Zoom Video Communications, Inc. - (ZM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ZM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.87% of US stocks.
- ZM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ZM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 8.22% of US stocks).
ZM Stock Summary
- Zoom Video Communications Inc's market capitalization of $107,813,836,262 is ahead of 97.71% of US-listed equities.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Zoom Video Communications Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,555.99%; that's higher than 98.51% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ZM's revenue has grown 295.67% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.53% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Zoom Video Communications Inc are ISRG, AMD, INTU, MU, and LRCX.
- Visit ZM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zoom.us.
ZM Valuation Summary
- ZM's price/sales ratio is 32.9; this is 1835.29% higher than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 26 months, ZM's price/sales ratio has gone down $15.2.
- Over the past 26 months, ZM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $1776.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZM.
ZM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$365.91||52-week high||$588.84|
|Prev. close||$366.40||52-week low||$226.38|
|Day high||$369.58||Avg. volume||4,456,828|
|50-day MA||$323.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$387.21||Market Cap||107.81B|
Zoom Video Communications, Inc. - (ZM) Company Bio
Founded in 2011, Zoom Video Communications, Inc. develops a people-centric cloud service that transforms real-time collaboration experience. The company offers unified meeting experience, a cloud service that provides a 3-in-1 meeting platform with HD video conferencing, mobility, and web meetings. Zoom Video Communications serves customers worldwide. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Zoom has office locations around the world, including the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Australia. Zoom’s current customer base spans numerous industry categories, including education, entertainment/media, enterprise infrastructure, finance, government, health care, manufacturing, non-profit/not for profit and social impact, retail/consumer products, and software/internet. As of 2021, the company has over 450,000 customers with more than 10 employees. Eric Yuan currently serves as the company’s Chief Executive Officer.
ZM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZM Latest Social Stream
View Full ZM Social Stream
Latest ZM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zoom Video Communications Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZM as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Zoom Video Communications (ZM), an American communications technology company, declined 2.2% after it revealed the launch of Zoom Phone Appliances. The latest launch will bring together Zoom's technology and hardware from its two partners, Poly and Yealink, to provide video and audio capabilities and touch display. (See ZM stock analysis on TipRanks) Head of Zoom Phone and Zoom Rooms Graeme Geddes said, “The traditional workplace is evolving and adapting, and our goal is to empower the workforce to accomplish more by blurring the lines between voice and video.” Following the launch announcement, Wolfe Research analyst Alex Zukin maintained a Buy rating and the price target of $430 (28.
Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (ZM), the video conferencing company that shot to fame early last year as a result of mobility restrictions, reported significant earnings for the April quarter, beating analyst estimates for both revenue and earnings. The reported earnings per share of $1.32 was substantially higher than the expected EPS of 98 cents, and the revenue of $956.24 million for the quarter was a year-over-year increase of 191%. (See Zoom stock analysis on TipRanks) Though this financial performance confirms that ZM is building on last year’s momentum, the stock has declined a staggering 40% since last October.
Zoom Video is building a huge business on videoconference and digital communications.
Shares began trading at 12:25 p.m. EDT today, opening at $173.15, 12% above its offering price. Monday.com provides no-code, cloud-based tools and virtual building blocks that help businesses create their own software apps and work management tools. The company attracted a couple of high-profile backers going into its public debut, namely the investing arm of salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) and Zoom Video Communications (NASDAQ: ZM).
Workplace management software company Monday.com raised $574 million with an initial public offering that came in above expectations.
ZM Price Returns