Zuora, Inc. (ZUO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ZUO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ZUO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.29% of US stocks.
- ZUO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ZUO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
ZUO Stock Summary
- ZUO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 260.83 -- higher than 87.51% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ZUO's went public 3.2 years ago, making it older than merely 9.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Zuora Inc is higher than 96.09% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ZUO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRAY, RAMP, CLDR, RDVT, and EGHT.
- Visit ZUO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.zuora.com.
ZUO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ZUO's EV/EBIT ratio is 182.01% lower, now standing at -26.9.
- ZUO's price/earnings ratio has moved up $16.2 over the prior 39 months.
- ZUO's price/sales ratio has moved down $5.8 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ZUO.
ZUO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ZUO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.57||52-week high||$17.95|
|Prev. close||$17.14||52-week low||$9.15|
|Day high||$17.62||Avg. volume||1,257,559|
|50-day MA||$15.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.57||Market Cap||2.15B|
Zuora, Inc. (ZUO) Company Bio
Zuora, Inc. provides cloud-based software on a subscription basis that enables companies in various industries to launch, manage, and transform into a subscription business. The company offers Zuora Central platform that acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates the subscription order-to-cash process, including quoting, billing, collections, analytics, and revenue recognition. Its products include Zuora Billing, Zuora RevPro, Zuora CPQ, Zuora Insights, and Zuora Collect. Zuora, Inc. sells its products through its direct sales force and with GSI partners to various industries comprising software, hardware, media, transportation, construction, healthcare, education, retail, Internet of Things, and others worldwide. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Mateo, California.
ZUO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ZUO Latest Social Stream
View Full ZUO Social Stream
Latest ZUO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Zuora Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ZUO as an investment opportunity.
Finding the perfect Father's Day gift can be tough. There's no single, perfect Father's Day present, but there's something to be said for gifts that can increase in value and leave dad with the chance for more financial freedom and flexibility. With that in mind, we asked a panel of Motley Fool contributors to identify a stock that's trading at bargain prices this Father's Day.
Zuora (ZUO) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
The truth is that if you invest for long enough, you're going to end up with some losing stocks. But long term Zuora...
Zuora will participate in upcoming virtual investor events with Jefferies and Berenberg.
Photo by Michael Vi/iStock Editorial via Getty Images Even after the massive correction in the tech/software sector over the past few months, still very few stocks are cheap enough to be considered true "value" plays. Zuora (ZUO) is a notable exception. An ERP (enterprise resource planning platform) that was initially...
ZUO Price Returns