Zoom Video Communications, Inc. - (ZM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZM POWR Grades
- ZM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ZM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
ZM Stock Summary
- ZM has a market capitalization of $83,394,888,254 -- more than approximately 97.08% of US stocks.
- ZM's went public 2.43 years ago, making it older than just 5.48% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Zoom Video Communications Inc comes in at 170.13%, a number that bests 95.79% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DOCU, CRWD, OKTA, PAYC, and ISRG.
- Visit ZM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zoom.us.
ZM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, ZM's price/earnings ratio is 481.58% higher, now standing at 88.4.
- ZM's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 29 months.
- ZM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 1811.9 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZM.
ZM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZM has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.42% of graded US stocks.
- ZM's asset turnover comes in at 0.701 -- ranking 216th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$278.24||52-week high||$588.84|
|Prev. close||$280.67||52-week low||$273.20|
|Day high||$281.17||Avg. volume||4,283,540|
|50-day MA||$339.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$352.61||Market Cap||82.67B|
Zoom Video Communications, Inc. - (ZM) Company Bio
Founded in 2011, Zoom Video Communications, Inc. develops a people-centric cloud service that transforms real-time collaboration experience. The company offers unified meeting experience, a cloud service that provides a 3-in-1 meeting platform with HD video conferencing, mobility, and web meetings. Zoom Video Communications serves customers worldwide. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Zoom has office locations around the world, including the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Australia. Zoom’s current customer base spans numerous industry categories, including education, entertainment/media, enterprise infrastructure, finance, government, health care, manufacturing, non-profit/not for profit and social impact, retail/consumer products, and software/internet. As of 2021, the company has over 450,000 customers with more than 10 employees. Eric Yuan currently serves as the company’s Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZM Latest Social Stream
View Full ZM Social Stream
Latest ZM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zoom Video Communications Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZM as an investment opportunity.
The post-Covid recovery has been anything but positive for Zoom Video Communications (ZM) stock. In 2020, investors excited about the enterprise communications platform’s unexpected tailwind aggressively bid up its shares. Trading for around $115 per share pre-outbreak, it peaked at $588.84 per share shortly before COVID-19 vaccines began to obtain Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). Since the start of the vaccine rollout, shares have fallen by more than 52%. After this decline in price, some may see this as an opportunity to “buy the dip,” ahead of this growth stock making a rebound. The problem? After seeing mass adoption of its service, revenue growth is slowing down.
Zoom's video-first communications platform generates the vast majority of its revenue from sales of subscriptions to customers in the Americas.
Cathie Wood's ARK Invest ETFs are some of the hottest ETFs after 2020's huge gains. Five ARK Invest stocks to buy and watch include Coinbase and Tesla.
Ryan Azus, Chief Revenue Officer at Zoom Video Communications (NASDAQ:ZM), made a large insider sell on September 15, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday showed that Azus sold 2,236 shares of Zoom Video Communications at prices ranging from $277.99 to $282.38. The total transaction amounted to $625,919. Zoom Video Communications shares are trading down 2.11% at $281.55 at the time of this writing on Monday mo
Many companies have offices spanning a range of cities, and it's not uncommon for workers in San Francisco to meet online with colleagues in Boston rather than fly across the country every time live collaboration is needed. This especially applies to companies intending to uphold a hybrid work model once employees are brought back to offices. At this point, companies are realizing that while there's a benefit to in-person collaboration, there's also no need to force workers to show up to an office five days a week -- not when they've successfully done their jobs remotely for a year and a half.
ZM Price Returns