Zix Corporation (ZIXI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZIXI POWR Grades
- ZIXI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 82.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZIXI is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 132 days.
- ZIXI's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 25.74% of US stocks).
ZIXI Stock Summary
- Zix Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.44% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.5 for Zix Corp; that's greater than it is for 96.73% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Zix Corp is reporting a growth rate of -173.3%; that's higher than only 11.6% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Zix Corp are XENT, BDSX, CNTG, RDFN, and PFSW.
- ZIXI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Zix Corp's official web site, go to www.zixcorp.com.
ZIXI Valuation Summary
- ZIXI's price/earnings ratio is -23.9; this is 161.28% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ZIXI's price/sales ratio has gone down 237.1.
- Over the past 243 months, ZIXI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 294.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZIXI.
ZIXI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 9.61%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 4.28%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 24.25%.
The table below shows ZIXI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ZIXI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZIXI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.57% of graded US stocks.
- ZIXI's asset turnover comes in at 0.534 -- ranking 306th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- TRHC, AUID, and SRAX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ZIXI.
The table below shows ZIXI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZIXI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZIXI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.48||52-week high||$10.37|
|Prev. close||$8.49||52-week low||$6.35|
|Day high||$8.50||Avg. volume||722,505|
|50-day MA||$8.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.55||Market Cap||481.58M|
Zix Corporation (ZIXI) Company Bio
Zix Corporation provides email encryption, data loss prevention, and Bring-Your-Own-Device solutions to the healthcare, financial services, insurance, and government sectors in the United States. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZIXI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZIXI Latest Social Stream
View Full ZIXI Social Stream
Latest ZIXI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zix Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZIXI as an investment opportunity.
OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX), (TSX: OTEX) today announced that it has completed the closing of the previously announced acquisition of Zix Corporation (NASDAQ: ZIXI) ("Zix"), a leader in SaaS-based email encryption, threat protection and compliance cloud solutions for Small and Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs).
In connection with the previously announced agreement to acquire Zix Corporation (NASDAQ: ZIXI) ("Zix"), OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX) (TSX: OTEX) announced today that it has extended the expiration of its tender offer for all outstanding shares of common stock of Zix at a price of U.S. $8.50 per share, through its subsidiary, Zeta Merger Sub Inc. The tender offer is now scheduled to expire at one minute after 11:59 P.M., Eastern time, on December 22, 2021 unless it is further extended. The tender of
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates RRD, CPLG, VSAT, ZIXI; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds GDP, ZIXI, CPLG, and MCFE Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates ADTN, GWB, AZPN, ZIXI; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, Dec. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: ADTRAN, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADTN) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with ADVA. Following completion of the transaction, ADTRAN shareholders are expected to own approximately 54% of the combined company. If you are an ADTRAN shareholder, click here to learn more abou
ZIXI Price Returns