Zoom Video Communications, Inc. - (ZM): Price and Financial Metrics
ZM Stock Summary
- Zoom Video Communications Inc's stock had its IPO on April 18, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 1.19% of US equities in our set.
- ZM's current price/earnings ratio is 1,458.46, which is higher than 99.69% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ZM is currently 184.05, higher than 98.23% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Zoom Video Communications Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NOK, AYX, IPI, FIS, and KRNT.
- Visit ZM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zoom.us.
ZM Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
ZM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$259.13||52-week high||$261.62|
|Prev. close||$253.54||52-week low||$60.97|
|Day high||$261.00||Avg. volume||11,011,055|
|50-day MA||$194.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$114.64||Market Cap||73.10B|
Zoom Video Communications, Inc. - (ZM) Company Bio
Zoom Video Communications, Inc. engages in the provision of video-first communications platform. It connects people through frictionless video, voice, chat and content sharing, and enable face-to-face video experiences for thousands of people in a single meeting across disparate devices and locations. It focuses on customer and employee happiness, a video-first cloud architecture, recognized market leadership, viral demand, an efficient go-to-market strategy, and robust customer support. The company was founded by Eric S. Yuan in 2011 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.