Zuora, Inc. (ZUO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZUO POWR Grades
- ZUO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 60.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ZUO is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 160 days.
- ZUO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 23.57% of US stocks).
ZUO Stock Summary
- Zuora Inc's stock had its IPO on April 12, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 12.74% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Zuora Inc is higher than 98.23% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For ZUO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 20.78% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Zuora Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VRNS, VRCA, HCAT, VRAY, and FROG.
- Visit ZUO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zuora.com.
ZUO Valuation Summary
- ZUO's EV/EBIT ratio is -28.7; this is 188.99% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- ZUO's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.3 over the prior 41 months.
- ZUO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 14.4 over the prior 41 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZUO.
ZUO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ZUO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.83% of graded US stocks.
- ZUO's asset turnover comes in at 0.786 -- ranking 187th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ZUO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ZUO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZUO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.09||52-week high||$23.25|
|Prev. close||$16.00||52-week low||$12.78|
|Day high||$16.61||Avg. volume||1,298,142|
|50-day MA||$19.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.63||Market Cap||2.00B|
Zuora, Inc. (ZUO) Company Bio
Zuora, Inc. provides cloud-based software on a subscription basis that enables companies in various industries to launch, manage, and transform into a subscription business. The company offers Zuora Central platform that acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates the subscription order-to-cash process, including quoting, billing, collections, analytics, and revenue recognition. Its products include Zuora Billing, Zuora RevPro, Zuora CPQ, Zuora Insights, and Zuora Collect. Zuora, Inc. sells its products through its direct sales force and with GSI partners to various industries comprising software, hardware, media, transportation, construction, healthcare, education, retail, Internet of Things, and others worldwide. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Mateo, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ZUO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZUO Latest Social Stream
View Full ZUO Social Stream
Latest ZUO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zuora Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZUO as an investment opportunity.
Zuora Appoints Andrew Cohen as Chief Legal Officer to Help Guide Ongoing Growth of the Subscription Economy
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., January 18, 2022--Zuora, Inc. (NYSE: ZUO), the leading cloud-based subscription management platform provider, today announced the appointment of Andrew Cohen as its Chief Legal Officer. Cohen will report to Zuora® Founder and CEO Tien Tzuo to lead the company’s worldwide legal, regulatory, and compliance functions. Joining Zuora on Feb. 14, 2022, Cohen will succeed Zuora’s former General Counsel, Jennifer Pileggi, following her retirement.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., January 14, 2022--Zuora, Inc. (NYSE: ZUO), the leading cloud-based subscription management platform provider, today announced the appointment of two new independent board directors. Laura Clayton McDonnell, Senior Vice President, Sales for East, Canada and Latin America at ServiceNow, Inc., and Amy Guggenheim Shenkan, a Senior Advisor to Altamont Capital Partners and seasoned public company board director, join Zuora’s® Board of Directors. Together, they bring rich expertis
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., January 05, 2022--Zuora, Inc. (NYSE: ZUO), the leading cloud-based subscription management platform provider, today announced its participation in the following upcoming investor events:
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on BigCommerce Holdings (BIGC – Research Report) and Zuora (ZUO – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. BigCommerce Holdings (BIGC) Needham analyst Scott Berg maintained a Buy rating on BigCommerce Holdings today and set a price target of $85.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $35.37, close to its 52-week low of $34.71. According to TipRanks.
Shares of cloud-based subscription management platform provider Zuora, Inc. (ZUO) have surged 35.4% over the past year. It recently reported better-than-expected third-quarter performance on both its top-line as well as bottom-line fronts. Q3 revenue increased 15.5% year-over-year to $89.2 million, beating analysts’ expectations by $2.7 million. Net loss per share at $0.02 came in narrower than estimates by $0.01. Meanwhile, Subscription revenue during this period rose 19% over the prior year. Significantly, the company’s billing platform saw a transaction volume of $18.8 billion in Q3, registering a year-over-year increase of 28%.
ZUO Price Returns