Zuora, Inc. (ZUO): Price and Financial Metrics
ZUO Stock Summary
- ZUO's went public 1.67 years ago, making it older than merely 2.96% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Zuora Inc is higher than it is for about merely 12.46% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -28.46%, Zuora Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.35% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Zuora Inc are BNFT, CTSO, TRXC, DOMO, and NVTA.
- ZUO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Zuora Inc's official web site, go to www.zuora.com.
ZUO Stock Price Chart More Charts
ZUO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.16||52-week high||$24.65|
|Prev. close||$14.21||52-week low||$13.04|
|Day high||$14.38||Avg. volume||1,568,655|
|50-day MA||$14.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.96||Market Cap||1.59B|
Zuora, Inc. (ZUO) Company Bio
Zuora, Inc. provides cloud-based software on a subscription basis that enables companies in various industries to launch, manage, and transform into a subscription business. The company offers Zuora Central platform that acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates the subscription order-to-cash process, including quoting, billing, collections, analytics, and revenue recognition. Its products include Zuora Billing, Zuora RevPro, Zuora CPQ, Zuora Insights, and Zuora Collect. Zuora, Inc. sells its products through its direct sales force and with GSI partners to various industries comprising software, hardware, media, transportation, construction, healthcare, education, retail, Internet of Things, and others worldwide. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Mateo, California.