Zoom Video Communications, Inc. - (ZM): Price and Financial Metrics
ZM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $138,700,735,107, Zoom Video Communications Inc has a greater market value than 98.71% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 604.99, Zoom Video Communications Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.78% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Zoom Video Communications Inc is higher than 98.16% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Zoom Video Communications Inc are ACN, NOW, DHR, SHOP, and CSCO.
- ZM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Zoom Video Communications Inc's official web site, go to www.zoom.us.
ZM Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
ZM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$465.50||52-week high||$529.74|
|Prev. close||$487.66||52-week low||$60.97|
|Day high||$489.80||Avg. volume||10,542,600|
|50-day MA||$332.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$191.25||Market Cap||132.40B|
Zoom Video Communications, Inc. - (ZM) Company Bio
Zoom Video Communications, Inc. engages in the provision of video-first communications platform. It connects people through frictionless video, voice, chat and content sharing, and enable face-to-face video experiences for thousands of people in a single meeting across disparate devices and locations. It focuses on customer and employee happiness, a video-first cloud architecture, recognized market leadership, viral demand, an efficient go-to-market strategy, and robust customer support. The company was founded by Eric S. Yuan in 2011 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.