Zoom Video Communications, Inc. - (ZM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZM POWR Grades
- ZM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ZM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
ZM Stock Summary
- ZM has a market capitalization of $82,586,700,361 -- more than approximately 96.87% of US stocks.
- Zoom Video Communications Inc's stock had its IPO on April 18, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 5.51% of US equities in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ZM's revenue has grown 170.13% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.78% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DOCU, CRWD, OKTA, PAYC, and ZI.
- ZM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Zoom Video Communications Inc's official web site, go to www.zoom.us.
ZM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, ZM's price/earnings ratio is 481.58% higher, now standing at 88.4.
- ZM's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 29 months.
- ZM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1811.9 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZM.
ZM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZM has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.35% of graded US stocks.
- ZM's asset turnover comes in at 0.701 -- ranking 215th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$276.56||52-week high||$588.84|
|Prev. close||$277.95||52-week low||$273.20|
|Day high||$280.36||Avg. volume||4,261,311|
|50-day MA||$335.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$351.29||Market Cap||82.17B|
Zoom Video Communications, Inc. - (ZM) Company Bio
Founded in 2011, Zoom Video Communications, Inc. develops a people-centric cloud service that transforms real-time collaboration experience. The company offers unified meeting experience, a cloud service that provides a 3-in-1 meeting platform with HD video conferencing, mobility, and web meetings. Zoom Video Communications serves customers worldwide. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Zoom has office locations around the world, including the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Australia. Zoom’s current customer base spans numerous industry categories, including education, entertainment/media, enterprise infrastructure, finance, government, health care, manufacturing, non-profit/not for profit and social impact, retail/consumer products, and software/internet. As of 2021, the company has over 450,000 customers with more than 10 employees. Eric Yuan currently serves as the company’s Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZM Latest Social Stream
View Full ZM Social Stream
Latest ZM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zoom Video Communications Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZM as an investment opportunity.
Zoom Video Communications (NASDAQ: ZM) said during its second-quarter earnings report it expects sequential growth to grind to a halt -- even as year-over-year sales continue to go up at a double-digit percentage pace. To reignite expansion, Zoom may need to start adding other services to its core video software suite. In this Motley Fool Live segment from "The 5" recorded Sept. 15, Motley Fool contributors Jason Hall, Toby Bordelon, and Nicholas Rossolillo discuss why and how the company is adding new products into the mix.
Zoom Video Communications Inc's proposed $15 billion deal for cloud-based call center operator Five9 Inc may be delayed by a U.S. Justice Department-led committee review but is unlikely to be scrapped, analysts said on Wednesday. Zoom agreed in July to buy Five9, its biggest deal yet, to diversify from its core video conferencing services that helped power its meteoric growth at the start of the pandemic. Zoom's shares tumbled last month after the company signaled a faster-than-expected drop in demand, with some industry experts also questioning its future plans as people returned to office.
(Bloomberg) -- Microsoft Corp. introduced an end-to-end revamp of its Surface devices, including an update to its popular two-in-one laptop models, part of a push to be a bigger force in computer hardware.Most Read from BloombergIstanbul Turns Taps on Old Fountains, Joining Global Push for Free DrinksThe Global Housing Market Is Broken, and It’s Dividing Entire CountriesIn Paris, the Wrapped Arc de Triomphe Is a Polarizing PackageHow the Child Care Crisis Became a Global Economic FiascoMerkel’s
Stocks are falling in September after seven straight months of gains. Don't panic. Start shopping.
Amazon gives big rewards to vaccinated workers, Zoom's Five9 acquisition facing DOJ scrutiny, Netflix buys Roald Dahl's entire catalogue
Yahoo Finance's Brian Sozzi and Emily McCormick break down today's top headlines from Amazon, Zoom, and Netflix.
ZM Price Returns