Zuora, Inc. (ZUO): Price and Financial Metrics
ZUO Stock Summary
- Zuora Inc's stock had its IPO on April 12, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 4.36% of US equities in our set.
- For ZUO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 10.51% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.75%, Zuora Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.91% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZUO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PSTG, ONVO, DMRC, VCRA, and FEYE.
- ZUO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Zuora Inc's official web site, go to www.zuora.com.
ZUO Stock Price Chart More Charts
ZUO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.78||52-week high||$23.04|
|Prev. close||$8.23||52-week low||$6.21|
|Day high||$8.87||Avg. volume||1,532,083|
|50-day MA||$12.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.21||Market Cap||993.90M|
Zuora, Inc. (ZUO) Company Bio
Zuora, Inc. provides cloud-based software on a subscription basis that enables companies in various industries to launch, manage, and transform into a subscription business. The company offers Zuora Central platform that acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates the subscription order-to-cash process, including quoting, billing, collections, analytics, and revenue recognition. Its products include Zuora Billing, Zuora RevPro, Zuora CPQ, Zuora Insights, and Zuora Collect. Zuora, Inc. sells its products through its direct sales force and with GSI partners to various industries comprising software, hardware, media, transportation, construction, healthcare, education, retail, Internet of Things, and others worldwide. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Mateo, California.