send large attachments via email
Executives from a Range of Industries to Present to 500+ Investors and AnalystsNEWPORT BEACH, CA / ACCESSWIRE / August 24, 2021 / The Gateway Conference is back for its 10th year and will showcase leading public and private companies virtually on September 8th and 9th.Attendees will have the opportunity to discover and learn about a select group of compelling companies across a wide range of industries, including consumer & wellness, financials, internet & business services, industrials, technol
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Zix Corporation (Zix) (NASDAQ: ZIXI), a leading provider of cloud email security, productivity, and compliance solutions, is scheduled to participate at the following virtual financial conferences during September: 10th Annual Gateway Conference Wednesday, September 8, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. ET with one-on-one meetings throughout the day Webcast Colliers 2021 Institutional Investor Conference Thursday, September 9, 2021 One-on-one meetings only Jefferies Virtual Software Con
DALLAS, August 17, 2021--Zix announces the release of its biannual Global Threat Report, an assessment of the current threat and security landscape.
A look at the shareholders of Zix Corporation ( NASDAQ:ZIXI ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Generally...
ZIXI Price Returns