Zoom Video Communications, Inc. - (ZM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ZM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.16% of US stocks.
- ZM's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ZM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
ZM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $20,286,464,089, ZOOM VIDEO COMMUNICATIONS INC has a greater market value than 90.08% of US stocks.
- ZM's current price/earnings ratio is 195.62, which is higher than 97.68% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ZOOM VIDEO COMMUNICATIONS INC is higher than it is for about just 7.14% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ZOOM VIDEO COMMUNICATIONS INC are MTTR, PLUG, ENPH, PLTR, and HLGN.
- ZM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZOOM VIDEO COMMUNICATIONS INC's official web site, go to www.zoom.us.
ZM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, ZM's price/sales ratio is 135% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- Over the past 47 months, ZM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1818.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZM.
ZM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZM has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.62% of graded US stocks.
- ZM's asset turnover comes in at 0.701 -- ranking 221st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ZM, see our ZM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$388.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.61 (Moderate Buy)|
ZM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.84||52-week high||$127.37|
|Prev. close||$72.04||52-week low||$63.55|
|Day high||$74.33||Avg. volume||3,895,368|
|50-day MA||$72.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$82.98||Market Cap||21.70B|
Zoom Video Communications, Inc. - (ZM) Company Bio
Founded in 2011, Zoom Video Communications, Inc. develops a people-centric cloud service that transforms real-time collaboration experience. The company offers unified meeting experience, a cloud service that provides a 3-in-1 meeting platform with HD video conferencing, mobility, and web meetings. Zoom Video Communications serves customers worldwide. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Zoom has office locations around the world, including the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Australia. Zoom’s current customer base spans numerous industry categories, including education, entertainment/media, enterprise infrastructure, finance, government, health care, manufacturing, non-profit/not for profit and social impact, retail/consumer products, and software/internet. As of 2021, the company has over 450,000 customers with more than 10 employees. Eric Yuan currently serves as the company’s Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZM Latest Social Stream
View Full ZM Social Stream
Latest ZM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZOOM VIDEO COMMUNICATIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZM as an investment opportunity.
Cheap Stocks To Buy: Should You Watch These 5 Growth Stocks?
Regardless of what stage of the market cycle we're in, some folks never tire of searching for cheap stocks to buy. If it has thin trading volume, the fund manager will have an awfully tough time accumulating shares — without making a big impact on the stock price. IBD research also finds that dozens, if not hundreds, of great stocks each year do not start out as penny shares.
Zoom Video (ZM) Down 8.1% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Zoom Video (ZM) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Tech layoffs: Yes, there's a better way to fire people. Is Big Tech doing it? No way.
Big Tech has already laid off more than 150,000 workers in 2023. In some ways, it's the same story over and over – these companies are not only all conducting layoffs, they're using a lot of the same strategies to do so. However, just because they're all doing it, doesn't mean they're best practices, experts say.
Alphabet (GOOGL) Boosts Google Meet Efforts With New Feature
Alphabet's (GOOGL) Google adds an AI-powered hand-raising gesture feature to the Google Meet application.
The Best Stocks to Invest $1,000 in Right Now
A tried and tested way of making money in the stock market is to buy and hold on to great companies for the long run, as this strategy enables investors to benefit from secular growth opportunities and emerging trends, and most importantly, it gives their portfolios the chance to benefit from compounding.
ZM Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...