Zuora, Inc. (ZUO): Price and Financial Metrics
ZUO Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 758.57, Zuora Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.64% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Zuora Inc is higher than 95.96% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 520.99%, Zuora Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.67% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Zuora Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CLDR, SVMK, MDLA, RAMP, and ARLO.
- Visit ZUO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zuora.com.
ZUO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZUO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.41||52-week high||$17.79|
|Prev. close||$13.77||52-week low||$6.21|
|Day high||$13.85||Avg. volume||1,271,560|
|50-day MA||$12.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.50||Market Cap||1.60B|
Zuora, Inc. (ZUO) Company Bio
Zuora, Inc. provides cloud-based software on a subscription basis that enables companies in various industries to launch, manage, and transform into a subscription business. The company offers Zuora Central platform that acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates the subscription order-to-cash process, including quoting, billing, collections, analytics, and revenue recognition. Its products include Zuora Billing, Zuora RevPro, Zuora CPQ, Zuora Insights, and Zuora Collect. Zuora, Inc. sells its products through its direct sales force and with GSI partners to various industries comprising software, hardware, media, transportation, construction, healthcare, education, retail, Internet of Things, and others worldwide. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Mateo, California.