Zuora, Inc. (ZUO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZUO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ZUO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZUO is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ZUO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
ZUO Stock Summary
- ZUO's went public 3.97 years ago, making it older than merely 14.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Zuora Inc is higher than 95.89% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For ZUO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 19.51% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Zuora Inc are PLAN, VRAY, OUST, HCAT, and STXS.
- Visit ZUO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zuora.com.
ZUO Valuation Summary
- ZUO's EV/EBIT ratio is -28.7; this is 188.99% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- ZUO's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.3 over the prior 41 months.
- ZUO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 14.4 over the prior 41 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZUO.
ZUO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZUO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.83% of graded US stocks.
- ZUO's asset turnover comes in at 0.786 -- ranking 187th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZUO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZUO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZUO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.95||52-week high||$23.25|
|Prev. close||$9.19||52-week low||$8.25|
|Day high||$9.05||Avg. volume||1,256,944|
|50-day MA||$10.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.66||Market Cap||1.16B|
Zuora, Inc. (ZUO) Company Bio
Zuora, Inc. provides cloud-based software on a subscription basis that enables companies in various industries to launch, manage, and transform into a subscription business. The company offers Zuora Central platform that acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates the subscription order-to-cash process, including quoting, billing, collections, analytics, and revenue recognition. Its products include Zuora Billing, Zuora RevPro, Zuora CPQ, Zuora Insights, and Zuora Collect. Zuora, Inc. sells its products through its direct sales force and with GSI partners to various industries comprising software, hardware, media, transportation, construction, healthcare, education, retail, Internet of Things, and others worldwide. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Mateo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZUO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZUO Latest Social Stream
View Full ZUO Social Stream
Latest ZUO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zuora Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZUO as an investment opportunity.
Zuora (ZUO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
If you want to know who really controls Zuora, Inc. ( NYSE:ZUO ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its share...
Zuora Subscription Economy Index Finds Subscription Businesses Have Grown 4.6x Faster Than the S&P 500 in the Last Decade, Enduring Beyond Pandemic Surge
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., February 16, 2022--Zuora, Inc. (NYSE: ZUO), the leading cloud-based subscription management platform provider, today released the latest Subscription Economy Index™ (SEI) report, which found subscription businesses in the index have outpaced S&P 500 growth rates by 4.6x over the past decade.
Major players in the cloud billing market are Aria System Inc. , Amdocs Inc, Oracle Corporation, NEC Corporation, Jamcracker, IBM Corporation, CGI Group Inc. , SAP SE, Zuora Inc. , BillingPlatform Corp. , Recurly, Cerillion, ConnectWise, AppDirect, Chargebee, RecVue, Chargify, Salesforce, Orbitera Inc. Major players in the cloud billing market are Aria System Inc. , Amdocs Inc, Oracle Corporation, NEC Corporation, Jamcracker, IBM Corporation, CGI Group Inc. , SAP SE, Zuora Inc. , BillingPlatform Corp. , Recurly, Cerillion, ConnectWise, AppDirect, Chargebee, RecVue, Chargify, Salesforce, Orbitera Inc.
Datadog (DDOG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 81.82% and 12.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ZUO Price Returns