Zoom Video Communications, Inc. - (ZM): Price and Financial Metrics
ZM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.83||52-week high||$85.13|
|Prev. close||$67.95||52-week low||$58.87|
|Day high||$68.68||Avg. volume||3,776,919|
|50-day MA||$64.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$67.67||Market Cap||20.41B|
ZM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ZM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.17% of US stocks.
- ZM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ZM ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 43rd percentile.
ZM Stock Summary
- ZM has a market capitalization of $18,677,388,565 -- more than approximately 89.77% of US stocks.
- ZM's current price/earnings ratio is 131.78, which is higher than 95.95% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For ZM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.53% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ZOOM VIDEO COMMUNICATIONS INC are MTTR, TTD, MVST, PCTY, and DT.
- ZM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ZOOM VIDEO COMMUNICATIONS INC's official web site, go to www.zoom.us.
ZM Valuation Summary
- ZM's price/sales ratio is 4.2; this is 75% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 55 months, ZM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1840.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZM.
ZM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZM has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.62% of graded US stocks.
- ZM's asset turnover comes in at 0.701 -- ranking 221st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Zoom Video Communications, Inc. - (ZM) Company Bio
Founded in 2011, Zoom Video Communications, Inc. develops a people-centric cloud service that transforms real-time collaboration experience. The company offers unified meeting experience, a cloud service that provides a 3-in-1 meeting platform with HD video conferencing, mobility, and web meetings. Zoom Video Communications serves customers worldwide. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Zoom has office locations around the world, including the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Australia. Zoom’s current customer base spans numerous industry categories, including education, entertainment/media, enterprise infrastructure, finance, government, health care, manufacturing, non-profit/not for profit and social impact, retail/consumer products, and software/internet. As of 2021, the company has over 450,000 customers with more than 10 employees. Eric Yuan currently serves as the company’s Chief Executive Officer.
ZM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZM Latest Social Stream
View Full ZM Social Stream
Latest ZM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ZOOM VIDEO COMMUNICATIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZM as an investment opportunity.
If you're looking for such a bargain, consider buying Zoom Video Communications (NASDAQ: ZM), Innovative Industrial Properties (NYSE: IIPR), and Sea Limited (NYSE: SE). Zoom stock may be cheap at the moment for good reason. Also, considering it competes with much larger peers such as Microsoft and Cisco Systems, there's some skepticism about whether it can build a competitive communications platform.
1 Surprising Artificial Intelligence (AI) Growth Stock to Buy Before It Soars 2,175%, According to Cathie Wood's Ark Invest
Cathie Wood's Ark Invest sees significant upside for shareholders of this artificial intelligence growth stock.
The pandemic was an interesting period in the market, to say the least, and those who targeted the stay-at-home stocks were rewarded handsomely with considerable gains. How do they look now?
Major companies, including Zoom (ZM), Best Buy (BBY), Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS), Nordstrom (JWN), Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF), and most notably, Nvidia (NVDA), reported third-quarter earnings on Tuesday. Yahoo Finance spoke to experts across the industry to discuss everything investors need to know, including the winners and losers from this week's results. Nvidia (00:00:25) Nvidia reported adjusted earnings of $4.02 per share, well above the expected $3.36. Moor Insights and Strategy CEO and Chief Analyst Patrick Moorhead said, "They can name their price. And it's in a supply constrained environment. I think Nvidia could have done even better." Zoom (00:00:48) Zoom reported adjusted earnings of $1.29 per share compared to estimates of $1.10, and raised its 2024 outlook. "In our online ...
Cathie Wood has been surprisingly quiet on the trading front lately. The sharp deceleration at Zoom Video over the years has to make shareholders feel like crash test dummies. This was a business that saw its revenue more than quadruple in the fiscal 2021 year that ended in January of that year, as its videoconferencing platform became the lifeline that businesses, classrooms, and families needed to stay connected in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis.
ZM Price Returns